THE GREAT REGISTERED MEMBERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE ROUND 2

What range of BLUE do you want for the Registered members group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
In our last vote, by a huge landslide everyone voted for BLUE as the primary color for the Registered Members group! I could just go pick whatever blue I like the best, but that's no fun. So ROUND 2 you guys get to choose a color-range for the shade of blue you want!

I have chosen color ranges that will look good on both white styles and black styles. That means we can't use dark blues like Navy because it will not show up well on black. Nor can we use light blues like Powder Blue because it won't show up well on white. Blue is actually a really hard color to get on multiple BGs so you don't get a bazillion choices here!

THESE COLORS BELOW ARE ONLY EXAMPLE COLORS FOR THE COLOR RANGES. ONCE YOU CHOOSE THE COLOR RANGE YOU WANT, THE FINAL ROUND WILL BE A SELECTION OF SPECIFIC COLORS IN THAT RANGE. 8D

Now is a good time to post HEX CODES for blues you like! When the color range is decided I'll snatch up all the best suggestions!

BLUEY BLUES
like dis
or dis
and dis
also this
ala thiiiis

HINTS OF GREEN
like dis
or dis
and dis
and diiiis

HINTS OF PURPLE BLUES
like dis
and dis
or this
and this

Bluey Blues!!!!!!!!!

I voted for green last time, but u do like blue. So I'll have to vote for green blue. :3

Reactions: Izurich
Green Blue Team!!

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
This shade?

Not sure if it's mentioned or not but I like it and according the color guide it works :3

Code:
Code:
[COLOR=#699]This shade?[/COLOR]

Not sure why this color is a shade of green blue but I like it so I'm voting for it (Bluey Blues for the win) :3

Last edited:
L A V E N D E R R R R

Reactions: koolkat4595
Lol, with Greeney Blues on the most votes, looks like we'll be sticking in with the Teal Theme better. My vote is on this one though.

NUUUU BLUEY BLUES IS TRUE HUES!!!

Still have to go with {color:#000; background-color:#000;}. Or {color:#000080; background-color:#c0c0c0;}. Make it happen, Diana.

Bluey blues here =)

• Love
Reactions: Nikkole❤
IF DA WAAAGH CAN'T HAV GREEN, DEN WE'z GONNA GET BLUE GREEN.

WAAAG-gkl... ZOG IT, it just ain't the same.

>:(

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'm partial to 699 myself.

(By the way, my colour guide notably uses post backgrounds as references; usertitle boxes use slightly different backgrounds. It shouldn't matter too much, but thought I'd mention it to those using it as a reference for this deliberation.

I would attempt to replicate my tests with that newly sampled batch of colours, but I have been unable to repair the code that went haywire in an update from months ago. Sorry.)

@_@ But green-blue is so close to our old color... what's even the point? D:

• Thank You
Reactions: Mid
Status
Not open for further replies.