THE GREAT REGISTERED MEMBERS USERGROUP COLOR VOTE ROUND 1

What is the primary color range you want for the Registered members group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
So, peeps always be putting up a fuss about the usergroup colors and we're doing all these updates anyway, why not do something fun. 8D

Since the Registered Members group is the biggest group of all, everyone gets to vote on it's color first. (After that, the usergroups will be decided on what colors are left. Will we have votes for those? I dunno, maybe!)

Once you vote on your primary color choice, the next round of voting will present you with a secondary choice of colors, and the final round will be a small list of specific ADMIN APPROVED colors in the tone you/whatever voted for. Because we need to use colors that will look okay on all the style ranges, and too many of you have the color perceptions of a blind dog. D:<

YOU NOW HAVE A WEEK TO VOTE. CHOOSE MINIONS. CHOOSE THE COLOR YOUR USERNAMES WILL BE FOREVER.

Fight to the death! Rally for your color! Stab your friends for voting wrong!

May our text glow with the Ecandesence of the Sun like mine already does in CBox (due to custom code).

all I ask is that it's preferably something that is visible on both light and dark themes :c I feel like I'm one of the few that uses a lighter theme and people post stuff in light font all the time and I can't see shit

The brown tones of the Earth

The vibrant green of our chlorophyll

The radiant yellow of the sun

The dreamy blue of the water

We are the P.L.A.N.T.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
All you people voting for yellow can go die in a fire! D:<

Out of all these I think yellow or pink would be the least jarring since those aren't currently in use v.v Orange or brown would probably look a lot like the colors for the newbies, red is for the admins, blue is for the volunteers, purple is for the staff; that's just what I'm used to.

Out of all these I think yellow or pink would be the least jarring since those aren't currently in use v.v Orange or brown would probably look a lot like the colors for the newbies, red is for the ad

ALL of the usergroup colors are going to change, so worrying about them being similar to current colors is moot! You're getting to choose from the ground up!

I CAST MEH VOTE FOR PURPLE OR LAVENDER CAUSE THOSE ARE SUCH PRETTY COLORS!!! :D

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
Red is superior to all other colors. Or blue. Ah heck, go with red. I like red.

Fight to the death! Rally for your color! Stab your friends for voting wrong!

vfQD.gif

I don't call myself Violaceous the lavender prince for nothing. Obviously I'm choosing purple.

I see we don't have a selection marked "Invent a Whole New Color"...

Status
Not open for further replies.