1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Great Forum Upgrade - Lost Connections (CHAT RPs)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by unanun, Nov 7, 2014.

1. I was: a dancer in the festival of ancestors, a pale skinned man who was part of a gestalt that preserved the memory since the first primordial one. I danced with my group of corspers and encoded everything that had happened since the beginning into fractal pattern of motion.

You were: tanned, with golden hair, coal-black eyes, a blind yet seeing creature, a beautiful woman, who came to visit the village that had risen around the dancer's home. We had a discussion about your past. I recorded my memory of you.

I am now a dog, unfortunately. But perhaps that will allow me to express my longing for you in a simpler way.

#1 unanun, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. [one helluva missed connection ad, i tell ya what..]

I'm here. You're at the Gym possibly getting your doggy fitness on.
    I'll be around when you get back, possibly wolfing down whole-grain bagels, who knows? :angel: