The Gods Champians

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amybri18

Original poster
www.gmail.com [enter]

[loading...]
[loading...]
[loading...]

Please Enter Your Information:

gMail Address: [[email protected]]
Password: [************]

[enter]

You have 1 new message.

Please Read! [open]

[loading...]

Hello master,

I am sending you an email because I have an idea for an event. So, you know all us gods have a different genre to ourself, and we control everything in that genre. Well, it's pretty boring at the moment because characters can only go in one genre, so why don't we mix it up abit? Each god or goddess could choose up to 5 people from their genre and make them meet people from other genre's. Then, we could have a massive competition were only one survives. If you like the sound of that, please forward this message to the others.

Thank you for reading!

~The Genre God

[forward eMail]

Send to: [Group: Gods, Group: Goddesses]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]
Ok, so for this RP, I was thinking we could all take on the role of a god/goddess and his/her champions. We would all decide on a genre then create our characters. Here are a few rules/expectations:
  1. This RP is going to be advanced. This means that you should be able to post at least 3 paragraphs (this can be spreed across all your characters) and each of these should contain at least 5 sentences. Grammar/spelling mistakes should be few, but not everybody is perfect. At least try, ok?
  2. Romance is totally aloud, but no further than kissing, ok?
  3. Your characters will die in this (expect your god/goddess, as they are immortal), so don't get all mardy when your character dies. If your character is dead and you are still using them, you will have to leave the RP. Sorry, but that's the way things go.
  4. Please be generally active, as we don't want you to be left behind.
  5. One person per genre, sorry.
  6. Just so I know you've read this, put "Supercalifragilisticaspealidocious" in your reply.
Here are the genres that have been taken:

• Fantasy
If your interested, please let me know bellow. Also say what genre you would like to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.