The Goddesses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Doug managed to produce an ember from his efforts. The problem is that he forgot to have something ready for it to ignite. The second attempt he had some small pieces of paper from his pocket for the embers to light. Once the papers were going he put twigs on it and once it looked stable he built a teepee of sticks over the growing fire and sat down on the near by stump. As he watched the sticks and branches catch flame.

She heard the voices again, and recognized Mike's out of the two of them. It was probably because he was closer. "Mike?!" She called out into the dense patches of trees. Masa ignored the fact that the owl flew off without answering her question, and began walking towards Mike's voice, stumbling a bit over the roots of some trees that stuck out more than the other ones.

She smiled at her sister as her hands meticulously weaved her hair back and forth. "Yes sister. I had a feeling there would be an influx of visitors today." She glanced up at Raina with a smile. "How was the girl?" Fayon always had a way of knowing what her sister's had been doing. She was very picky on details, so she noticed the small ones rather easily. Raina had assumed an animal form, which she didn't do unless she was out hunting. Or if they were playing games. But they hadn't been playing anything so there was only one option left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike stumbled over a tree root and grunted as he hit the ground. Of course, as he hit the ground he heard Masa's voice. "MASA!? I'm over here!" Grumbling a bit he pulled himself from the groundand continued walking towards her voice again. "Stupid woods...."

He stumbled out into a small clearing that stretched only so big. Kenzlar looked around steadily, wondering if Masa was here. He hadn't heard any of the others, so he didn't know that anyone else was still in the woods. He sighed. Knowing his foolish self, he was probably the one that was lost now. He shook his head. He needed to find a way out and get back on the main road. Maybe his friends were there, waiting for him. But if the stories were true...

What was he thinking? Of course the stories weren't true. They were folklore, stories that were told just to scare the piss out of people during story nights. Besides, he hadn't seen anything unusual since they had entered the forest. Kenzlar waved his thoughts aside and focused on where he was. He guessed somewhere in the middle of the forest. He looked up at the darkening sky. If he tried to trudge back through the woods now... No, it would be too dangerous. He would end up getting stuck somewhere. He looked at the grass in front of him,where pale moonlight flowed over the clearing like an ocean. Kenzlar decided then. He would spend the night here, and go back home tomorrow. That a way, in the morning, he could see better. He lied down on the smooth grass and looked up at the night sky. His eyes were heavy but still... would he be able to sleep? Was Masa truly okay? He shook his head. Either way, there was no way for him to find her here. Not now, anyway. Masa was a smart girl, so if she was still in the woods he believed she would be able to care for herself for a night.

With this, Kenzlar steadily fell into a steady sleep.

"MIKE!!" She called again, walking towards his voice. Masa soon picked up her pace. The fog and dark did not go well together with her. Sure she would be able to take care of herself in the woods at night, but come on. It would be nice to see, and this combination wasn't good for one who couldn't already see very well in the dark.

Raina gave Fayon a shrug. "She was no fun. She was actually interested in the fact that an owl was talking to her. I think that the fact of her being alone was more big an animal talking to her." She gave a slight sigh, she hated being bored and that's exactly how she was feeling. "So what's your plan to lure them in, I know youv'e had an eye out for at least one of them." Raina said closing her eyes when a nice breeze came running through her hair.

She smiled her sweet smile to her sister. "Dearest sister. I will employ the same tactics that always seem to have such an amzing effect." She winkied a bit and struck a seductive pose where she sat. "And I havent had an eye on any of them. I heven't even met them yet." she lied. She could smell the burning wood wafting through the trees. Perhaps she would find out who this one was. Turning her head she gave a wink to her sister and began to shrink, soon enough there was no more Beautiful Fayon, but in her place was a young, tabby cat. "Mreow~" Chuckling a bit she darted off towards the source of the fire.

When she reached the little campsite she slowed and walked into the firelight with a small meow. Her eyes looked up at the male who sat near it. He was interestng, not scared of what may be lurking around him. Perhaps he had not heard the stories... or maybe he simply did not beleive them at all. Either way, she slowly walked up to him, slowly seemingly nervously...
"Meow"

Mike heard her again, she was closer now. "MASA!" He barreled through a bush only to barrel right into her and fall in a tumbling pile. "There you are Masa. Been lookin all over for you."

Masa was taken by surprise at Mike's sudden appearance. "That's nice Mike...now can you get off me?" They landed in a position where he was on top of her. It felt awkward for her since she didn't have any feelings for the guy.

Doug had been hearing some people calling out for Masa, he was pretty sure that she was some one that had been in the group. He was hoping they wouldn't stumble across his little area here. Shuddering once due to a breeze rolling by he tossed another thick branch onto the fire. He liked the smell of this fire, the sap made it really pleasant.

Just as he was thinking about how he was going to get something to eat he heard a sound, a "Meow." It came from a cat. It seemed tentative and Doug assumed it came because of the warmth of the fire. He had no way of capturing the cat, so he couldn't catch and eat it. Instead he decided to move slowly and cautiously to the other side of the fire so the cat could get closer to the fire without having to worry about him trying to eat it. Looking at the cat through the flame he gestured to the fire to urge it closer to it's warmth. Not that it would understand.

Rayon giggled as her sister took of into the woods. She continued to stay in her place for a little while. She had great hearing and could hear many voices in the woods. She heard Masa talking to some boy but couldn't get his name. Masa was fun to toy with yet at the same time she was very predictable. She decided to give herself a break and rest on the tree. If anything interesting picked up she could always join in.

The male seemed to give her an odd look. She followed him with her eyes as he moved to the other side of the fire away from her. She calmed a little and walked over and sat on the other side of the fire from him. Her golden eyes watching him through the flickering flames between them. She tilted her head and licked her nose, here eyes never leaving the male's. "Mroow." She purposely made the meow sound just a tint human, sensuous and sexy even.

Mike blushed deeply before rolling off of Masa with a slight cough. "Sorry. about that. I've been lookin for you for a while now. And.. Uhm.. its getting kinda dark soo.. uhm.. well yea." He sat there on the ground next to her kind of nervous. He thought they should make a campsite for the night but he would leave it up to her.

The cat didn't seem all that scared now. It didn't even seem to move like a normal cat. He hoped it wasn't some endangered species or anything. What really freaked him out was how it was staring right at his eyes, he didn't dare look away for fear of betraying his intentions. Then it meowed, which gave him pause. The sound seemed to have a note in it that most normal cats, as far as he knew, didn't have. Weird. It didn't stop him though. His hand flashed out, throwing the knife through the flames at the cat. Or dinner, if he had good aim.

With the flick of his arm she ducked to the side. Howevr it was not quickl enough to avoid the small cut on her rear left leg. FLashing him an interested look she darted off out of the firelight. When she was safely out of sight she morphed back to her human form and picked a stick out of her lovely hair. She was upset. She had a small gash in her left leg now from the boy. WHich made her all the more serious about aquiring him as her pet. So she stalked, walking around his campsite till she was a good ten feet behind him. Morphing once more she looked up through the grass, her long slender body snaking behind him silently. When she arrived behind the male she smiled and morphed back into her human form. She smiled a bit now, this would be fun. She leaned over his shoulder and whispered gently in his ear. "What is a handsome thing like you ndoing out here in these woods all alone? Have you not heard the rumors?"

Ah, missed. Mostly. Well it looked like he'd have to be hungry for the night, unless he ate some leaves or something. Nah, he'd wait until morning. Doug was about to stand up when he heard the voice of a lady. "Whoa!" Doug jerked aside and in doing so fell off the fallen tree he was sitting on and bopped the ladies face with the back of his hand, quite by accident. He rolled himself to the side to sit up and looked at the lady, she was unforgivably pretty for being out here in the woods. Once the initial flight reaction subsided Doug started breathing slower and tried to get his heart down from where it had lodged itself in his throat. "Sorry, you scared the shi- crap...out of me." He took a deep breath to help settle himself. "Right. Yeah I heard a rumor or what ever. I'm alone because I wanted to do-" he made a general gesture at the lean-to with it's bed of leaves and at the fire"-do stuff and the people I came with wouldn't have wanted to. So I ditched them."

Doug pushed himself up onto his feet and walked around the fire, and picked up his knife. If some one asked him to take a stab at guessing what kind of knife it was he'd say it was a hunting knife. He stuck the blade in it's holster on his belt and sat down on the stump he had sat on when the cat had turned up. "What are you doing out here?"

"Op!" She rubbed her face a bit and smiled at him. Gracefully, she took his spot on the log where he had sat. She crossed her legs her white silky dress drapped sensuously ovher her body. "I love the woods, I spend a lot of time out here simply enjoying the scenery." She gave him a golden eye'd smile beofre looking around at his campsite. "Its a cozy place you have here. Seems quiant, though lets hope it doesn't rain." She gave him a soft smile, her lips curling up softly at the edges.

Masa looked at him for a while, a bit confused at his way of speaking. She let it go and looked around. "We should get a camp site set up." She said, standing up and dusting her shorts off. "I'll throw something together." With that she walked off, keeping in Mike's line of sight so she wouldn't get lost again. Masa gathered together some thing she would need to set it up. Sticks for the fire, foliage...and rocks. There was a fallen tree near them so it work just fine. The area they were in was small, but otherwise perfect for a campsite. She set the rocks down in a circle, then put the sticks in the circle neatly. Masa took two spare rocks and hit them together, making sparks that eventually started a fire on the sticks and foliage.

Doug prevented his eyes from widening or his eyebrows raising as he noticed the colors of this ladies eyes in the light of the fire. He was pretty sure it wasn't a reflection of the fire, if this chick hadn't of shown up from no where without making any sound whatsoever he'd have believed it was the reflection. But she did and he didn't. "Yeah took me a couple hours to make it all up. I've been reading a lot of books lately that have the protagonist and who ever is with them surviving the wilderness, and got a hankering for coming out to the woods. I don't get to come out much and when these guys started talking about coming I sort of butted my way in." He smiled, mostly to himself, in amusement.

Thinking, he scratched at the stubble starting to regrow on his neck. "Where did you come from?" he said to the female, realizing that this was a forest and not exactly a residential area.

It was a cold night, But Sara didn't Care. She pulled on a Jacket and A Pair Of warm Knee socks over her Leggings. She had Already Stripped away Her Stupid Plaid Skirt and frilly Blouse That belonged to Her Plaken High School uniform.
" I'm Going for a run jake!" She yells Upstairs. It was Jakes turn To take care of Luna, Plus he needed to Bond. Sara Wanted to Go for a run all day. At her old school she was Star of the Track team, But since she was Turned into a vamp and Didn't attened her school, she Had to go to a new one. She sighed and looked at the Moon, which was a full white disk in the Sky. She stretches her legs and Zooms off, leaving a Bright blue streak behind.
" WH HOO HOOO!!!!!" She yells, loving the feel of the Air through her Fur. She soon finds her self Dodging Trees. Sudenly She Feels The world come to a stand still and Her whole face in pain. She Falls off the tree Just hit and plops on her Back.
" Ow >.<" She says, Placing a hand to a gash on her Face. She looks up to see a dark figure Standing above her.

Rayon heard of in the distance a girl disturbing the peace and quiet that the forest had. With great irritation she turned into an everday teenage girl and stood in front of the girl that now laid on her face. "You know, the forest hates loud noises maybe you should be more quiet. Besides you might spook the other people who are...camping in the woods for the night." She said pointing in a direction where she thought she heard movement. When she looked back down at the girl she said, "What are you doing out here anyway? It's not good to be out here all by yourself."