The Gilded Path [Fantasy]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ravenDivinity

Original poster
The nation of Thalirin's condition was stagnant; inaction marked the politics of Thalirin during this era, and the gap between the rich and the poor, unhindered, expanded under an economy that flaunted success in a recession. A distant empire threatened bloody conquest of the region surrounding Thalirin, and neighboring nations mobilized for carnage. Thalirin, stunted by the plight of its politicians's cowardice, power play, and moderation towards the state of the land, sat on the cusp of a fall, and as the Holy Garadian Front advanced, Thalirin appeared ready to die with the neighboring nations, losing morale and vigor in the face of the aggressive and merciless military expanding the borders of Garadia. Even the people themselves saw the end before their eyes, and fear filled the public. Cries of terror plagued publications across the nation after each Garadian victory encroaching on a land, once seen as the Watchtower of the Eastern Sea and now reduced to weakness in its passivity towards its own demise. Threats of rebellion, conquest, slaughter, genocide, and all manner of horrible destruction piled on Thalirin further. Doom was on the horizon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

This is a fantasy roleplay, as the title indicates, but in it I'd like to keep magic scarce and rare to the point where people are skeptical of magic just like they are in real life. Any takers? Any questions?

I am interested please tell me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.