The Gem's Homewolrd Lost(Steven Universe)

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

The crystal gems were once the protectors of earth, they lived in a large house just above the town they protected most. It was perfect, they fought till they no longer could, a 7,000 year run finally coming to an end. It seemed that the crystal gems have all but fallen into hiding, no one knows why. Little do the gems know, two new treats will arrive sooner then anyone would suspect. It was Friday, June 13th 3015, it was mid afternoon and almost 100 degrees in Telvon City. Kids were playing, barbecues were brewing, people were swimming, it was a perfect day for a human, and because of this no one saw the falling fiery red ship, its engines blown and its captain free falling into the mountains.

steven_universe_fanoc__malachite_by_siralexanderxombie-d674af8.png

Little did the humans or the captain of the fallen ship knew that deep within the mountain, two females spent endless days together, playing and protecting their home. At times when humans would try to destroy or take too much of the mountain's earthly treasures, the two Gems would scare off the humans without exposing their identities.

tumblr_ncjvpmIYOS1r09jjdo1_500.png

Quietly, they both played in the grassy landscape close to a cave that they would use as shelter. Giggling, one female who wore pink took a beautiful flower and placed it in the hair of the bigger woman. "It looks adorable on you! Just because you are big and strong, that does not alter the beauty that you can portray, Amazonite."

"I dearly appreciate it, Kunzite... Your positive attitudes make everything so much better..." The larger woman said, smiling at the smaller. "Why is it that you can always bring a smile to my fa-"

Hearing the loud crashing, both of the females quickly stood up and proceeded to investigate the location of the crash. "Kunzite, watch your step. Don't get there before I do as it could be dangerous."

"Ammy," Kunzite would call Amazonite by her cute nickname, "Do not worry about me so much. Please let us arrive there together and we will take caution for your sake." She took note of Amazonite blushing, only giggling softly. They would then approach the crashed red ship. "What is that, Kunzite..." Amazonite asked with slight nervousness. She never liked the sight of strange objects that weren't in her knowledge. On the other hand, Kunzite was always curious and she knew more than her larger friend. Her intelligence over other Gems and Humans were beyond that of any other living creature on Earth. "Ammy, please do not freak out like you usually do..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Little did the humans or the captain of the fallen ship knew that deep within the mountain, two females spent endless days together, playing and protecting their home. At times when humans would try to destroy or take too much of the mountain's earthly treasures, the two Gems would scare off the humans without exposing their identities.

tumblr_ncjvpmIYOS1r09jjdo1_500.png

Quietly, they both played in the grassy landscape close to a cave that they would use as shelter. Giggling, one female who wore pink took a beautiful flower and placed it in the hair of the bigger woman. "It looks adorable on you! Just because you are big and strong, that does not alter the beauty that you can portray, Amazonite."

"I dearly appreciate it, Kunzite... Your positive attitudes make everything so much better..." The larger woman said, smiling at the smaller. "Why is it that you can always bring a smile to my fa-"

Hearing the loud crashing, both of the females quickly stood up and proceeded to investigate the location of the crash. "Kunzite, watch your step. Don't get there before I do as it could be dangerous."

"Ammy," Kunzite would call Amazonite by her cute nickname, "Do not worry about me so much. Please let us arrive there together and we will take caution for your sake." She took note of Amazonite blushing, only giggling softly. They would then approach the crashed red ship. "What is that, Kunzite..." Amazonite asked with slight nervousness. She never liked the sight of strange objects that weren't in her knowledge. On the other hand, Kunzite was always curious and she knew more than her larger friend. Her intelligence over other Gems and Humans were beyond that of any other living creature on Earth. "Ammy, please do not freak out like you usually do..."

The gem moaned, it seemed that his gem had a large crack in the middle, while a black tint lied against its green colour. The large black metal ship lied in ruins as its captain was a mere 20 feet away from it, the engines on fire and the ship ready to blow any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.