The Frozen Queen (looking for female)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenWarrior

The beast in me is sleeping not dead
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
.Romance
.school types
.magical
. Ecchi
. Yuri
And a genre that isn't a modern times which would be futuristic or into the past.
Drama.
Your character rose up to be queen somehow with my characters help but her rank now keeps her from willingly admitting that she loves my character so she treats him as a private knight and sleeps with him every knight other servants are to leave at 7 pm but one decided to stay a little late amd discovered this forcing our characters to marry .... Which to be honest helps the queen

MUST NOT CARE ABOUT POST LENGTH

No dick girls

No bodily waste play seriously ...... How can one even like that?

No bdsm

Your character can control ice

If you want to addto the story go ahead .... Although try to keep fighting scenes to a minimum as im not good at these scenes

Still looking

I'm quite interested in this roleplay. I love playing royalty.

I'm quite interested in this roleplay. I love playing royalty.
Alrught do you understand the rules and is there anything you'd like to discuss?

Yeah I agree with the rules and no I don't really have any questions. I can match post length anywhere from one short paragraph to five long paragraphs. I adapt to whatever is needed of me at that given time. I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now so I'm pretty experienced.

Actually now that I think about it I'm wondering if we'll be starting with my characters rise to power or after? I hope we start with the rise to power so that I can have a chance to get a feel for your character so that I know why my character falls in love with him.

Actually now that I think about it I'm wondering if we'll be starting with my characters rise to power or after? I hope we start with the rise to power so that I can have a chance to get a feel for your character so that I know why my character falls in love with him.

it doesn't matter where we start but if it comes to fighting scenes as said before im horrible at them

I feel like my character could totally manipulate her way to be queen. Maybe she married the old king knowing that he was really sick and he has a heart attack on their wedding night or something. I can be creative.

I feel like my character could totally manipulate her way to be queen. Maybe she married the old king knowing that he was really sick and he has a heart attack on their wedding night or something. I can be creative.
That works

OK awesome! Would you like to start then?

Ill send you a pm getting charaxter sheets up

Always looking!

Still looking

Always looking

Always looking

Always looking

Always looking

Always looking

Interested, BUT I do have a question.

Does it have to be ice, or can it be something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.