The Forsaken Ones - Halo AU Signups/Discussion

:P Spartans are nice and all (I mean I've played as them before) but the ODST's are still a force to be reckoned with, even if they can't flip over tanks >.< (or at least most of them can't) I've always liked playing as characters with different strengths/roles o-o it kina makes things more interesting (and enjoyable even for me) in the long run
Still gives me goosebumps.

o-o I still remember that thing, watched it alot when it first came out >.<
Ya, ODST made me happy when it came out due to how much of a halo nerd I was as a child and when reach came out I just went full ODST most of the time though I did switch out the regular ODST chest for the parafoil chest but this is off topic of the thread.

Ya, ODST made me happy when it came out due to how much of a halo nerd I was as a child and when reach came out I just went full ODST most of the time though I did switch out the regular ODST chest for the parafoil chest but this is off topic of the thread.
o.o I found ODST pretty cool actually, though a bit frustrating at times :P it kinda gave you a different feel on the entire game and all that (and it also introduce the engineers more or less officially XD)

o.o I found ODST pretty cool actually, though a bit frustrating at times :P it kinda gave you a different feel on the entire game and all that (and it also introduce the engineers more or less officially XD)
Two halo 5 trailers dropped you need to go watch them like now.

• Thank You
Reactions: York
Two halo 5 trailers dropped you need to go watch them like now.
X.X Yeah... I better start doing that (even if I can't buy it since I don't have an x-box one >.<)

See most go to Spartans but ODSTs are generally ignored when their is so much more to work with on the ODST.
I actually have a Character on my Media for a ODST. IT was originally for another Halo RP but that one was shut down by the GM.

I actually have a Character on my Media for a ODST. IT was originally for another Halo RP but that one was shut down by the GM.
Just read it, what squad would you want to join if you choose odst?

Psst, getting a profile up, it should be complete soon enough, sorry about the wait! o-o

Psst, getting a profile up, it should be complete soon enough, sorry about the wait! o-o
Psst...psst what squad you joining?

Name: Janice Torres

Branch: Marines (ODST)

Race: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
jane_the_odst_by_jose144-d60haer.jpg

Personality: Janice was always a little on the wild side to say the least in the heat of battle, often taking big, but calculated risks to complete tasks if need be, in some occasions, some even doubt her sanity when she's fighting as she had been known to giggle madly from time to time when things get intense enough. Though despite all of this, she tended to be more of an introvert when she was away from the heat of battle, typically when she's off duty really, preferring to spend her free time alone, sometimes even losing herself in her own thoughts for a few moments. In general, she was always a strong willed, mildly rebellious, and yet an enigmatic girl, usually able to keep her head in even the most direst of situations, even if she does indeed start to act a little less than sane when she's really into a battle, she still manages to stay "aloof" just enough to improvise in the case of a dire situation.

History: Raised on an more agriculture based planet, Janice used to be quite the troublemaker, whenever she wasn't wandering about, she would often set fire to things, typically dry grass or sometimes even crops themselves. She was around the age of 10 when she managed to figure out how to make a molotov, and her parents would prefer "not to discuss such matters". However, despite the trouble she caused, her skill with explosives was well noted amongst people who knew her as she grew up, and her uncanny obsession with fire sometimes. By the time she hit the age of 11, the horrors of war started to hit her, the ever advancing covenant invasion and the heavy casualties they've left behind each time. Soon enough, she signed up for the UNSC Marine Corps, enduring tough training with little to no complaint, her mind was really set on advancing in the ranks and "kicking some major Covie ass" as she had put it. As years passed her by and various heated battles with the covenent here and there, her skills on the battlefield were impressive enough to get her enlisted as an official ODST more or less, and as team Epsilon's newest recruit so far, she seems to be holding her own quite well to say the least.

Hobbies: Spending time alone, reading up on new prototype weapons, blowing things up (typically in training simulations), and sometimes even singing, though she wouldn't be caught dead letting someone else hear her (she's very touchy about that sorta thing).

Job/Position: Grenadier

Squad: Epsilon

Weapons:
- M41 Surface-to-Surface Rocket Medium Anti-Vehicle/Assault Weapon (Rocket launcher)
- M319 Individual Grenade launcher (Grenade launcher)
- M6H Personal Defense Weapon System (Magnum)
- Standard Military Grade Combat Knife (side arm)
- Napalm Grenade x2
- M9 High-Explosive Dual-Purpose grenade x1
Preferred Weapon(s): Typically anything with an encredible amount of firepower, explosives and incendiary weapons often catch her eye as well, though she's also found some interest in heavy prototype weaponry. (For example, the Rail Gun)

Combat Style: Janice prefers to "rain hell" upon enemies from a distance, utilizing her rockets for long distance combat while making good use at medium range with her grenade launcher. However, if caught in a close range combat situation, she wouln't hesitate to draw her handgun, peppering her targets with weapons fire as she tries to get in close for a killing blow or two with her combat knife.
Specialization(s): Heavy weaponry (namely explosives), close-medium range combat

Other: She's often just referred to as "Jane" for short.

@Ichigo
hey, can there be turians in ODSTs?

Sorry guys, my P.T. got a little crazy, and somehow I had to take charge of it, then it turned into this all day thing and a small sleepover type thing. Man, I have some crazy sergeants. As I am the only girl, they were trying to figure out what to do with me, so I managed to get my phone for a bit. I will definitely have everything up and done tomorrow after I get done with P.T. in the morning, and afternoon...and whatever they have planned for noon...I just know they're gonna make me play drill sergeant tomorrow.

@Librarian Cat Of course they can, it would be no fun if the humans did not integrate their alien comrades into their military. Besides, I like the aliens more.

Sorry guys, my P.T. got a little crazy, and somehow I had to take charge of it, then it turned into this all day thing and a small sleepover type thing. Man, I have some crazy sergeants. As I am the only girl, they were trying to figure out what to do with me, so I managed to get my phone for a bit. I will definitely have everything up and done tomorrow after I get done with P.T. in the morning, and afternoon...and whatever they have planned for noon...I just know they're gonna make me play drill sergeant tomorrow.

@Librarian Cat Of course they can, it would be no fun if the humans did not integrate their alien comrades into their military. Besides, I like the aliens more.
aww, then @Solar✹Dakota 's going to get very unamused XD

Ugh....got suddenly busy. Not going to be able to join this...you can take my reservation off. Sorry.​