The Forest

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
I want to do a roleplay with anthropomorphic animals..

No, no, it's not that kind of anthropomorphic! I mean animals that can talk just like humans and have the same behavior, but maintain their animal form with no physical humanoid features except maybe wings acting like arms and hands.

The whole plot is based around how the animals live normally and how things can go good or bad for them, an orphaned duckling that is raised by a hen that had wondered into the wild and raised it as her own. Or an orphaned chick raised by a duck in the wild, always dreaming to fly, but always being forced to stay on the ground.

The Circle of Life is also an important aspect here, think, that weasel or bear hunting you down or trying to kill you needs to do so to stay alive or feed their children.
-------------------------------

Now, that's the basic idea. I hope to get the interest of a few people!

Oh sounds like the plot of a really awesome kids' film in a good way like the kind the parents are like "Man that was actually really good," yeah that type. Sign me up!

Reactions: AAB
Being a talking animal from a fairytale (or cartoon as was mentioned) could be fun.
I think I'll be a goat. I love goats.

Interesting. I might be up for this, but if the whole "circle of life" thing is true, seems a bit of a character sink, with several dying. Either prey getting eaten, or predators starving.

Interesting. I might be up for this, but if the whole "circle of life" thing is true, seems a bit of a character sink, with several dying. Either prey getting eaten, or predators starving.
I like deaths. You get to make a dramatic post then a new character.

Alright, if any of you are still interested in this I'm thinking of making the OOC soon.

I am still interested.
I've been reading some folklore; that should spur the imagination for this context.

Status
Not open for further replies.