The Flash

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atlas Child

Original poster
On CW. Who has seen it? I went into it not really expecting much, then ended up binge watching it over the week. It was totally unlike everything else that is DC. It was funny, silly at times in the best way possible, and overall just fit really well into the Flash's character. I used to not have a problem with DC making thier films dark and gritty, but after watching this show I kinda wish they would stop, just because the entire vibe of the show was so much fun. Maybe I only think that because the show's mood fits the flash so well.

This also REALLY raises my hopes for the coming Supergirl show. When I saw the trailer it reminded me of Glee in the worst way possible. Looking at the writing team, one of the writers actually came over from Glee but the rest were the same crew from The Flash and Arrow and knowing that now actually makes me pretty excited to see what comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.