The Farm (fantasy/slice of life)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

I recently started playing Stardew Valley and I realized something while I was playing. My character is really strange.

What I mean is that I don't often go into the town unless I really need something (or if I was gifting stuff to the character I wanted to marry shrug), otherwise I would just work at the farm, clear stuff off the land, or go to the mines. Rarely would I go into town unless I needed seeds or to upgrade my tools. I want to play something like that. Before I start, you aren't going to play an underaged girl. This isn't going to be an older-farmer-young-farm-girl story. Your character will be 22 or older.

I want to play a fairly silent, strange, mysterious farmer in a tiny little secluded rural town, that even for this town he lives pretty distant from the rest of the townsfolk. But he makes high quality produce, and upon special request can grow very special vegetables and fruits that have some special properties, transformative properties. (This is where fantasy could come into play. So like a modern-fantasy kind of setting maybe)

As for you. I'll leave the why up to you, but your character is a new resident to the valley. You've moved into the valley to work on something like your art, or writing, or just to get away from the frustrating life of the city, renting a room from another resident or renting an empty house from another villager.

As you start to go on with your new rural life routine, which has given you a lot of peace, you start to see the mysterious man walking into town at 9 in the morning. Very rarely he'll come in, buy some seeds (usually at the beginning of the month), sometimes goes to the town blacksmith with a tool for repairs.

Then there's a rumor that he goes to the mines sometimes with a sword, taking a back route through the town, the mines that are rumored to have monsters inside, but also treasure. There's an adventurer's guild in town as well, and he goes there from time to time.

The path to my farm is a fairly short walk from town, it's just set in a set of cliffs and hills so it's difficult to see into it from the outside. Other villagers have visited me in person as well... Maybe it could be interesting to visit me in person, see what I farm... Maybe my farm or I could give you inspiration for your work...

Or maybe a romance could start...

The basic plan is that my character has no interest in yours at first, but with her persistence she continues to come by and visit, help him out on the farm, and just generally keep him company. She'll eventually come onto him and he won't stop her. She'll come over one day and shyly (or not if you want) ask him if she can move in. He'll agree but on one condition, revealing his kinky side.

If she wants to live with him, she has to be his pet.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested and we can work on some more plot and characters. Below is my F-list for kinks and a blank CS for you.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. As well, she should definitely be human to start, I'm just giving examples of stuff.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(22+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc But should start human):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Last edited: