The Evrensel Conflict -- Prologue: Chapter 2B.2 -- From Ashes

Luer shook his head as the others chided Ayami for her cursing. He said worse when he was younger than her, really this was the last thing they needed to be concerned about. He glanced to Arthur when the man got on top of a vehicle and started speaking. Who put him in charge anyway? He sighed to himself. Well, better someone take charge at least. As long as it was not Deadpool…

He turned as a new voice called out. More people? What they were saying did not bode well though. He gave a concerned look as two men came to them, one bleeding from his head. He put his arrow back in his quiver and slung his bow over his head as he rushed over to the man. He stopped on his knees beside the bloody individual, Connor, and brought his hands up to his head. Quietly chanting he began working on healing the injury. He was trying to focus, barely managing to pay attention to the other's discussion as he worked in healing the man. He certainly hoped that was true because he could only help so much with his bow.

He gasped when the dragon arrived, the reaction cutting off his healing. He returned his attention to Connor, noting he had not been able to stop the bleeding yet. "Shit." He cannot heal the man with all of this going on. He gestured to the man's brother to help him as he moved to pick up and carry Conner when it was apparent they needed to move. He scoffed at Deadpool. And he had the nerve to scold the girl for a filthy mouth. Whatever, he did not have the time to worry about that.

He was in no position to be trying to help Jotaro, even if he wanted to. Given the other's lack of immediate reaction, he was the only healer among them. He needed to stay out of this one. As much as he wanted to though, that was when Ashwin made his move before promptly crashing down and gripping his chest. Luer could not make out from here what just happened, but the man's physical language spoke enough. He was hurt too. "Dammit… take him, I will get the other." He stated to Murphy. He helped his brother get here, he can help him get out of here too.

Luer went to Ashwin then, kneeling beside him under cover of the car for now. "Do not have much time here. You okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashwin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin sat there for a moment, contemplating about the pain they were in. Their heart was pounding, along with the pain in their chest. The explosions rang out from behind the car as the dragon continued its rampage upon the group. Ashwin's breathing was ragged, and ice had coated the car they were leaning against. After a few moments of excruciating pain, the blue haired archer, whose name was Luer, ran over from where he was helping one of the brothers. "Oh hey nice bow…" Ashwin pointed out, a little loopy from the pain. "I mean yeah, I think I broke something" Ashwin said, shaking themselves out of the daze and wincing in pain. "You don't happen to know any healing spells by chance do you?" They asked, a little jokingly and not realizing that Luer had already been using magic earlier on the one brother. Even if Ashwin did see it, they would have denied it, seeing as how healing was one of the rarer magics back on their world. Another explosion emanated from the street from behind the car. There was a reason all the people on Ashwin's world hunted them down, even if this particular dragon wasn't from their world.

Luer rose a brow as the other complimented his bow. This was not the time for such things! "Thanks..." He said simply, giving a nod as Ashwin explained he was sure he broke something. The archer shifted his position, wincing as another blast struck near. He did not have much time. He swatted Ashwin's hand away from their chest and placed his own over it. He did not bother to answer the other, instead taking a deep breath before beginning his chanting to heal them. He was worried about doing this so close to a fight though, especially when one blast too close could be the end of them both. Ashwin cannot move like this though which meant the archer had no choice.

He glanced around worriedly as he chanted, he knew this chant by heart, it was not difficult to do it and be on the lookout around him without disrupting his healing. He just hoped that thing would not be hard for the others to deal with quickly.

After a minute or so he stopped, pulling away from Ashwin's chest now as he looked to the other. "How does that feel now?" He asked. Once he knew Ashwin was alright he would return to Connor to help him.

The Great Sumireko Usami and SilverAsh!

Sumireko gazed back toward this Agam person spoke against her idea. She was not one to take refusal well, but he has a point. This is, after all, a world she is completely unfamiliar with, and perhaps there are things out there that might be too much even for her.

"But still, on the other hand," Sumireko muttered to herself, "If I stayed with the group, my search would be severely limited..."

After a brief pondering, Sumireko finally decided.

"I'm sorry, but given the situation, I don't think-"

Before she managed to finish her words, a huge, seemingly undead dragon appeared on the other opposite side of the street and proceed to roast the already broken asphalt below to the point of melting with its fire breath. To make matters worse for Sumireko, the trace left behind by the dragon's white flame quickly exploded, making the ground below her a figurative hell.

Luckily for Sumireko, she had have some experience with literal hell.

The fire breath didn't even hit her, and the scorching flame below her barely fazed her. The only thing she is a little wary about is if her overly long cape would burn from the slightest contact with the heated road.

"Sigh, enemy like this isn't worth any attention from the great me. I'll just head outta-"

"Are you not going to help your allies?"

A deep, almost raspy voice interrupted Sumireko when she was about to turn her back from the group that was fighting the dragon. The source of that voice was a man with white hair and what seemed to be a pair of feline ears and a white tail with grey spots hidden behind the cape that man wore. He was standing in an almost perfect balance on a chunk of ruins that was yet to be melted by the sheer heat produced from the dragon's breath, with an eagle resting idly on his arm.

"Huh? And who might you be?"

The white-haired man turned toward the brunette esper. Though Sumireko sensed no threat from this man, he gave off this aura that perhaps she should not underestimate this guy.

"SilverAsh, just a passing-by Operator. So what your answer might be, miss Sumireko Usami?"

Sumireko's face turned into confusion. He knew her identity somewhat. Perhaps he was hiding among the ruins this whole time, yet she couldn't even sensed his presence before. She might be an expert at finding rare thing, but even she had to admit that this man is really good at hiding. It almost frightened her.

Before she indulged in her thought for too long, Sumireko decided to put it aside for now, and focused back to his question.

"If they are not capable of taking down an enemy of this caliber even after grouping against it, they aren't worth the alliance."

"That is not a good way to build a healthy alliance," the white-haired man argued, "if you're incapable of trusting them as you would trust yourself, you should not even partnered with them in the first place."

Sumireko, tired of listening to what SilverAsh had to say for her, responded with a tone of hostility.

"And what about you? Are you going to help them or what?"

This time, SilverAsh gazed toward the ongoing battle. Right now as they spoke, the other within the group were fighting an uphill battle against a being that could just easily unleashed hell on earth if it see fit to.

"I would, but I'm no jester flinging into a battle mindlessly. With my power, charging head on would only be a nuisance more to the group than to the dragon."

Then he unsheathed the sword from his cane and pointed toward the dragon, or rather, toward its legs.

"If we can secure its legs, however, we would have to worry less of it making any unpredictable moves."

"...you're much more worried about its legs. Other sane person would froze in fear seeing its fire breath."

SilverAsh smirked at the statement.

"Then I believe we're on the same page, my friend."

There was no response as Sumireko found herself flustered by his words. It took her a while before she finally sighed in defeat.

"Alright, alright, I'll help," the esper dashed forward, but stopped to turn back toward SilverAsh, "One thing, though. Don't call me your friend. We're not even acquainted as far as I care."

"Very well, partner."

"...Whatever."

Sumireko finally turned her attention back toward the dragon. In a blink-and-you'll-miss moment, Sumireko teleported to the front of the undead dragon.

"Hey, big Draggy, nice ashpalt soup you made down there," Sumireko taunted as she clapped twice to get the dragon's full attention, "want to feel it all over your legs?"

With a single flick of her finger, the ashpalt around the dragon's leg crawled up and covered its legs with burning hot ashpalt.

"Cease, o flame!"

As oer her command, the fire which burn the ashpalt nearby as well as the soaring flame made by the dragon's fire breath all over the street subsided. Alongside the flame, the ashpalt covering the dragon's legs immediately froze, acting as a shackle which attached the dragon to the road.

"How's that for trying to burn us for no reason, big zombie lizard?"

With that out of her mind, Sumireko calmly turned toward the human-snow leopard hybrid way behind her.

"Yo, Ash-something dude, your turn."

"Good Grief. And I thought I could just have some rest out there," said SilverAsh as he approached the dragon, "then allow me to show you the power of Silverash family..."

After he reached a distance away from the dragon, SilverAsh stopped in his track. His mind concentrated as he took a deep breath. Suddenly, like water flooding through a broken dam, he emitted a powerful aura toward his surrounding. The aura took the form of a snow leopard gazing ferociously toward the dragon like a predator stalking its prey.

Sumireko, which was a little suspicious toward SilverAsh already, now went fully concerned. However, her concern quickly turn into satisfaction, and the esper can't help but to grin at it.

"So you got something hidden under that black sleeves of your, eh?" Muttered the brunette under her own breath.

Meanwhile, SilverAsh, being fully concentrated on his next attack, took his battle stance. His sword was in horizontal position as he was about to make one large swing with the blade.

"The fool floaunting his gallantry reaches none in his vanity... Truesilver Slash!"

From the blade, a powerful energy sweep through the street toward the dragon's immobilized legs. As if it was not enough, the half-beast slashed several more time, sending even more energy waves toward the dragon relentlessly. If those waves does no damage toward the dragon, he at least hoped that it would gave some chink on that dragon's scaly armor.

Kaz simply stood from the sidelines, this whole thing was way out of her league right now. Everything simply went to shit as everyone jumped into action. Giant blades of energy, gunshots, blasts of magic. Everyone was doing something, And all Kaz could do was watch. She wasn't some powerful mage, nor did she have skill with a sword. She punched things for Powers sake. And that was... really all she could do. The only gear she had on her was her boots and gauntlets. The rest was still at home.

"Fuck... ah... You guys seem to know each other... so. I'll just, stay back here and protect... something." Kaz looked around herself as to busy herself. Going in on foot or hell, in the air would get her roasted immediately.

Jotaro Kujo

After more people showed up, joining their little group. One new individual literally falling out the sky, the fall of which was softened by the body of Deadpool. The fast regeneration, the fact there was a gray hedgehog person among other things were making Jotaro stare on in disbelief somewhat, for Stands were one thing but this was something new to him. But he'd quickly regain his stoic expression after reminding himself to not lose his cool, as it was something he hated doing, and that the current situation didn't need more fuel to the fire.

While the others continued on, Jotaro would go on to converse with the woman who had fallen from the sky, where certain information was revealed and hands were shaken. The only thing that wasn't shared was information regarding Star Platinum. As talking about a manifestation of your soul that no one else can see to someone who didn't know of Stands and how they functioned can make you look more than crazy.

Hell, it'd make people think you were dropped on your head.

That was when two more people ran in, injured and exhausted. Brothers as Deadpool explained, and friends of theirs after being dropped here. The news they conveyed were dire, but not as much as the revelation that not everyone of Arthur and Wade's group were present. And leaving them behind would surely result in potential casualties.

"While we can't wait forever, perhaps some of us ca-" Jotaro never got to finish his sentence as something very large landed on the far end of the street. Flames spilling forth from a head that looked like caked rot that soon turned to a bright white beam of heat that made whatever it hit explode from the sheer heat after a short delay.

A damned zombie dragon of some sort, possible Stand or some nightmarish creature that was dropped in this place as well at some point or another. The head of which, began to look as it were to whip in their direction was flames spilled forth made Jotaro instinctively shout "Star Platinum: The World!" As he ran towards Arthur, pulling the man off the car as Jotaro's Stand stopped time.

Star Platinum began to flip the car the cowboy had been standing on before Jotaro pulled him off so that when the beast beam of white heat came their way, the car would serve as a weak but serviceable shield to buy the others time to dive into cover when time resumed.

One second passed and soon two seconds as Star Platinum slide the car into position just as time resumed. The words "Time has begun to resume." Came from Jotaro as Time Stop ended. Immediately he would shove Arthur towards the buildings while running to cover as well, the situation wasn't good. As the dragon was outside of his range, and with the ability to fly, it'd likely stay that way. And even with their firepower, if his albeit scarce knowledge on dragons due to the fact they weren't real, they had scales that could take a beating. This combined with the fact the thing looked like decayed skin had caked to the point it looked almost as hard as rock meant that ranged weaponry would only earn its ire. And with that beam that it had, any cover would be destroyed within seconds if not less leading by example of the car's brief taking of the brunt of the beam.

Of which looked to be little more than melted metal and torn rusted machinery.

That was when he had an idea. Star Platinum's hit could break nearly everything, so if he could get close enough to the dragon, he might just be able to give the people armed with guns more of a method to actually do harm.

Here's where he hit a snare in the plan. Approaching it head on would be suicide, even with Star Platinum's Time Stop. Which required a short span of seconds to essentially cool down, he'd be dead once he got close enough that the beast could tear him to pieces with the talons on its arms.

But another idea came to mind, one that was ten years old, and was more of a impulsive reaction to another series of events involving another Stand user.

Wheel of Fortune. A car that drenched anyone within range in gasoline and injure them with said gasoline, before igniting the fuel with sparks lighting the poor bastard up. Jotaro barely survived that, but had used his Stand to burrow underground to douse the flames, and to get closer to a deadly Stand and its user.

It had a small chance of working, as the dragon wasn't cocky and the type to talk. But all he needed was to have it remain on the ground.

From behind his cover, he'd shout to the others. "I have a plan, but it requires all of you to keep the damn thing grounded and stationary, if not stationary then at least grounded!" He'd continued "I am gonna approach it from underground and break open the outer layer of its skin, so that we can do damage to it!" He finished shouting as he turned his head to Arthur.

"Arthur, I am gonna to need to spot for me, if that dragon moves around, I need you to call out where it has moved. Or if it takes off, got it?" Jotaro would step away from Arthur as he brought forth Star Platinum once more, not realizing or noticing that his Stand was visible, as Star Platinum unleashed a series of punches to the ground in front of Jotaro with a flurry of shouts that rang out as "Oraoraoraoraoraora!" The pavement becoming dust in seconds, as a impromptu tunnel into the sewers was made. Jotaro and his Stand would drop down into it, walking towards the area closest to the dragon, punching whatever poor creature that dared to get in his way.

He just had to hope that the others could remain safe, and that this plan could work.

@Wade Von Doom @LenxKaitoYaoi @Valkan @Signupname @Jenhal @Henryboy003 @Wiggin @Whoever-Else-I-Missed

Kaz looked to Jotaro, and began to follow him through the hole he was creating.

"I'm right behind you, Just keep moving forward. I got your back."

Red Hood/Jason Todd

As his question got answered. "So someone like Superman, great." He commented before he watched the red mercenary get flattened by a falling individual. The aftermath of which was a bit bloody as Deadpool recovered from the injury.

"Ouch." He had a quip planned, but that got interrupted by two newcomers that were revealed to be friends of Arthur and Wade, while also being brothers to each other. Of whom mentioned something about incoming and their needing to 'get the fuck outta dodge.'

"No offence, but I ain't in the mood for running away like a scared kid, but if anyone wants to do that, by all means." He would say as he got his two pistols ready for the fight. But the opponent in the fight that arrived wasn't a shitload of soldiers headed by an asshole in a cloak or cape of sorts, but some type of zombie dragon landed nearby, unleashing a beam of fire that exploded soon after upon the group. The beam seemed to be interrupted by the sudden appearance of a wrecked rusted car in its path, exploding the wreck in seconds but just enough time to allow some to get out of the way, as Jason did so himself by launching himself into cover.

A plan was hatched, and Jason would do his best to help out by unleashing torrents of gunfire by using his customized ammunition and guns to deal whatever damage he could, the bullets only pissing the thing off as they pierced the hide, but did little compared to the literal manipulations of the ground, energy and in one case, a literal rocket propelled grenade that was made for dealing with tanks.

Which gave him an idea, not in terms of harming the dragon, as everyone including him were doing something like that, but in terms of new ammunition for his guns. The amount of damage explosive rounds flying faster than any known bullet from his guns made Jason giddy at the prospect of it. Sure, the bullets would mean reduced clip size as the bullets would take up more space than what was already small magazine size his pistols had.

But that'd come later, as right now, they needed to get through the thing's hide and fast. As he would run out of ammo if this kept up...

@Wade Von Doom @Jenhal @Wiggin @LenxKaitoYaoi @NeonArmageddon @Signupname

Seras Victoria

Before her question could be answered, Seras was suddenly pushed by the yapping ninja. Seeing as they seemed to be no malicious intent coming off of them, she didn't offer resistance and backed a couple of steps. Almost immediately after, a new girl landed on the Wade's neck, snapping it like a twig. Before she could even show surprise, the guy stood up again and continued talking like nothing happened. It was when they gave the girl who just landed a summary, that her question was answered. They didn't know. "Crap..." It was then when she was approached by the girl that reeked of booze, but more than talk, she just drooled over Harkonnen. Seeing as she had just interest on the gun, Seras provided a brief explanation "It might have been inspired by that one, but this was mostly made from scratch... Now, if you excuse me..." Seras politely added, as she went to check on the girl who almost landed on her and chatted with her and the white clad man, Jotaro.

They didn't have much chance to talk, as problem arised again. This time, a pair of men arrived, warning everyone of an incoming enemy group. But the surprises didn't end there, as not long after, a bloody dragon landed nearby. Seras' eyes widened in shock, that was far from the ghouls, vampires and occasional werewolves she has come across. The beast wasted no time and flooded the street with fire. Seras deployed her wings and darted a couple of stories up. When the fire and explosions ceased, she looked around. Mostly everyone was taking their shot at the beast, someone even created a roof of ice in order to follow the plan Jotaro proposed. Seeing as there were plenty of people taking it on from close, Seras decided to modify her action plan. She blasted to one of the building's top floor below the ice roof, she loaded an incendiary round on her rifle and scouted the surroundings, in case the dragon brought in friends.

Agam Azuron

Among the still growing crowd, who's conversation Agam heard without looking or commenting, until a woman named Brigid put her two cents in, as that involved his concerns towards Saber and Sumireko. Agreeing with Agam. When she asked about the pronunciation of his name, Agam smiled at her as he answered "You are, worry not, Brigid" On the other hand, however Sumireko seemed doubtful about staying. That said, when she was about to reject staying with this improvised band, things took a turn for the worst.
Two guys, one of which was injured, came to warn the group about a threat in the hundreds. Questions were made towards them, but there was time for none. What looked like a zombie dragon landed in the street, breathing flames that engulfed the whole street were approaching, fast. Agam wasn't even slightly phased by the fire, as a little extra put to his natural gravity shield made the flames avoid him completely. After hearing the man in white's plan, Agam hovered a few meters off the ground and closed the distance with the dragon, facing it from a respectable distance. Agam pointed his staff at the beast, and his spheres blasted at great speeds, placing themselves on top of some spots on the dragon. One in the middle of each large wing and four across the back of it. With a tilt of his staff the gravity on the spheres changed, and now each one would feel as heavy as one of the skyscrapers they were surrounded by.
With his support to the tall man in white's plan. Agam prepared his own strike. His staff, still pointed at the dragon, floated a meter or so away from him. Then, Agam twisted his torso to the left, where he put his hands at the height of his waist and pulled them backwards, positioned them as if holding a soccer ball. A red sphere formed between his hands which would start to grow, only to be compressed by a gravitational wave. Said process would repeat multiple times, to the point where the sphere was trembling and emit way more light due to the pressure and accumulated energy. With his attack ready, Agam yelled really loudly "Stay clear off its head. NOW!" Moments later, bringing his hands along with his torso to face the dragon, Agam brought the bases of his hands together and spreading them outwards from there. In that instant, a portal appeared in front of Agam, connected to the underside of the head of the beast, the least protected vital point from what he detected with his three eyes. A blast of red condensed plasma-like energy violently bursted through the portal, in an attempt to drill the dragon's brain off.

@Jenhal @Signupname @Wade Von Doom

Primary analysis correct. Maintain cover and follow.

Keeping up with the four men after two of them made a surprise attack on the armored one was not difficult. But to keep up cover, her tissue would sweat and she simulated heavy breathing as she kept pace with them. There were also 'slips' that were made on purpose over uneven terrain.

"Oh thank goodness, I need to rest." T-851 says leaning back against a pillar at their meeting place. More people arrive shortly. People, and other beings that are illogical to exist. Yet T-851 looks at the hedgehog named Silver, and all scans indicate it is an organic being. And that Wade, with his ability to survive even having his neck broken(for which she expressed disgust and worry at him being injured and then fixing it).
Regeneration. Termination method: Total disintegration.

T-851 saves all of their information as it comes, and deduces she has been overlooked as nobody asks for her name. It would be odd not to offer a name.

"I'm Thea, in case anyone was wondering." She gives an alias used in one of her missions in a quiet voice easily missed.
Simulate heightened distress signals.

"I-I need to sit down, if people don't mind." T-851 says exasperated, sitting down next to the pillar and closing her eyes. Really the Terminator was taking time to compile the data it had just taken in.

Time and reality displacement. Cause unknown. Armed conflict between displaced individuals and natives of current planet. Current allies stranded her for months. Situation: inconclusive. Maintain Distress Mode to gather further information.

A pair of male humans- both injured but one more than the other- arrive to warn of incoming hostiles. T-851 rises up and runs to the side of the one named Wade and brings up her stolen rifle. "I'm not much of a shot, but I can handle myself." She says, to nobody in particular. That was when the dragon appeared.

Current weapon insufficient. Evasive maneuvers.

T-851 may not have needed the time stop performed by Jotaro, but it for certain does save her and others as she breaks from her cover to leap up the side of a building, grab onto the ledge of a second story window, and pull herself inside just before the river of fire would have engulfed her. She watches the others take more initiative against the impossible threat, and sees an opportunity when Ayami displays her ability. She forgoes her cover to leap from the window, land on both feet with no issue, then runs to Ayami. Maintaining Distress Mode, logically, would only increase the chance for being terminated and thus her primary mission would fail.

"Ayami, Thea." She introduces herself first "I need a large caliber weapon. Belt fed if possible." She keeps her request basic, as she does not yet know the full parameters of Ayami's abilities.

Were she able, she would be delighted to be given a weapon of those exact specifications.

"Kord Twelve-point-seven millimeter. This should be adequate." She says. First she takes off the tripod, then loads the belt of ammo before shouldering it like one would a regular rifle, her strength allowing such a feat. T-851 targets the dragon's eyes and lets off short bursts of fire when optimal. The gun has a lot of recoil for being fired from the shoulder, but T-851 stands in place firing like a turret.

Reactions: Signupname
Ashwin

Ashwin was unsure what Luer was going to do, seeing as how healing was a low probability. That was when Luer suddenly slapped Ashwin's hand away from their chest and began chanting. At first, Ashwin thought it was praying of some sort, but suddenly they felt a warmth in their chest. It was as if the feeling had been injected, and was gradually spreading throughout Ashwin's entire nervous system. It was comparable to the feeling of sitting in a field on a hot summer morning, not that Ashwin had really felt that sort of relaxation since being brought into the world. The feeling was then suddenly cut off, and with it, Ashwin's pain. It healing magic! Ashwin sat there, a little stunned for a moment before they were asked if the pain had subsided. "Yeah I feel great, was that-" Ashwin began to ask, but couldn't get it all out as another blast rushed by from the dragon. It was probably better to ask about the magic later, as the dragon needed to be dealt with. "Nevermind, try and find somewhere safe," Ashwin finally commented.
With that, Ashwin equipped the bow off of their back. Strangely, Ashwin did not have arrows in their quiver. That was quickly solved as Ashwin waved their hand over it and it suddenly was filled with spikes of blue ice. They were more like spears than arrows, and created a fog that bellowed from Ashwin's back as they stood up and took aim at the dragon. They then knocked an ice spike to the string of the bow and stretched it back. Now that the bow had fully been stretched out, it was a very large bow. Green vine patterns adorned the wood of the bow, along with a bright red string tied around the center. "Let's hope I don't freeze myself in place this time" Ashwin muttered, before letting go of the spike. It sounded almost like the crack of a whip as the Arrow of ice soared through the air and into the dragon. Ashwin didn't wait to see if it pierced the dragon, as they grabbed another and began rapidly shooting at the large beast. This, combined with the other hellfire raining on the scaly monstrosity, hopefully would break through the dragon's armor.

Luer smiled as Ashwin seemed quite relieved of their pain. He nodded lightly as he was started to get asked on if it was magic before cringing, the dragon's attack startling them both. He nodded in agreement again. "Good idea…" With Ashwin going back to fighting and taken care of, the archer waiting for the right chance to move and returned to the brothers.

Conner needed care too. Returning to the bleeding man's side he reached up to start chanting and healing the man's head again. It was about all he could do right now. His arrows were not strong enough to help against that beast. He had never fought a dragon before. Even Ashwin had stronger arrows than he did. What they needed was a sharp enough blade and a strong enough swordsman. But he did not seeing any of that happening in their group.

If he was lucky, and he did not have a good track record of being so, he could get an arrow into the dragon's eye. That would help, but he doubted it would do more than anger the beast further. He shuddered as a memory came to him of what happened in the prison, shaking his head of it. No… that was NOT me… focus Luer! He settled his mind down to healing Conner only, so he did not get distracted again. He was the weakest one here and therefor better off healing than fighting.

The car Jotaro used to shield the creature's beam shot off several feet beyond the group as it hit, and exploding before it touched the ground. Right now, Jo's plan was the best one thought up quickly, so while Arthur had no clue how the man with the weird cap could do the things he did, to question things now when someone like Deadpool existed seemed like a waste of necessary time they didn't have at the moment. "Uhhh.... Okay!" he shouted to Jotaro, as upon digging his way into the ground below, all the others within their group charged at the beast with different tactics. Some stayed back to fire from a distance, others got under the creature to attack its legs to make sure it couldn't fly away. Ashwin tried to freeze it to the ground, while Luer continued to heal everyone in the group as the support. "Why the hell didn't you come here sooner?!" Arthur shouted to him, as he quickly loaded his revolver with new rounds. "You would've been great to have around a week back when we had to fight off a damn hoard of skeletons!"

"Oh, c'mon, that fight wasn't too bad!" Deadpool shouted back to Arthur, trying to fix his neck before heading into battle as well.

"Carter got stabbed in chest five times, Bradford separated his shoulder, Murphy nearly got his spine ripped out, and I got a knife stuck in my foot!" Arthur pointed out, before then pulling off his repeater.

"Those green herbs we found helped us out!"

"We still have holes in our bodies though!"

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR PLAYFUL BANTER!"

"SHUT UP!" Both MacManus brothers shouted back. "Can we please kill the fuckin' dragon?!" Connor pointed out.

"Let's!" Deadpool agreed, before suddenly teleporting away. In a barrage of gunfire, Arthur, Connor and Murphy shot upon the creature in a combination of old fashion, holy catholic, machine precision, vigilante red hooded justice, and whatever the hell Ayami was, fuck-fest of gunfire.

fire-5.gif

Shame it did nothing. The bullets bounced off it like rubber. It seemed more annoyed really. Didn't help that Deadpoool had managed to teleport onto to the creature. He appeared in a puff of red smoke a few feet above it's neck, and when he landed, he pushed both swords into it on the way down. Holding onto one sword, he repeatedly continued to stab with the other to try and get the jugular. The dragon was fast though, faster than anyone would've expected. In a few seconds, the dragon spun itself around in a complete 360; slashing its claws and tail to the ground and breaking apart Ashwin's ice. It was hard to dodge with how fast it was, but if you managed to avoid it, the creature backed up, then charged as full speed, again slashing with both hands carving up the ground. Large chunks of Pavement debris and dust flew up in the air and to the sides; smashing into the buildings nearby.

Deadpool was thrashed around while riding its neck, screaming out in horror; "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Over and over again, yet managing to stay on. As it reached the back group, it breathed out fire again from its mouth to burn them alive. "Oh shit!" Arthur called out; jumping into Jotaro's hole before the flames touched him. He landed on his feet first, before the rest of his body fell; smoke billowing out across the ceiling of the sewer. "It moved." Arthur muttered out in a painful groan to the others.

The brothers quickly ran towards the building across the street; jumping through the unbroken window, and taking cover just below it, as flames grazed them upon flooding inside. Their jackets were smoking and Murphy felt a serious pain along his shoulder from a burn, but nothing to keep them down long.

Thankfully, the only creatures down in Jo and Kaz's way were weird lobster creatures that had very easily punch-able faces.

EncMirelurk01Template.png

The dragon, however, was moving all around above them, and didn't seem to be staying still as Jo would hope. However, luck was on their side, as a sudden explosion rocked the sewer. Something fired at the creature from behind; striking its left hip and causing it to buckle from the pain. It turned around to see what fired at it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can call me Arc, the killer saint" he mentioned, standing back up and staring into the man's eyes. "May I hear of your plan sire?" he asked.

At least he understood his place. Doom, finally appeased, replied to Arc with, "You may call me Doom. And our plan is there." He told him, pointing to the lights that shined up into the sky. They were heading for the city beyond the ruins of this old one. "The answers to our predicament, and escape from this dying world, lay there. But, we must attain a force strong enough to reach it." That's when Nero's voice echoed from behind.

'"Hello, were you fighting scattered hunters?"'

Bold of him to ask so bluntly. "We were." Doom answered. "And if you're smart, you will not do the same thing they tried." He told Nero, now suddenly up close to him as well. "Whether you like it or not. We are alone on this planet. Surrounded by monsters and creatures from unknown worlds. To go it alone would be nothing but a long suicide. But together." A sound was becoming louder as time passed on. "Victory is assured." Before long, the sound became easier to understand. It was a tank.

From out the rubble of one building, came a large tank with several squads of soldiers. Each were different and diverse from another. Helghast, Old Empire, New Order Nazi's, even AIM soldiers. This was bigger than what Doom had lead to believe.​

---Warpath---
it was the clatter of gunfire that got Warpaths attention, and the honest-to-Primus dragon that kept it. "Uh... weren't dragon supposed to a thing of myth?" He asked, before realizing it was attacking people. Mechanical arms inside the crew compartment begun the process of loading an armour-piercing shell. "Please keep your limbs clear of the breach. The block is gonna kickback when I fire and you do not want to be behind it... also you should probably cover your ears, this is gonna be loud." he said, as he came to a stop at a position that gave him a good field of fire. Corialis effect was negligible at this range. Account for wind resistance, the rounds weight, and various other factors, Warpath lined up the shot. He was not the crack shot of the Autobots for nothing.

Warpath fired.

---Jack the ripper---
The noise made Jack flinch out of reflex. but things where starting to make sense to her. "Its a cannon. A really big cannon on wheels, inside a box of armor." She said in a bit of awe. Due to her nature as a Servent, she would probably still be able to hurt it if she could get at weaker parts, but it would be a difficult fight, as she doubted either of her nobal phantasms would work on this.

"I mean... That's an extremely gross oversimplification of an main battle tank, but you are not wrong." Warpath responded, the metal arms from getting another of those metal cylinders loaded into what he had called the 'breach'

Reactions: Hero
Jotaro

Trekking through the sewers, using Star Platinum to punch through debris. Jotaro could only bide his time towards the last estimated location of the dragon, the sounds of the ground being moved, attacks being launched and the dulled cracks of gunfire made the Stand User hopeful that he could get just close enough to burrow out with Star Platinum, close enough to the dragon to hold on physically while his Stand pummeled through the scales and potentially expose sensitive weak points for the others to exploit.

But that was when the plan went awry, something Jotaro had as a possibility, but one that he hoped to never have happen. The dragon unheeded by the concentrated fire of the others, the voice of Arthur making his way to his ears, making him mutter "Good grief." In his native tongue, turning around to make his way back to the hole to get a new idea of where the dragon was. Stopping in his tracks as the dragon's rebuttal literally tore up the pavement, the cracks opening the sewers to the open air just partially, allowing Jotaro to see just what the hell had happened. But not before he had to grab Kaz, shielding her with his body as Star Platinum punched at the caved in road that would've crushed and killed someone in that spot where they were, if said person wasn't a Stand User. Jotaro looking up to see the dragon in a new position, but now they had a new problem to deal with.

Said problem came in the form of extremely large crab-like entities, one of which rushed at them, but would quickly regret that choice as Star Platinum threw a punch right into the face of the creature with a resounding cry of "ORA!". The flesh caving in from the punch that Star Platinum's fist was entirely engulfed in the gore filled mess that was the crab's face. His Stand pulling the fist back with a wet schlorp sound. More of the crab creatures showing up, some were easily dispatched while some required a much thorough beatdown that not only did one manage to clip his Stand, which would inflict a sharp cut on Jotaro's right arm, the red blood soon making itself known on the white outfit he wore.

He soon got a bit too preoccupied with dealing with the more heavily armored crab creatures that some started to move in during his blind spots, which would mean they were going to overwhelm the Stand user unless Arthur or Kaz helped out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Hood/Jason Todd

The newfound reaction from the dragon threw Jason off, literally.

Jason got thrown a couple of feet into the air, landing rather roughly onto a car, denting it and cracking a rib or two on the impact, and sending intense pain up his arm as he moved it. He had to use said car he just landed on to lift himself up, pangs of pain shooting up his side. "Fuck..." He said as he looked at the scene before him, despite their attacks, nothing did anything but to piss it off. Too bad Jason wasn't the type to just give up despite that.

He didn't hesitate, aiming one gun with his free hand while the other held his side as if to sooth the pain inside his chest.

Firing bullet after bullet, reloading then firing once more, all aimed at the dragon before he being forced to back off to properly rest than remain in the open, he would limp into the shop with the McManus brothers, calling out. "Don't shoot, somewhat friendly coming in with maybe a cracked rib. Take some bombs." He would hand over some small bombs, not anything big but hopefully would do some damage.

As he was kinda wounded and couldn't properly throw a bomb in his condition.

@Wade Von Doom @Amber Franklin @Henryboy003 @LenxKaitoYaoi @Whoever-Else-I-Missed

Last edited:
"My laser musket? It's safe so long as you're on the trigger end." Brigid responds to Ayami.

"Patton? Thank you for the comparison." Brigid responds to Wade's comment as if she were totally unaware it was mean to mock her. Even gave him a thumbs-up. Her demeanor gets more serious as Wade and Arthur give a more detailed report on their current situation. She gets even more into her element when the (she assumes) brothers arrive to warn of enemies incoming. She raises her laser musket and gets ready for action, even starts to formulate a plan based on what little she knows of the terrain and their current assets. The woman with the huge guns was certainly a great boon for them right off the bat.

"Lead the way to base gent-" She was saying while shr cranks her Laser Musket to full power incase she needs to drop some large target. Only for her to realize quickly that her knowledge gained from experience was basically useless. The dragon that drops from the sky is larger than even a Mirelurk Queen and more vicious than any Deathclaw.

"OH HELL!" Brigid exclaims and stands alongside Arthur and the brothers. She tries her best to aim for an eye. The bolt of red hits a spot just below the eye though. There was only time for one more crank until the dragon unleashed another fire blast that scatters them. Brigid runs alongside the brothers to escape and narrowly avoids being scorched. Only the very edges of her coat are singed.

"Jesus Lord in Heaven! We got anything big enough to kill that thing?!" Brigid asks the brothers while cranking her weapon back to full power. The report of a large weapon being fired makes her duck. The sound of the dragon being hurt makes her holler "Artillery support! Just what the doctor ordered!"

"Holy fuck, how tough is this thing ?" Ayami said, as she continues to shoot at it with an RPGs to little effect. Seeing the dragon escapes from the ice and charges ahead she immediately dashes to cover, shooting at it while switching to an FN FAL.

She spotted the hole Jotaro was hiding into and rushes there, gracefully dodging rubble and debris on the way. She made it just in time as the dragon breathes its searing flames across the streets, burning everything in its path. She immediately ducked over there for cover and luckily escapes smouldering death.

"That was fucking close...."
Ayami muttered before she hear loud noises in front of her
"What now ?"
She groaned.
Ayami spotted figures in the in the sewers , large lobster like things. Brown chitinous shell, with hideously stupid faces. They attacks the group, and she saw Jotaro and the others defend themselves. Jotaro appears to be using some kind of guardian spirit form to punchs the crawlies to pieces.

"Just in time..."

Ayami smiles as she charges directly into the fray, gun blazings. One monster tried to grab at her, only to be misses as she gracefully dodge the claw before unloading half a magazine into its abdomen. She jumped on top of another while switching to a shotgun , prying out parts of its shell and fires slugs into the exposed flesh. As the crab-thing collapsed, the girl jumped off, rolled around and shot out the legs of another one before jamming the shotgun to its face and blew it off. She then ducks a claw swipes overhead and blew the claw off with the shotgun, then switch to a Desert Eagle and finishes it off with its .50 caliber Action Express. It looks like she was dancing , putting down monsters with accurate shots, if showy.
"...for some proper stress relieve..."
She said, smiling her porcelain smile. An unnerving sign if seen by an outsider as she firing at the charging creatures from her position, a Desert Eagle on each hands, and her white buttoned shirt is stained with blood.

She then noticed Jotaro is being overwhelmed, so she dashes by to help, blowing a hole in one here with a shotgun blasts, downing another with accurate assault rifle burst. She saw one attempting to grab the muscular man from his blindspot so she swung a rifle butt at its face. The creature staggers back a bit, enough to Ayami to fires an SMG burst at its head point-blanc.
"Hey, be careful alright ?"
She said to Jotaro as she switch to a PKM and open fire at a group of approaching crab things...
@Wade Von Doom , @The Wanderer , @LenxKaitoYaoi , @Amber Franklin , @Jenhal

Last edited:
W tried to hide her unease as she stared at the tank.

This man in green, Doom, was an interesting fellow. She's never met him before - Talulah confirmed that she could sense no Originium in him, and someone like him would easily stand out in the world of Terra - but there was this... pull to him. Like if gravity decided to make its presence constantly known to you. But there was also something else - a violence that made her shiver. Talulah didn't seem too bothered by it, though; W had to explain several times that Talulah was used to being in charge and just barely got her to agree with.

W was smart enough to not ask about the money, yet.

And now they have a new guy. W raised an eyebrow. "Welcome to the family." She said to Arc, sarcastically. Talulah only glared at him and said nothing.

Then there was someone else. She hardly spared a glance at him, and Talulah didn't even seem to know he existed. Behind her, the hulking frame of a Sarkaz Centurion shifted. "Boss, what's that?"

"No clue." W answered truthfully, but was interrupted at the end by Talulah.

"Tank." She said, her voice level and almost robotic. "Machines of war, created by the old humans. No one has them now, not even the Laterano." Her tail flicked once. "But given that we are not on Terra anymore..."

She let the statement hang in the air. Whatever is going on, there may be people much, much more dangerous than them around.

W decided to break the silence. "What brings you here... uh... Arc?"

Arc

It looked like Arc's attempt to be in Doom's favor was successful, for now. His plan looked to be an assault on the nearby city. Seeing as how Doom killed an injured person on sight, there was undoubtedly going to be numerous casualties for both sides. It might have been better to form some type of arrangement with the town and eventually take it over, but Doom did have the correct idea as it would be faster and possibly safer as Arc didn't know what this world held in store. "I see you have a large amount of forces b-" Arc stopped himself. He didn't want to question the specifics of Doom's plans yet, as he might cause suspicion.

Arc's thoughts then floated away from him as a few more individuals joined the group. They seemed like an interesting addition, and one of them sarcastically welcomed him into what assumed to be Doom's army. "It is a pleasure," Arc replied, ever so polite in his actions. It was still an awkward encounter, as Arc barely turned and did not extend a hand. The new arrivals then seemed to be distracted by the hulking metallic machines that crushed the land below them. Arc assumed them to be golems, but apparently they were called "tanks." They made a deep and loud whirring as they passed, and shined in the sun from hours of fixing. Arc's attention was then pulled away when one of the new individuals addressed him and asked why he was in the group. "Survival mostly, seeing Doom's power I doubt I could really survive going up against him on my own so joining him was the most logical decision," Arc replied, waving a hand in Doom's direction. A bright spark coiled off of his fingers and toward the ground, making an audibly loud pop and a flash of bright light. "Oh, and not to mention a green flash of light overtook my vision and brought me here" Arc finished.

Ashwin

"Well this isn't good,"
Ashwin muttered, looking at the scene. Ashwin stood in the middle of the street, hiding behind a half-melted car and a good deal of disintegrating ice. The wall was holding up good so far, but it would eventually fall if the fire kept pounding it. A loud smack hit a nearby car, it was the red hood. From what it looked like in Ashwin's position, he seemed to have broken a rib. At least Ashwin wasn't the only one to have felt that pain. "Hey how's the hole going over-" Ashwin went to ask, only seeing a few gigantic crabs crawl out of the hole. "Oh, ok" They muttered, turning their aim at the crab creatures. The three crabs that emerged were soon riddled with spikes of ice. Ashwin was barely able to turn their aim back on the dragon before a loud explosion rang out behind the creature. They were momentarily stunned by the volume of the noise before continuing to fire on the dragon. Ashwin knew that it wasn't working, but it was at least providing some distraction while the others did their parts.

Luer scoffed as Arthur questioned why he was not around earlier. "I thought I was dead up until earlier." He answered honestly. He drowned, he thought for sure he did. So to wake up suddenly who knows how long later, he was not even sure what happened to him. With Connor seemingly okay he simply stayed near the brothers since they were safe for the moment. "I can heal you guys completely later." He assured, given their conversation.

He gasped though when the dragon spun and turned on them. Arthur ducked into the hole Jotaro dug, while the archer followed the brothers into the building across the street. Unlike them though, he dove into it and landed flat on the ground. It avoided him the burns that Murphy suffered, thankfully. He sat up after the heat dissipated and turned to the brothers- and Brigid apparently. He nodded to himself. "You guys okay?" He asked, brushed himself off before moving over closer to them.

He shook his head to Brigid's question. "I do not…" He answered. His brows creased though. Not unless that really was him… if it were, maybe he could fight that thing on equal footing as a dragon as well. But… he did not want to believe that beast was him. He was not a monster.

Luer turned quickly when someone came in and asked they not shoot, seeing how he was limping. He moved over to him to help him. "You do not look so good." He stated, trying to help the man to a corner to be seated. "I can heal, just tell me where."

Trekking through the sewers, using Star Platinum to punch through debris. Jotaro could only bide his time towards the last estimated location of the dragon, the sounds of the ground being moved, attacks being launched and the dulled cracks of gunfire made the Stand User hopeful that he could get just close enough to burrow out with Star Platinum, close enough to the dragon to hold on physically while his Stand pummeled through the scales and potentially expose sensitive weak points for the others to exploit.

But that was when the plan went awry, something Jotaro had as a possibility, but one that he hoped to never have happen. The dragon unheeded by the concentrated fire of the others, the voice of Arthur making his way to his ears, making him mutter "Good grief." In his native tongue, turning around to make his way back to the hole to get a new idea of where the dragon was. Stopping in his tracks as the dragon's rebuttal literally tore up the pavement, the cracks opening the sewers to the open air just partially, allowing Jotaro to see just what the hell had happened. But not before he had to grab Kaz, shielding her with his body as Star Platinum punched at the caved in road that would've crushed and killed someone in that spot where they were, if said person wasn't a Stand User. Jotaro looking up to see the dragon in a new position, but now they had a new problem to deal with.

Said problem came in the form of extremely large crab-like entities, one of which rushed at them, but would quickly regret that choice as Star Platinum threw a punch right into the face of the creature with a resounding cry of "ORA!". The flesh caving in from the punch that Star Platinum's fist was entirely engulfed in the gore filled mess that was the crab's face. His Stand pulling the fist back with a wet schlorp sound. More of the crab creatures showing up, some were easily dispatched while some required a much thorough beatdown that not only did one manage to clip his Stand, which would inflict a sharp cut on Jotaro's right arm, the red blood soon making itself known on the white outfit he wore.

He soon got a bit too preoccupied with dealing with the more heavily armored crab creatures that some started to move in during his blind spots, which would mean they were going to overwhelm the Stand user unless Arthur or Kaz helped out.

Kaz jumped into action flinging herself inbetween Jotaro and the... crab things. Her hands balled into a loose fists as sparks begins to dance back and forth along her form. With the crabs approaching at peak crab, Kaz would step to the side as to draw their attention away and fling an electrified jab to the closest one when it got within range.

"You keep going, I think I can punch through these..." She muttered as she finished the one two combo, snapping her right fist against the crabs shell discharging both fists.

The Great Sumireko Usami and SilverAsh!
Unfortunately for SilverAsh, he was too busy giving the dragon all he got that he failed to notice beforehand when the dragon was about to swing its tail. It launched him into a nearby building and in another conditon, the tail swipe would have costs him a broken ribs or more. Luckily for the Feline, he managed to deactivate his Truesilver Slash just before the tail hit him, allowing his body to bit more damage just barely enough for him to stay conscious.

"Crap, that thing hits harder than defender crusher..." said SilverAsh before his mouth spew out a dangerous amount of blood.

He didn't have much time to ponder though, as the dragon launched its next attack. With its claw touching the ground, it launched itself way faster than what he can comprehend. Its claw caused debris of dirts and ashpalt to flew around. SilverAsh, albeit he tried his best, was unable to move his body. Even merely flinching took a toll on his battered body.

So he closed his eyes, bracing himself for the impact.

And yet the impact he expected to receive did not come. When he opened his eyes again, he noticed that the debris which were supposed to hit him were floating in the air as if defying gravity itself.

"You owe me one for that, tiger."

Sumireko, noticed that the white-haired man was struck by the dragon's sudden assault, quickly came to the rescue and keep any debris launched toward SilverAsh away from him using her psychic power. SilverAsh merely chuckled as he realized that his life was saved by the nick of his eyes.

"...I'm a snow leopard, though."

The Feline then stood up, still limping but noticeably in a better condition than before.

"But still... it'd be difficult to fight that dragon if it keep flying around like that," he said as he threw his gaze upward to the dragon, "we'd need something strong enough to pierce its armor while being able to stay in safe position. Something like-"

His concern didn't last long as something hit the dragon from far away, seemingly powerful enough to harm the flying abomination.

"...an artillery."

"I see..."

Sumireko, having seen how the dragon got hurt, smirked as she began to formulate her own plan.

"Hey, old man, I'm gonna brute force through that dragon by myself. You think you can handle whatever happened on ground?"

"What are you talking about, I'm not in a condition to fight here," said SilverAsh jokingly followed with a sigh, "also, I'm not that old and I'm not even your father."

"...heh, so you still have some sense of joke after all. You didn't come off as one to me."

"Hanging around with all kind of people would do many things to someone."

"Can't argue with that," said Sumireko before she disappeared in a pillar of light, leaving the white-haired Feline alone. Seeing that the teenager has left him, SilverAsh decided to sit by the wall as he regulate his breathing

"So even the likes of me can be soften, huh?" muttered SilverAsh, finally having the chance to ponder to himself, "How are they doing over there, I wonder? Hope that doctor doesn't get overwhelmed without me around."

And again, his time for himself quickly got interrupted, this time by a group of crab-like entities that emerged from the underground toward him. Noticing the intruder, SilverAsh stood up and sheathed his sword.

"I've made a promise... that after all of this, I'd fix everything with Anya and Encia..." SilverAsh turned toward the armored crab-like creatures, his gaze as sharp as when he faced the dragon, "If the lot of you think you can stand a chance against me, then come and satisfy me."

A dreadful white aura engulfed the Feline as he engaged the crabs into his own battle.

Meanwhile up in the sky, Sumireko teleported in front of the dragon, now harmed and seemingly pissed off, with a large chunk of debris consisting of concrete and many other kind of trashes floating above her. The debris was particular huge, even larger than the dragon itself.

"I don't like having to expend unnecessary amount of my power, but you brought this to yourself, you ugly oversized lizard!"

Without hesitation, the teenager threw the gigantic clump of condensed debris into the dragon. She expected that those would at least do good amount of damage, or better yet, outright kill that beast. The teenager is not willing to prolong this tiresome battle.