The Evrensel Confict -- Prologue: Chapter 1-- The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

@Wiggin @Snowtwo

Ayana shrugged at as Sammy grabbed her arm, "Name's Ayana, nice to run into you again I guess. We were on the, ah, transport together. That or you just looted that dress. Either way, I guess we're going this way now. One-arm girl doesn't seem to much like sitting still and I can agree with the sentiment!"

Following along, Ayana briefly paused here and there to pick up some scattered guns, though other goodies such as ammo and nearly-dead guards seemed to be in short supply or completely missing. What information she could get from the scientist's soul placed the blame on the Aliens... some part of some breeding thing to make more of them. Joy. Still, might as well comment aloud on it so the others know something is up, "There's a lot of bodies missing, looks like they were dragged into the vents for a nice snack- or worse. You can never tell with Monsters."

As they entered the room, Ayana got straight to looking for her stuff. The first she found was her longsword, sitting in some kind of machine behind glass and also with a big clamp attached to it, probably for handling the damn thing since the sword is enchanted to keep it out of the hands of any properly living creature. Next to it was the sheath was just normal materials but it was in there with it anyways. Not really knowing, or caring, how to get it out properly she just weakened the glass with an application of necromantic energy before smashing it in with the butt of a rifle. A few moments to take the clamp off and she happily tied the now sheathed sword back to her waist.

Now, just a few more things to go. As she searched for her belongings in this mess, she decided to ask the others something, "I have a feeling that a lot of the stuff in here doesn't really have an owner anymore; you know, on account of them being dead now and all. I say we should grab anything extra that looks useful, or at least that's what I'm going to be doing. Just trying to make sure I survive this mess and all and... well, who knows? We might even run into their proper owners and have the chance to give it back to them. It could certainly win us some friends."

Ah-ha! There! Ayana pulled open a basket-drawer on the cabinets lining the walls and found her daggers inside of some kind of mesh bag. Next to them was her bow and quiver of arrows. As well as in general this area seemed to hold a bunch of random stuff, probably also taken today. "Hey!" she called out, "Does the stuff in here belong to you or anyone you know? I think I found where they're keeping their haul of 'boring' stuff from when they grabbed us!"

That done, Ayana walked around the rooms looking for interesting or deadly things to grab. One of the first things to grab her attention was a nice, hefty metal bow. It was currently sitting inside some sort of scanner and another decay, smash, and grab had it sitting in her hands. She couldn't help but grin as gave it a test draw. Finally, something she could use against those Aliens out there. Now, the arrows for it should be right... there! Gotcha! She put the new quiver and bow ensemble on her back, right next to hers.

Now, where was that ridiculous 'keyblade' that was mentioned? It seemed to be missing and too bad the computers she could've used to find it were still all fucked up. "Hey!" Ayana called out as she neared one of the computers (also trying to get the scientist to crawl out of their mental fetal position to no avail), "Anyone know how to fix this? If we can get into their... system-whatchamacallit we can probably find out where they keep the really good stuff."

Reactions: Epiphany
Sonic

Well this was awkward. He could speak for the other two, but he could not communicate. The big monster thingy that he called buddy was not making any sound. And the round pink guy with blue eyes was emitting sound but talking was not really possible. You see in this kind of extremely boring situation he would just sleep it away. But he couldn't thanks to the brace.

After hours that felt like an eternity, they were moved to another cell. But by seeing the distress in the black demon monster thingy absent eyes. He felt like he needed to reassure him.

-It's ok buddy! Don't worry! I'll come back and rescue you.

Only the soldiers snickers answered him. It wasn't long before they were in a new cell. Also made of glasse. But with two basses thingy.

-Woaw I even get some music! What did I do to deserve that!

Without a word he was brought to the cell. And secured here. Well that was great and all but why move him though. A man with a british accent started speaking in the microphone and his voice was echoing around him.

-Oh yes, Mr Sonic the Hedgehog. The fastest thing alive.

-The one and only buddy, now how about you open this door and we can continue this conversation in front of a nice chili dog.

-You see, I have a bit of a dilemma. My colleagues say that you can't excede mach speed. However I am certain your limit is beyond. Possibly close to the speed of light. Now how about we put this theory to the test?

-Ah terribly sorry, but you see I am a bit tied up. Maybe next time?

Then the woofer canon thingy started aiming at him and sending a terrible high pitched sound. However while the sound was hardly a melody. The vibrations made him feel as if his brain was blowing like a balloon. Each part of his body was tensing and relaxing but it was like stretching well beyond your range. His blue fur was bathed by the ancient light. First a trickle, then little by little the glow was getting stronger, brighter. He never went that far in charging in the ancient light, but now his limits were shattered.

Each cell of his body needed to move, right now! Except he couldn't because of the brace. Because of the cage. He was running in circle on the cage inner surface faster and faster. But it wasn't enough, he felt even more energy building inside of him. He was not a hedgehog just a giant ball of blue light growing brighter by the second.

And he could feel his cell vibrating with this energy, breaking the living tissue that he was made off. First his quills were starting to disintegrate by the tip. He ran faster. Time was starting to slow down. If this wasn't so freaking terrifying this would have certainly be a rush! Ok play time was over! He charged at the damn canon but they always retracted at the last second. And he charged again and again. How could they escape him! He was getting faster yet he couldn't destroy them. And seeing that time was getting slower, he could feel it even longer than he should.

The only bright aspect was that when they retracted the sound stopped. To be back with a vengeance a second later. But a second was becoming longer and longer for the blue hedgehog. So he charged again and again. Because that's what he was. Someone who would cling to hope with everything he had. He wouldn't let this damn canon end him.

When the light turned off Sonic was a bloody mess. In fact the whole room was lit by him. He didn't have time to be shocked, surprised. He needed out right now!

So at a speed never even reached before he started burning the excess of ancient light. Now do you imagine what a blue hedgehog sent as a speed close to light could do to a military complex with all door opened? Absolute chaos. With the fire of Xiao and Lavaetain, there was a blue flash engulfing any possible room tearing through military vehicles and armors as if it was paper. There was no thought behind it just the need to spend all this pent up energy.

Finally the light died down. And Sonic found himself on one of the facility roofs. He could see an abomination fighting an army of abominations. Wait a minute He knew this abomination! Poor guy, what did they do to him... he was fighting like a mindless beast. An enraged mindless beast. With a sword.

He jumped into the fray.

-Hey buddy. Nice sword you got there. Now how about we find the others?

Ranma

Well it seems like the c...c...c... feline aberration from hell didn't want to kill her. It also seemed that she was hurt. And a kind of world savior. Well she didn't like this kind of too righteous guys. Without their superpower or whatever they were just easy targets. Even when they were hellspawns.

Yet she kinda reminded her of Shampoo without all the husband let's marry thing. She was proud and loved her world. Plus her being deaf, she was kinda immune to Ranma's foot in the mouth syndrome. Granted she appeared like someone really dumb with her less than stellar usage of the kanjis. Anyway as far as being a captive was, the experience wasn't that bad.

She was later roughly pushed toward her new cell. With a "Whadidja do that for!", she was locked inside.

Then a voice started resonating from the speaker.

-Oh yes. Miss Saotome. You are quite the interesting case... it seems you blew up a mountain on your last fight.

-Uh what if I did.

Great looks like she had another creepy stalker to watch out for. Why oh why was she always burdened with weirdoes.

-Well it's not really that important. Imagine if our soldiers could do the same.

-So what want me to teach ya or sumthin'?

-Not really, no.

The two canon, radio thingy started coming to life. And aimed at the red haired. This was definitely not good.

-So I heard that the process was a bit painful. But I'm sure a martial artist of your caliber will endure it like it's nothing. If not... well as you young people say, you'll have to man up.

Laughs echoed in the speaker then a damn noise was being emitted by the canon thingy. It was like Akane trying to sing but two times wirse. Yeah Akane was really bad at singing. But at least Akane didn't make her feel like her brain was being blown up. Well not without her mallet. This was kinda sad when you thought about it. She never felt so much pain at the same time. But she did feel pain at each point multiple time in her life. It was sad to think that these points were every cell in her body. But they were right she would manage.She knew pain.

Well she also knew the feeling of getting her ki sucked outta her body. Well it was different from Hinako sensei's vacuum technique. It was as if her ki was... bleeding out. She needed to somehow block it. She first entered soul of ice. A cold mist was starting to be emitted from her body. Cold ki was slower and made a good plug however, the vibration intensified and her ki was leaking even more destroying her ki pathways in the process. The cold ki was holding it. Now she was Ranma Saotome and Ranma Saotome never loses.Period! She had to take back her ki. For ki was life! But her parlthway were damaged! Well there was a way. A way to lower the damage by making her ki pathway more elastic. And in the same time, lowering her ki consumption. It was to recreate this old goat stupid technique. Now she just needed to find a way to go back and forth. However she knew what she was looking for she had to reproduce the effect of these stupid mushrooms. It wasn't magic, Hinako sensei was using ki for that.

Gradually, she was getting younger reproducing what she felt with the aging mushroom accident. One last thing to do.

-Good little girl exercise! Happo-Go-En-Satsu.

Using multiple 5 yens coins, six in total she started sucking the ambient ki through the hole in the coins reversing her de-aging and bringing back her normal age. From here on a tug of war started between the two canons and her. And Ranma Saotome never loses.

When the light switched off a panting red haired was standing in the middle of the room. This darn cannon had made quite a mess of her. She had been switching so far between ages, even using the round floor of the cell as her own funnel for ki, that her skin was burned by the friction of her clothes. Her ki pathways were a mess and she was bleeding heavily. She didn't even know how bad it was inside. But her ki pathways were seriously messed up. Still when the cell opened and her damn brass came of. She started grinning darkly.

-What was it, ja told me? Oh yeah man-up! Well right back at ya.

Once her job was done, she clapped her hands as if to remove some dust. She didn't kill them. These guys were no fighters anyway. However she taught them not to mess with a martial artist.

Well now that she was done she could hear screams, guns being fired. Oh yeah, she was in a military base, and she was not really ready to take out an army. Well she needed rest and some food. Oh and Allistia's magical stones thingy. But with all these guys here she could hardly take the door. Well there was the umi senken, but these techniques were sealed. With no other options left, she took the vent.

You can imagine it wasn't the brightest ideas, she was almost scorched impaled and hit by stray bullets. And what with these black monster thingies. They were as tough as Amazons, chinese armor included. As dedicated as freaking Mousse. Oh and they were bleeding bleeding acid. Fortunately they were slow! By Neriman Standards that is. So every time she met one of these freaks she would go the other way. Well she could technically pummel them. But using ki was hurting as hell. So she was kinda well not lost but she had no idea where she was or where to go.

Then she heard a scream coming her direction. Well she kinda muted them, regularly she would see this black thingy dragging people around towards, wherever...

But this one, was it the voice or the ki that felt familiar? Well it wasn't blue boy. She didn't feel his draconic energy. Swearing she charged her ki in her leg and with one swift kick she sent the creature and part of the vent flying diving to retrieve the prey it just let go off. Well his face didn't ring any bell.

Now where was she. It seemed to be a big hangar of sort. Kinda? Well now she knew where the others were carried. Bad new was. The creeps were here too.

-Well this isn't the kitchen.

Why did she always have such poor luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacket

How Jacket and the other three members of the heist crew ended up here eluded Jacket, one minute they were holding up against S.W.A.T and the next, a flash of green and they're in a ruined city. Then within moments, they were surrounded by armed men who surprised some of them. John managed to put up a solid fight, the other two Jacket didn't see what they accomplished as he was too busy dealing back what they did to him. But a quick jolt of electricity and a whack to the head brought him down quicker than a joke at a funeral.

When he came to, he was locked up in a cell with some random person that looked like the man had long since given up thought and just leaned against the wall, drooling and muttering pure gibberish.

Jacket didn't know how long time had passed. Hours, days, months, years? Who knew? John probably did as the man was able to practically calculate anything from seconds one takes to reload and the amount of bullets one fires.

But however long it took, it was long enough for him to show up.

He looked like Jacket, with the absent Rooster mask on his head. Only difference was the mask looked alive. Like its nostrils flared, and the eyes blinked. A hellish sight to any other, but a somewhat welcomed one to Jacket.

"This is quite familiar, isn't it? You locked in a cell, no idea of how long time has passed. All we're missing is a scarred Englishman and someone calling themselves a Dentist." The doppelganger said to him. The voice warped and garbled that no true understanding of who and what it sounded like could be ascertained.

The only response the doppelganger got was a tired blink.

"I miss the old days, with the other two here. You looking confused as I gave you hint after hint as to what was going on. Watching as you practically tore apart Miami's organized crime all by your lonesome. But now, I am just disappointed. The Jacket I knew, would get out of this cell no problem, not just sit here and wait...…..Unless you're waiting for something else. But what could it be? A guard not paying attention? The door malfunctioning, or waiting til they bring you on, thinking you could be trusted before you twist in the knife?" The doppelganger never got to continue as the alarm began to blare and guards began screaming and shooting with something monstrous screeching in response. As he blinked, the doppelganger was gone, his cellmate slowly blinking as if thought was returning.

Then the cell door opened, Jacket stood up and walked out of his cell. Hearing what was quickly approaching footsteps, from the sounds of it. Two armed people were coming his way, whether taking a shortcut to reinforce their allies, or because they wanted to check on the prisoners, Jacket didn't care. He picked up a bucket that was being used to mop with before being abandoned. The contents sloshed around as Jacket picked it up. And the second the pair of guards came around the corner, Jacket threw the contents at them, blocked one's vision as the slurry got in his eyes, but not the other, a loss that was quickly corrected as Jacket threw the bucket at the not-blinded guard, the metal bucket bouncing off his head with a clang, stunning him. Giving Jacket just enough time to get close to deliver a quick punch to the man's face. Breaking his nose and making him fall back.

Grabbing the front of the rifle, Jacket took it from the falling guard. He wasn't dead, but Jacket only had a few seconds before the other guard wiped his eyes clear of the gunk and shot him. Swinging the rifle around like a baseball bat, the second the guard got his vision back, it was filled with the grip of the rifle hitting him in the face.

Knocking him down alongside his fellow guard. And wanting to make sure that the guard was down for the count, Jacket bashed in the guard's head with the gun until there was barely a head to bash in. And just as the guard with the broken nose was recovering, Jacket let loose a small burst of rounds into the guard. Finishing the job.

Now both were dead and Jacket had a weapon and ammo. Granted, he swapped the rifle he used to bash in the head of one of the guards for the other untarnished one before he made his way to wherever they kept his stuff. Along the way, trying to find John or the other two. But knowing John, the man was probably on his way to the same place Jacket was going, and probably better off. As John was a true dealer of death, as if killing were a song, and John was the maestro. Seems the prison was under attack from strange creatures out of a sci fi horror movie. Watching one guard unload into one let Jacket that they had acid blood. As the guard who shot the alien practically fell into pieces as getting splashed with it.

Finding what was the area they seemingly kept the gear of the prisoners, and a small assortment of people there, Jacket cautiously walked in, waiting for an indication they were aligned with the captors. Upon hearing one's words about looting while the guards were distracted, Jacket relaxed and made himself known, not really sparing any more glances to the others in the room as he went to locate his gear. Finding a box labeled "Chicken Masked Freak."

Opening it, Jacket took out the mask that was practically his face, slipping it on his head. Next he took his customized Mac-10 that was dubbed by the Payday Gang "Jacket's piece." A befitting title for a gun used by him. After securing the ammo for it, he pocketed the pack of cigarettes, noticing they were a bit lighter than he remembered. Meaning someone took a few to smoke. Which soured Jacket's mood, but when he grabbed the next item. He was feeling like himself once more.

A tape player. The method that was used by him to communicate with others. Clicking the thing on, he pressed a button.

"Meine name ist-bzt-Jacket!" The device would say, sounding like the owner had cannibalized bits from language learning tapes and assistance robot lines.

Hei

When shit hits the fan this hard, Hei is normally far away enough to not care, or he has an escape route. One of the two. This is not one of those situations, the second the cell doors opened, the collar turning off and falling away, music played with the screams of human and something else with gunfire mixed together into a cacophony of chaos.

Prisoners and guards were running all over the place, with some being pulled into vents and torrents of blood falling soon after or some even getting grabbed and pulled off to what was surely death.

Being alone in his cell meant Hei couldn't tell someone to run for it or anything. He was alone, and he'd have to get to wherever they kept his gear, retrieve then try to find the others, but if that couldn't be achieved, find himself a way out of here.

Taking off after a group of guards ran past, Hei began to make his way through the chaos, dodging and weaving through whatever was in his way. A creature blocked his path at one point, quickly learning that using his ability either only pissed it off or hurt that as a reflex it swung at him, just barely dodging, falling backward, using the newly found momentum with his hands to flip himself back onto his feet.

The creature was soon upon and seeing no other choice as he was unarmed, he ran. The thing on his heels, swiping at him with its claws. He only lost it after a guard appeared in the hall infront of him. Sliding in between the man's legs, the guard barely had time to react before the beast tore into him. Distracting it, Hei continued his path. Using a remains of a map, he made his way to the place where they kept their gear, a few others already there. Some familiar, some not.

He located his hear, slipping on the coat, the belt that hid the grappling device and his daggers, the mask was pulled into a pocket as there was no need to hide his face now. The daggers were next to useless as the blood the things spilled burned things like an acid. So anything that required you to get close and get in the splash zone was more lethal to the attacker than the intended victim.

"We got a way out? A car, plane or are we going to have to just run for it?" He would say to the others in the room.

@ChrisClark13 @Wiggin @Snowtwo

Delsin

After the round of experiments, Delsin blacked out. Coming to locked in what looked like a temp cell, probably meant to transport him back to his cell, braced back up and with a massive headache. Feeling like someone had hammered nails into his everything. "Ow." Was all he said when he flipped over onto his back, waiting for the feeling to subside. But just as it did, alarms began blaring, making the headache ten times worse.

That was when the restraints unlocked and the collar slipped off, the thing tumbling to the floor. Shakily standing up, Delsin walked out of the cell, looking as scientists ran for it. And what sounded like a cat screeching through a filter with screaming of a regular human following soon after. Often after or following hails of gunfire. This ain't good. Due to the experiments, Delsin could just summon a puff of smoke and little more than that. Only just enough to lightly heal his bruises but not nearly enough to defend himself.

"Okay, what's the game plan guys?" He'd ask to the others who were near. "Cause I need to either absorb something with video, neon or smoke or I'm basically useless."

@Not_Amy @AIM Leader Wade @Nero Kunivas
Nomad

Coming to the sounds of someone calling his name, Nomad would blink his eyes open to Horus and some man in blue. Eye Dee Kay joining them as he materialized into the open space above Nomad. His arms were bleeding, and he felt weak. The supercharged Golden Gun drained him, and even when Eye Dee Kay let out a burst of healing energy to him. He still felt weak, but the bleeding stopped. Standing up after assisting a helping hand from Horus.

"Thank the Traveler, thought I-er-We lost another Guardian." His ghost said to him.

"Thanks.....What's going on and what is that song?" Nomad would say.

"Don't know, too many dings on the radar and I only keep record of the music you liked and found that was still recoverable. Though, from the sounds of gunfire and screams with screeching, we might be looking at Hive or something on the same level..."

"Weapons?"

"Until we get out of here, I can't transmat your weapons back, something is jamming us."

"Great....Any of them leave anything for us to use?" He'd say to Horus and the man in blue.

@Nero Kunivas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A red mist covered Dusk's mind as he aggressively swung his sword through the hundreds of aliens. To a normal army, they would be obliterated in seconds by showers of acidic blood and terrifying fangs, But Dusk still stood. Their screams of pain and anger mixed inhumanly with his own screeches. An aura of pain and destruction surrounded the battle and would give almost anyone who would be watching dread. A fence, almost destroyed by the amount of aliens crawling over it, surrounded the facility. From what was left of the dissolved ground, Dusk seemed to be battling on top of a plane runway. Huge dents in the ground scattered the area where puddles of acidic blood had pooled. After several minutes of destruction, Dusk heard a sound that didn't fit with the others he had heard. It was like a mosquito's buzzing, an annoying little noise. Dusk wanted it gone, just like everything else that lived. He turned, baring his teeth in an eternal evil grin. A small blue hedgehog stood there. It spoke, but Dusk could not hear what he was saying. I need to get rid of that noise, Dusk thought. The aliens tried to dig into Dusk's back, but to no effect. Dusk decided to use one of them as a projectile, so he grabbed one of them by the strange second mouth and threw it at the small creature. During his throw, he sliced the creature in half, allowing for acid blood to rain on the hedgehog. Dusk hoped that this would at least get the distracting buzzing away for a little while.

Sammy

There was a great assortment of items from other lands strewn about the room. One one side, there were bloody and rusted weapons that had seen their fair share of combat, while on the other, there were whimsical and magical items that sparkled with an unearthly beauty. Sammy at first hovered her fingers over the magical items, but later decided that it would be best to go with what she knew. She walked over to the area where her arm was and grabbed the small pistol, butterfly knife, and gas mask. She didn't really need the gas mask, but it seemed useful. By the time she had clipped the gas mask to her hip along with shoving the knife and gun into a small satchel that was in the room, two other people had joined the group. One was a strange man clad in black, while the other was and even stranger man with a chicken mask and a tape recorder. No one else really seemed to mind their entrance, so Sammy tried not to focus on it either, even though it was extremely hard. Did everyone know each other? How did they know each other? Sammy tried to distract herself from these questions by heading over to where the reptilian lady, having introduced herself as Ayana, was messing with the control panel. While Sammy was walking across the room, the man clad in black questioned their way of escape. "I have no idea what vehicles they even ha… have here are" she mentioned, flubbing up on the word "have." Her mind had been torn away to look at the different screens by Ayana. There were several different tests that had been taken in this area, so the screens were flipping through all of them at a rapid speed. It must have been some type of glitch caused by whatever had started this mess. Sammy did admit that fixing the controls and hacking into the system did sound like a good idea, but what if there were security measures. She nudged by Ayana, staring at the different assortment of visuals on the screens and the strange technology it was. This thing was old, at least in Sammy's standards. On her world, Sammy would see this type of technology housed in a historical museum. A keyboard was indented into the desk area for convenience, and even provided a blue glow from lights illuminating the underside of the keys. Sammy tapped the space bar, commenting "Are you sure about getting this thing working? I mean… we could get k-killed." Sammy was slightly afraid of what other torturous things that could be done, so the whole base was giving her anxiety. "Oh uh…" she stammered, turning back towards the other people in the room. "I'm Sammy by th… the way" She did a small wave to the group. I'm so awkward, she thought to herself.

Trigger

The trio ran through the halls, hearing the echos of creepy synth music blasting over the com system. Every once in a while a scream or gunshots could be heard from other halls, the other more common noises were the screeches of the creatures that had invaded. They passed by several different corpses, some looked to be melted by an acid of some sort while others were torn apart by evil claws. None of them had honestly any idea where the exit was or even what would be out there, but they were determined. Trigger himself wasn't really able to notice any of this however, since he was mainly focusing on staying conscious. Any numbing of pain in his body was gone, now all he could feel was the bruises on his back and the small indent in his tongue where it had been bitten. The taste of irony blood still lingered in his mouth. The group suddenly came to a stop, having Alec relay how they were going to escape. It was something about some type of transportation vehicle, but Alec's words blurred together in Trigger's mind. Muffle screams could be heard along with the ripping of flesh after Alec had said it. The soldier then held up his hand, and began to make a countdown. By the time the man had gotten to three, Trigger could feel cold, metallic claws wrap around his waist. He was suddenly ripping into the air. Alec, in his panic, quickly grabbed onto Trigger's hands, but to know effect. Fear took hold of the soldier, making him freeze and let go of Trigger. He then dangled there for a split second, staring up at the monstrous Abomination. Several different and colorful words were then shouted in quick succession as he was raised into the vent. Trigger stared at the creature's mouth while he was being raised, the only thing really filling his mind was the idea that he was going to die. In the span of only a few seconds, this was how it would end. Not exactly the way he had planned on going out, but he guessed it was slightly deserved. It wasn't like anyone was going to care anyway. suddenly, The creature was knocked to the side of the vent, and threw Trigger in the process. He let out a small yell as he began to plummet towards the ground. He braced himself for impact and a few broken teeth, but it didn't come. Trigger opened his eyes to see that he had been caught by the ankle. His savior mentioned the area being a kitchen. Kitchen? What the hell would she need a kitchen for?! "Yeah, no shit this isn't a kitchen!" he yelled, still a little salty after facing his possible death. "Wait is that thing still alive?!" he asked, slightly panicked and looking around. It had smashed a little ahead of the group, but from how that thing acted, there was a very high chance it had survived, or so Trigger guessed.

@Wiggin

Ayana shrugged in response to Sammy's question as she browsed, looking for what was worth bringing along, "At the very least you could find what kind of..." she snapped her fingers a couple of times as she searched for the right word, "...ride we could take out of here? Though I do agree that wasting too much time here could get us killed. That Fey thing isn't going to keep those Monsters passive forever."

She clenched her jaw shut for a minute as she thought up what to say, "It's just that these guys have been 'collecting' a lot of stuff over the years from people in the same position as us. Stuff that I'd rather they didn't have, that I'd rather we had instead you know? It feels like a shame, a dishonor to those who came before us even, to leave the stronger items behind to get lost to some kind of... Alien infestation? You get where I'm going with this? Well, that's if they haven't been shipping that stuff already to some other outpost I suppose."

The dragonkin would've liked to stick around to see exactly what effect her words would have on the tech-minded girl, she didn't have much time to waste in her search for useful shit.

Leaving that room to go into an adjacent one that seemed to be some sort of firing range, she gasped a bit when she saw what was decorating the walls. Guns, so many guns. She had just recently been introduced to the concept of these things, but already she was starting to take a liking to them.

Scanning the selection, her eyes were drawn to a particularly large gun with... with a chainsaw attached to it of all things?! "By Shi'ryu's balls..." she muttered, "This thing... it's so, so, excessive." She had to have it. Taking it gingerly off the shelf, she grinned, "Come to mama..."

It took some doing, but she managed to find the ammunition that went with it in boxes in a shelf. Mainly thanks to a label that had been where it had been hung up, calling the ridiculous weapon a "Lancer" and noting what ammo it took. She had the general idea how it worked, put bullets in and pull levers and flip switches (especially something called the "safety") until it felt like firing.

Getting it to fire would be what she spent the next couple of minutes doing until she finally managed to get it to retort loudly as a short spray of bullets came out it towards the far end of the firing range. "Yes! Got ya figured out!" she exclaimed happily.

Though a few moments later she realized that she probably just drew attention to herself and everyone else, so she quickly shuffled her way back to the lab room. "Well," she called out to everyone, "I guess I found what I'm taking with me right now, so how's the computer thing coming along?"

He still trembled, but there was nothing he could do to change that. Even trying his best not to think about it, Luer was still terrified by what happened. The sooner they got out of here, the better he would feel, no doubt. But not without the others and definitely not without his bow. So he had to deal with it later, and focus on getting to a point to even do that. Things were just too crazy right now with the alien creatures and this place in general.

In agreement that they would have better luck finding their weapons and a way out, he and the SOLDIERs split up- after a great deal of convincing Gaeira he would be alright on his own to find his bow. He apparently was a killer beast now so he had that if anything went wrong… He shuddered, shaking his head.

He looked up when he heard a rather loud sound coming from a room not too far ahead of him. He followed the sound's direction into a room filled with weapons of all sorts. None of them really cared though, focusing more on the people in the room. Four of them, and Luer recognized maybe two of them? He recognized the bird man, if no one else. There was more than people he recognized here too though. The gas mask Sammy had looked like the one Trigger was looking for before.

Despite this, the most recognizable item and the only one he particularly cared about was the shiny silver, metal bow on Ayana's back. A short gasp of surprise came from the archer. "My bow!" That was easier than he thought. That would make getting through here so much easier. He cleared his throat, glancing between the others though ultimately he focused on the lizard lady. "Can I have my bow back, please?"

Sonic

The monster, abomination thingy that kinda looked like his pal from the prison but not that much on second, third and fourth glance. Was it really him. Something told the blue blur it was. Except that right now gone was the friendly horror. Instead it was just attacking mindlessly like a... monster. Yeah he was kinda not in the mood for comparison. Helped with the pain coming for almost erasing oneself from this plane of existence.

Oh and look like his buddy didn't want to come, instead he threw one of this black thingy at him in a shower of... something. Was it supposed to be sizzling? Probably not and he didn't want to know what was going to happen.

In one homing attack he was out of the way, except, well these black creatures were everywhere. He landed on one transferring it his momentum. The Xenomorph was launched at mach 1 among his brethen. The hedgehog on his side could now land on a spot of land.

-Wow that was rude! Well pal if you want a refresher in how to behave socially, I'll make an effort and put you in my agenda for let say... right now?

The Xenomorphs were still coming. Honestly how coud he stand there and endure their attacks. He felt it when he did his homing attack. These guys were tough, not as tough as robots, but they had a sort of armor on their body. Well he also saw him take a truck head on. And continue his merry day. Yeah rushing at this opponent would be a really bad idea. However him sending one of these things at the hedgehog. It gave him an idea.

The ancient light wasn't depleted far from it. He started running through the sea of creature at mach 2, the ancient light changing him into one spot of blue light sending ennemies flying left and right. And suddenly his trajectory changed the Xenomorph on his way were all sent toward the giant demon creature thingy he called buddy. At Mach 2.

Ranma

So she saved the guy, checked, he was a jerk and not thanking her double checked, they now had a hord of black tough as nail creatures led by a very irate black creature for either being kicked by the saotome heir or losing its lunch. Yeah another day in Nerima. Well Ranma Saotome never lose so one or one million. She could kick their asses. Except that right now. Well this wouldn't be a good idea. Her ki pathways were in shambles. She was bleeding heavily and without the soul of ice, the ki pathway would have shattered already. In fact she could feel her ki bleeding. Leaking where it wasn't supposed to be.

Let's face it objectively, she was outnumbered and in no shape to fight. Fortunately the Musabetsu Kakutou Ryu or School of Anything Goes had the perfect technique for this sort of situation.

-I can't believe I'm gonna use this technique. You guys can count yourselves lucky.

She started crouching.

-Anything goes secret technique...

She was once again using her ki, grimacing under the strain.

-FAST BREAK!

In an instant she was facing the other direction and bravely running away. Hah serve this suckers right. But really she was getting worse and needed to see a doc. She ran an internal check up and smiled grimly. This was bad. Also she seemed to forget something but what?

-Oh shit!

She stopped, ran the other way, caught one dude she just rescued but kinda forgot in front of a more agressive hive, secured him on her shoulder and ran away.

Ok this additional charge was really bringing her to her limits. She needed help stats. But where to go... She was focusing on her ki. Making the soul of ice even colder to keep her pathway forced open. She pulled another mental strain by trying to be sensitive to others' ki.

There godboy. He was with other monstruous ki. But he was kinda far. Well she wasn't going to lose. She would bring this guy to safety. Even if she didn't know why. Didn't remind her of Akane this one.

She was running at top speed. Losing her control bit by bit. The ki pathways getting more and more brittle and suddenly she felt it. The ki was pooling at the base of her right foot. Her right leg felt light. In fact she didn't feel her right leg at all nor could she move it. In a middle of a sprint it meant she fell. Hard! She changed her position to protect the civilian. In fact she was glad she couldn't feel her leg, because without ki at this speed... it was certainly broken.

Well godboy was still two floors down. But she was short one leg and the soul of ice couldn't keep her ki pathway any longer. Great just great. Well she had an idea but...

-Everything... hung okay? Well hope you are because it's gonna be even more crazy. But there is this guy that can protect you.

She started standing using the railing, it was crazy a wall was on her way but the way she saw it. She couldn't keep her ki for long anyway. And without ki... Ki was life after all.

She charged one lat jump in her leg and when airborne she felt that yes she couldn't feel her other leg. In fact she couldn't feel under her pelvis. She was almost here is ki was saturating the air now.

It was time to sacrifice her arm. Yeah she wouldn't survive it. But, well she did save someone, and knowing that she was using all her energy to do something so good and heroic. Well she was damned proud, her eyes were burning, damned dust.

-MOKOU TAKABISHAAA!

A red ball of ki was projected from her outstretched hand and attacked the wall. Come on it needed to break, godboy was behind this wall! Shatter godammit.

The wall broke at the same time as she stopped getting any feeling from her arm. However she didn't take into account that the mokou takabisha would send them ragdolling the other way.

-I'll need my other arm! Hold on tight!

She angled her arm and concentrated her ki. However one ki ball would just sent them plummet. No she needed a constant flu. Well her ki parhway were being shattered. Maybe this could work.

She concentrated her ki and started throwing a succession of ki blasts however she released them at the extremity of her ki pathway. She was eroding it to produce one constant ki blast to be propelled toward godboy.

-Moko Takabisha revised. Tora Shouten ha!

The landing wasn't soft she had no way to angle it. But she eventually stopped at the feets of the thunder god.

-Tag you're it.

Her ki pathway was now breaking completely. She was focusing on applying the soul of ice on her organs, heart, lungs, brain, liver, stomach. She knew she was missing a lot. But even then her ki was leaving her. Breathing was getting harder, light was diminishing, sound were getting distant. She was cold. But she would fight until her last breath.

Despite this, the most recognizable item and the only one he particularly cared about was the shiny silver, metal bow on Ayana's back. A short gasp of surprise came from the archer. "My bow!" That was easier than he thought. That would make getting through here so much easier. He cleared his throat, glancing between the others though ultimately he focused on the lizard lady. "Can I have my bow back, please?"

Surprised, Ayana spun around on her feet. "Huh? Oh! I was wondering if whoever owned this thing was still alive..." she trails off into muttering and a drawn-out 'hmmm' as she looks Luer over, up and down. The boy, no- man, did look like the type to use that metal bow she found. More pretty than a man should be, weird blue hair, okay musculature... eh, all in all not that bad looking. He also looked like he was being completely honest with her, though he needed lessons in being confident. A coward? Maybe, but perhaps he was just really nervous right now. Warborn did tend to look scary to people who hadn't gotten to know one.

She smiles a smile that shows off her sharp, pointed teeth as she pulled out the bow, "So this bow right? You look a little scrawny to be an archer, but I suppose you did say 'please'... eh and I suppose you don't look like a normal human anyhow. Oh, what the hell, I've already found something else I can use." Abruptly, she lobs the bow gently at Luer. Then a few moments later she says, "Catch!" as she motions to toss the quiver over as well, but just ends up holding it out in front of him by the strap.

Luer grunted to himself as the female stated he was scrawny for an archer. "I am small, I know." He muttered to himself, but caught the bow as she tossed it back to him. He smiled, taking a moment to examine it and find it still in the condition as when he lost it. The star symbol on the grip remained as it ever did. He looked up as she called and was about to do just that, only she did not actually toss the quiver. He sighed and moved to take it. "Thank you. This means a lot to me." He stated, slipping the quiver back on properly. That felt better. Now he felt like he could actually fight again.

He looked away at her comment though. "I was a normal human, before these people got a hold of me…" He said softly. But that was for later. He shook his head. "Alright, who fares finding a way out of this hell?" He asked, hopeful they knew. He could find the SOLDIERs and they could get out if these people knew. He could hope anyway.

Trigger

Trigger just couldn't catch his breath at all. First he was beaten up by a large group of soldiers, then dumped into the arms of another soldier, this one being more scottish than the others, after that he had been kidnapped by an alien, only to then be kidnapped again by a kung fu master! He just wanted to get out of the prison! Arguing about the whole situation wasn't going to really help though, since there was a group of aliens on one side, and a living weapon on the other. At least that's what Trigger thought. Turning, he saw that ranma was running the opposite direction, and just leaving him! "What the fu-" he started to shout, before she ran back and threw him onto her shoulder. Trigger let out a little yelp, sense the action itself was painful from the amount of bruises he had. "Can people just stop throwing me around!?" he said, slightly aggravated. Trigger felt like a doll, and the whole fact that he had to depend on these people wasn't helping. Ranma's words of preparation took him out of his mood though. "What are you going to-" he started to ask, only to be hit with a massive amount of force due to the speed ranma had started to run. She was shouting some type of language, but none that Trigger had heard of. The two then started to angle down, plummeting into the floor. Screaming felt appropriate. Trigger's wails were then abruptly cut off by having his back smack into the floor. He groined, his back had suffered a lot in the past few hours. "Can you specify next time you're going to have us go through the floor" he moaned. He slowly sat up, surveying the surroundings. It wasn't much different than the floor they were originally on, although this one had less blood than before. "Also," he turned towards ranma "Don't you fucking dare say breaking your arm was part of the plan!" he shouted, before realizing that she was running on adrenaline at this point. "Do you have anything guy's have anything to heal our wounds?"

Dusk

The small creature continued to buzz about, creating unnecessary noise amongst the destruction. Dusk couldn't tell if it was making any kind of threatening gestures, since he was more focused on the stronger looking creatures. They were each standing slightly away from the two of them, seeing them as a threat. The blue creature then suddenly disappeared in the crowd. Dusk couldn't see what it was doing, all he could really tell was that it had hurtled the black aliens at him. Several bodies flew at him with intense speed. It wasn't like physical attacks would really damage him though, but they sure as hell would distract him. Rage engulfed his body. This creature was taking all the fun away from him. He lashed out, slicing the creatures out of the air. What he didn't expect was the amount of force they were given. When Dusk's sword smashed through them, it blasted him backwards on his feet. Momentum carried him up and on top of several other aliens. How annoying, he thought. He was stuck in a crouch in order to soften his landing. Standing back up, he tried to search for the creature, but it was too short to see in the crowd of xenomorphs. Assuming it had run off, Dusk turned to continue obliterating the alien army.

Sammy

After awkwardly introducing herself to the group, she turned back to Ayana to get her opinion on the matter. She didn't seem to want to leave this kind of stuff behind. "Well it's not like the aliens will…" she started to say only to trail off and focus on the computer. This type of technology was a wonder in its condition. Back home, people would have to spend hundreds of dollars to get this type of setup working, but this one seemed like it was in almost pristine condition. Sammy looked back to see that Ayana had gone into another room and was fiddling with other items. I've been here for months and I still don't get it, why not look up what's happening shall we? she thought to herself. Fingers clacked against the mechanical keyboard as Sammy tried to get through the glitches and to the files. Sammy wasn't so much for coding and whatnot, so half of it she barely understood. She gave up, it was all jumbled garbage due to the jamming. As she went to sit in an old control chair, she heard several gunshots from the other room. Sammy had heard several gunshots ever since she was little, due to how harsh crime was, but she had never heard that type of gunshot. It sounded like hammers were smashed on the ground. Sammy looked to see that Ayana had found a new toy. It looked to be some type of rifle with a chainsaw blade attached to it. Sammy tried to think of how it could work with such a strange thing attached to it or even how it was made, but her thoughts were interrupted by Ayana questioning her progress. "I uh…" she mumbled, glancing back at the console, "yeah… I have no idea" she said. Hearing another voice, she turned to see a man with blue hair. Not the strangest thing she had seen someone try and do in the city, but the man's getup was certainly weird. The man looked to be straight out of some type of fantasy game, even his facial features were similar to how someone would model a character. He certainly had a prettiness to him, but Sammy was more focused on the bow Ayana hand to him. It was a large bow, created from a very polished metal. Again, her thoughts were interrupted by his voice. "Getting out of here? What about the other people in here?" she asked.

Lavaetain looked over at the computer, over Sammy's shoulders. "I wish I could help, but the most I really know about computers is how to load up Facebook and browse my way over to stuff like cat videos on Youtube instead of anything technical like this." she then shook her head. "Sorry I can't be of much help here. Though I must express concern at you, honorable citizen Ayana, for picking up such a blatantly dangerous and foolish weapon! These xenomorphs have acid for blood! If you used that chainsaw you would melt yourself instantly against them. And that is assuming you didn't saw your own hand off. Even with my barriers I feel that such a thing would be assured. No... But I can help out in another way. I am a capable driver. Assuming that these vehicles aren't too different from those of my homeland I can likely drive us out with ease, though where-to I have no knowledge."

Abby Dee/Courier Six - Character Sheet

"Just...get...through...the...pain...always….keep….moving." Abby says her personal mantra as the three of them, beaten and bloody as they were, follow the signs of the walls towards the room where they would find their stolen belongings. All around them, there were horrors galore as desperation and fear drove people just plain crazy.

Abby might have thought it sad she is not terrified like others would be. Call it conditioning, or a quality that has been bred into the human race of her world, but she is not easily frozen by fear.

Those who had been frozen by fear were the ones that didn't get to have kids, after all.

At least they weren't awash in radiation and being attacked by crazed men with flayed skin. You have to count your horrible blessings like that.

The Courier doesn't let herself get caught up looking around at the horrors. She keeps pivoting on her heel best she can and firing at the things that are killing everything that isn't one of them. The darkness and the speed at which they move is a big issue for the first bursts, and she had to let them get closer than she would have liked; but as they went along Abby adjusted to their movements and took down any chargers before they got in arms reach. She couldn't help but notice, through all the other madness going on, that these things had blood that burned just about anything it touched. People were killed even when they managed to stab one.

And I thought Tunnelers were bad.

They stop and while Alec checks around the next corner, Abby keeps her eyes peeled the other direction with gun cocked and ready. She has no idea if this thing was out of ammo or nearly so, but she'd still use it as a blunt weapon even if it clicked empty soon.

With both their attentions in opposite directions, it is then no surprise that one of these things comes out from a vent to grab and drag away Trigger right off Alec's back. In fact it nearly brought Alec with him. Alec's scream alerts her and she tries to squeeze off a round to help, but remembering what happens when one of them is blown apart stops her. Trigger and Alec would have just been showered in acid. So Abby could only watch as Trigger was dragged into the vent, slack-jawed and wide-eyed and a shade paler. But her ingrained survival instincts snap her out of it fast.

"Alec!" Abby drops the gun and shakes the Scotsman, even slaps him hard across the face and getting nose-to-nose with him.

"WE GOTTA KEEP MOVING! YA UNDERSTAND?!" She demands of Alec. "Aint nothin' can be done for Trigger but we got to keep moving or we are dead!"

In the course of healing Thor, Tsunade made some observations about his biology. The lightning was not his chakra changing into that form, it was simply there. The rate of his healing such a grievous wound was also remarkable. She had been expecting to only close the flesh wound and then have to carry him out of this cell, but there he was standing on his own. Not too steadily, but still standing.

Thor's question about his other eye falls on unknowing ears. What doesn't is a call of her name following Thor's from a distant but familiar voice.

"Come!" She beckons him to follow and while her first instinct is to do so as fast as possible, in consideration of her patient she doesn't and keeps pace with him as they follow the sound of that voice. As they do, they reach a point where the floor has been melted to a nearly molten state and the walls scorched.

"I think this is the work of a fellow captive." Tsunade wonders aloud as they go along. They pass the charred remains of what vaguely look like the monsters she has faced dangling from vents or clumped on the floor.

I hope whoever they are, they have cleared a path for us. Tsunade thinks. The exact moment a group of them come running around the corner ahead of them. They snarl and charge at them.

Tsunade's hands fly together and she unleashes a large fireball against the monsters. If fire was their weakness, as seen by the burned husks they've come across, this would surely eliminate these mindless monsters.

The 'mindless monsters' disprove her hypothesis by leaping to the walls or jumping into open vents to avoid her fireball. It hits the bend in the hallway after doing no damage only further warping the metal. They keep on with their charge.

"Don't touch them!" She tries to warn her patient in Japanese while doing the seals for a Lightning Release: Thunderbolt jutsu. Her hands are engulfed in chakra that has formed into lightning, and she unleashes two bolts at the coming horde. The bolts strike a string of them, frying the beasts instantly, but enough avoid the bolts to keep coming, running right over the bubbling corpses of their fallen brethren.

Tsunade could only hope her patient catches on before being burned as she engages the beasts to push forward. Grappling holds to toss them over her shoulder; into each other;snapping necks and hoping that at least immobilizes them if it somehow doesn't kill them outright; healing Thor should he find out the hard way why she wasn't hitting them with her full strength.

The aliens prove worthier opponents than thought. They keep coming as they go, and are markedly smarter in avoiding their blows. They even manage to dodge lightning attacks from either of them, making it necessary to engage them in close combat.

But Thor and Tsunade together prove mightier than their numbers and tenacity. Though in the process Tsunade's clothing gets more tattered, charred so that when the pair emerge into the larger prison hall, she is pretty much wearing rags and is healing her own wounds in the lull after the last wave.

A banging from one of the walls elicits a groan of anger and frustration.

"What now?" Tsunade rises from the floor ready, watching the wall bend more and more until it burst. And one of the people, a young girl, comes flying forth to land at Thor's feet.

Again Tsunade's medic training kicks in at the various signs on the girl that she needs a medic's attention. Tsunade gets down on her knees and with hands glowing green starts to mend her as best she can trusting Thor to protect them.

They will need it. Here in the main part of the complex there is still a general chaotic scramble for escape and containment, but the clear winners are the monsters as they, unlike the guards and majority of the prisoners, work in perfect concert even being so lost so far away from their Queen. They don't kill everyone. Those they can subdue, are dragged away to where they are planning to build the new center of their hive.

A second in need of her attention is not lost on Tsunade, but she waits until the girl is on her feet before shifting over to the man. On him, she finds a peculiar thing about his lungs and airways that will not be mended. All Tsunade can do is coax his respiratory system to operate correctly for a time. It would fall back to its natural state gradually.

Tsunade rises from the floor and looks over her three patients, only tapping the center of her chest and saying "I am Tsunade" in Japanese as it did not seem likely either of them would understand her. Maybe the girl? She appears to have some similarities to Tsunade herself and others from her world, but looks alone did not guarantee they spoke the same language.

The girl and others might have been taken aback at the state of undress Tsunade is in, as by now most of her clothing was burned rags clinging to her body.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
With each cell opening, and the prisoners running loose to try and make a break for their freedom several hundred feet up, along with the alien creatures flooding through the vents; striking upon those who don't pay attention to the shifting shadows in the dark, the guards did their best to keep the order in this chaotic mess, either forming up into squads to block off exits and gunning down any who approached that did not wear their uniforms, or trying their damnedest to stop any fleeing prisoners from making the rioting groups even bigger. They were cut off from command by whatever was jamming their comms with the music, left to fend against an enemy of two sides; the one in front charging at them with their bare fists, makeshift weapons, and seized guns from dead bodies, and the one from the left, right and straight above, crawling around the dime red lights to take their prey by surprise. There were enough monsters in these halls, not adding in a rampaging, hulking Dusk, or a creature of nature, creating a portal to hell itself, and devouring souls to carry in a realm between life and death, or even a fiery tornado, created by a young woman who's lost control of her emotions out of fear for the safety of her young pup. But, there was one more yet to enter the scene. A man by all who've seen him, but a force of skill, nature, intensity, computation, and most of all, anger. Anger over the lose of the one he loved, and the one thing connecting him to her. He was trapped in this prison like all others, brought through a flash of green light with no explanation. When he was caught, several dozen were killed before they finally got the drop on him. Elgin thought his skill could be put to use for their operation, but the man refused the offer. He didn't belong here. He wasn't going to stay here. Elgin believed in the contrary, but who was he to torture and beat a man like him? He'd be sending men to the medical bay daily if he even tried. No, the lieutenant kept himself and his men distant from the dangerous scattered, keeping him locked up so he couldn't do any harm.

Now though, his door was open, and as a passing patrol of guards tried making their way around the rioting groups of prisoners in the other sections, hoping to join their comrades in sealing off the exists, they checked the cells for in case any prisoners remained. Only they knew thought to do was shoot on sight. They had enough prisoners to deal with. A soldier checked the cell at the far right end of the section, shining his light inside to see. That soldier then was pulled in by something, like a hand grabbed his weapon, and threw him into the dark. One of the guards on the catwalk noticed and quickly made his way down to the cell, calling out his comrade's name. Two more soldiers joined up behind him, taking positions in case of resistance from whoever was inside. The moment one put his first foot through the cell door's frame, a muzzle flash lit up the small room, and his corpse falling backwards onto the railing, with a bullet hole through his neck. The second guard tried to react in time, but the attacker was quicker; firing two bullets at his chest, then his head. The guard's body armor protected him from all three shots, but the impact staggered him backwards onto the ground. Another two shots were fired at him, aimed at his unprotected throat. Both went clean through. Two more soldiers were down below, and quickly fired upwards to kill whoever was above. The prisoners around them though took the moment to attack as their attention was elsewhere. They pounced onto the guards, and outnumbered them ten to one; beating them as they removed their weapons and armor. Whoever had attacked the guards ran across the catwalk, looking for the nearest exit out of here. The prisoners below could heard the sounds of gunshots with a group of muzzle flashes at the far end of the catwalk shining through the grated floor. They were firing at the other end of the catwalk, where a singular group of flashes went off. One man against a squad.

Slowly, though muzzle flashes from the bigger group shrank, and bodies could be heard dropping, along with the struggle of fists trying to strike. One soldier even fell over the railing and onto the floor below, where prisoners pounced on his lifeless corpse to grab at his holstered pistol. When the action above finally ended, the prisoners on the floor below had overcome the guards in this section of cells, and looked up to the catwalk to see who had survived the fight. They could just make out a man with long black hair, a stubble beard, scars along his face, and strangely enough, a slight tattered black and white suit.

Vulture_JohnWick.jpg

Baba Yaga

Of all men to be held captive and fucked with by Elgin....

John looked down to the prisoners below, loading a rifle with a new mag, before the music's intensity grew once again, and the sounds of those horrid creatures echoed from the vents yet again. John fired at the creatures, backing up towards the doorway leading out the cell section. His aim was impeccable, as the ammunition tore through the exoskeleton of the aliens, yet for each one he shot down, to more would take its place. The prisoners tried running, but like ants to an apple, the red lights were engulfed by the creatures, and the prisoners were overwhelmed. John quickly ran out of ammo in the mag, not bothering to reload as he turned to face the exit and bolted. Screams and shrieks echoed down the long, winding hall, both human and unhuman, with bodies torn to pieces. There had to be an elevator up somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back up at the command tower of this prison, fun times were being had. The music was flooding all communications in the base, the systems were still down, and the damn lights were stuck on emergency power. Checking his pistol's clip to count for rounds, Elgin shouted out,
"How we doin'?" The reply was less than favorable.

"The goddamn console keeps kicking us!" The soldier Lucas slammed his palm into the console screen, as attempts to bypass the shutdown backup systems to get power going was met with, 'ah ah ah! You didn't say the magic word!' In basic white font against a black screen. Elgin took a look for himself, and noticed Lucas even tried saying, 'please' in his commands. But then that only lead to the console typing back, 'you were too rude. Try again.' This whole situation was without question a hijacking, but who in the hell had the ability to hack their systems to this degree?
"Motherfuck--" Elgin muttered under his breath, throwing his hand in the air as he turned back to look out the window. "Alright, we need to leave." Elgin ordered. "Lucas get one of the choppers ready on the pad, the rest of you keep watch of the windows, vents and exits. You hear something, you fire first, and keep any light you have on dark spaces, we cannot have these things creep up on us!" Evacuation. This prison was lost, and Elgin wasn't going down with his ship. The prisoners below, along with any soldiers still alive, were as good as dead, someone would have to survive to tell the tale. Those in the command room nodded in agreement; grabbing their weapons and checking the ammunition, but as Elgin was about to leave the room, things went dark again as the music hit a sudden stop.

A second went past, and the lights came back on. The actual lights. The whole command tower was as bright as a Christmas tree. Everyone looked around, confused as to what happened. Lucas turned back to his console, noticing the screen said, 'Thank you for waiting. Press Enter to begin.' And when pressing the key, the soldier was now back online with the command systems. "We're.... back in!" Lucas shouted to Elgin, who again approached to see. Emergency warnings were going off the rails for every sector below them, along with intruder alerts for ventilation shafts across the map. Pretty soon too, the comms started flooding in with soldiers requesting for support; trying to reorganize, only to end the conversation with screams of terror. One problem was fixed, but there were still plenty left. Elgin was baffled, but to stand idle wasn't a pleasantry he could do. Shaking his head, he turned to his wrist-comm, sorting out where the most activity was. Sections 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 13, & 16 had the most intense fighting, and one of the tram lines were down. But, they still had the floodgates operational.

"New plan," Elgin stated. "Execute fail-safe Gorges, five, twenty seven, Rome, Quebec, Xray, Bravo. You get the order out to find a way up to any troops still down there."

"Yes sir!" Lucas replied, typing down the commands into the system. "You two, secure a chopper for our escape. Jackson, get air support down here now, I want this fuckin' valley firebombed!"

"And command?"

"Get General Bay on the line, I'll talk to him myself, but you make sure nothing else leaves this place besides us--" Elgin and the others were too distracted to notice that above them, the vents was making subtle noises. Popping out from the grates, an alien grabbed as Lucas by his neck, and pulled him up. Everyone shouted in fear and backed up, with Elgin firing off two shots, but both missing by the rush of panic. Lucas' screams echoed from the control room down the vents as he was dragged off. The windows then had a dozen or more of the creatures crawl past them, looking for a way in. They had overrun the prison. Elgin was petrified, along with his men, and the vents around them banged loudly with those monsters, followed by their demonic growls. Slowly, Elgin backed up, before jolting out the room and towards the landing pads atop the prison. His men tried to follow, but the room was quickly then flooded by the Xenomorphs. Once again, screams of death and fear echoed. Except now, there wasn't any music to cover it.

Lucas was however successful. While blood sprayed all over the consoles, Fail-safe Gorges was counting down to completion. The prison was massive, no one could deny that the structure above mislead everyone into believing this was nothing more than a small base. But, it was even bigger than the cells down far below the ground. In the mountain ranges nearby, the base collected natural rainwater and H20 from clouds low enough to touch the tops. It was a systems of pipes, large reserves, and mesh billboards that collected water. The project was created the same time as the prison was being built, both as an experiment to obtain clean water, as much of earth's natural water supplies were contaminated, but also as a fail-safe in case the prison fell to the inmates. They could not allow these scattered to room the earth freely, even if there was nothing but desert for hundreds of miles if they got outside. Among them were humans with abnormal powers, and creatures not even humanoid in their genetic design. This prison held powerful beings, one's the remaining governments could not leave alive in the event of their escape. It was a last ditch effort, one to be made when no other option was left.

This was the time to set it in motion. Within those mountains, which had collected millions of gallons of water for well over a decade, along with water brought in when the prison was first made, there was yet another base. One designed to keep watch over a massive tank, filled with water. And beneath it was pipes and tubes leading to the prison. The pipes brought the drinking water. The tubes would flood every room under the ground. When the console sent the command to open the tubes, the computers managing the tank complied instantly. The tubes were opened, and the water was now flowing freely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would take several minutes, but in every underground section of the prison, people would notice that large parts of the walls not connected to other rooms transform into grates. And everyone would hear wind howling within them, slowly changing into something else.

They would have only three minutes to either run for an exit, or hold onto to something solid. Because when the water finally began running through the lower prison floors, it hit like a wild river after a rainstorm. You would think you were knocked back into last week, as the water fully engulfed all, both living and mangled corpse. If you could figure out which way was up, then there was a chance of finding an air pocket before the water rose up more. That is, if you could stop moving. The current washed everyone west of the prison, through the hallways and cell sections, ending up in what looked to be a giant cafeteria, with tables, bodies, and junk ending up in it. Swimming up to the top, there was a small few inches of air left between the water and the ceiling. Whether by luck or a greater force, everyone was now back together.... But, that also meant the prison guards, prisoners, and those things.

The lights came back on, so it was easier to see, but there wasn't any sign of the creatures. Yet.

Though, even with the fear of drowning in an underground prison and being eaten by those aliens, the music did stop as the water began to wash in. No more synthwave. Instead, something new began to play. Something completely different.

Either Elgin or the person behind the prison break had a dark sense of humor. (Most likely the prison breaker)​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Ryan Zokkendov

Everything seemed fine at the moment. Well, as fine as it could get in a situation like this. The chaos continued to engulf the prison. The three-way fight between the guards, prisoners and the weird creatures was all there was to see. But that chaos mostly avoided Ryan's group. As the keys continued to fulfill their task wonderfully, with the gunshots, screams and whatnot, masked the noise they made while running towards the control room. Regardless, Ryan kept an eye on their surroundings, not wanting to be discovered and caught by surprise by another keen creature, or maybe even a guard.
What Ryan didn't account for was what would actually get them. They were almost at the control room, when the ominous music stopped playing and the lights turned back on. Ryan stopped briefly to look around. The creatures continued to attack, but tried to stay in the darkness, and the prisoners continued to battle. The ones acting weird were the guards, who started retreating, heading upwards.

"Did they get notified of something? What is the r-"

Ryan didn't even get to finish his thought when something pulled his attention. Water was filling the prison. Were these spineless cowards go to such lengths to contain their prisoners? Killing them along with whoever was with them... even their own. In a slight panic, as it was water what he was facing, he saw his two companions ahead, still heading for the control room. He rushed towards them, closing the distance in an instant.

"Look o-..."

Was all he managed to say before an open grate to his side started pouring water with great force. Since he was still in the railing, the blast knocked him off balance, while also knocking the key off of him. And, as he was almost completely submerged in it, he was unable to avoid falling into the growing pool of liquid several meters below. Stunned by the impact, Ryan's sword was desummoned as he was pulled around by the furious currents. When he came to, he was almost out of air. Disoriented by the trip he just went through, he had a bad time looking for air, so he just desperately used most of his remaining energy in fire blasts that shot him to the surface.
Luckily, he managed to shoot in the right direction, but he was exhausted, so he faliled about in a barely successful attempt to remain afloat, while frantically trying to catch his breath.

Last edited:
Trigger

When Trigger and Ranma had first arrived before Tsunade and Thor, they were wounded, bruised, and very blood, but after a few minutes their pain was tended to. Tsunade, who Trigger had nicknamed jugs, was a well known healer in her original universe. She went and tended to their wounds, first helping Ranma not fall unconscious and eventually getting her back onto her feet. After she was all ready to go once more, Tsunade shifted over to Trigger, who hadn't moved since arriving. If he had moved from where he was, pain would have shot up his back and he would fall unconscious. He wasn't used to this many bruises. Those guards really did a number on him. "Are you good?" he quietly asked Ranma, trying to distract himself while tsunade healed his many bruises. After the procedure was done, Trigger could felt something had changed. He no longer felt as raspy as he once did. This was strange. "Hey jugs, what did you do to me?" he turned and asked. Before the well endowed woman could really answer though, a loud chink rang out from behind them. It sounded like something metal had been revealed. A few seconds after the noise though, the sound of flowing water began to rise. It got louder and louder, until the group turned and saw a large wave flowing down the hall in their direction. It was as if the ocean had come to meet them after a long trip, and they most definitely did not want a hug. "Fuck!" Trigger shouted and started running. It didn't matter if he passed out, he was not facing that! A few seconds passed by, and his breath wasn't slowing him down at all. This was new. He couldn't keep up the little charade forever though, as the ocean of water eventually overtook the group, pushing them forward and into a large room. From all the other furniture that had flowed into the room, it seemed that they were not the only ones affected by the large amount of water. Trigger resurfaced to smack heads with a white haired girl. He would have shouted at her if he hadn't swallowed so much water. "Where the hell…?" he eventually croaked out, looking around. Apparently the whole gang was there, and oh would you look at all the dead bodies. Countless different corpses floated around the room, bumping into each other every once in a while and displaying their faces of frozen terror. It was a horrific sight to be honest. And then the music started. Speakers in the room warped it, creating a sickly tune that would torture the soul. This was definitely a special Hell.

Sammy

Sammy patiently sat and waited for her answer, but she never really got it. From behind her, the nearby wall quickly slide down to reveal a tunnel closed off by iron bars. Sammy turned and saw a large wall of water barreling down on them. She was frozen, her entire body had been filled with fear. The force of the wave hit her like a truck, shoving her backwards and out of her chair, along with down several hallways and into a large room. After the whole ordeal, she resurfaced to find several more new people were in the room, along with a multitude of horrifically mangled corpses. "Wh… what the-" she began to stutter, but was immediately hit under the chin by an incoming head. Sammy let out a small yelp of pain, rubbing her chin to make it feel better. "My chin!" he muttered, slightly teary eyed. Pain was still not her thing, even after being tortured in prison for the last month. "So uh… is there anyone nice around here?" she quietly muttered, looking around.

The 11th Doctor

@AIM Leader Wade
Callintus' chuckle as the Doctor finished his speech into empty air visibly deflated the young-seeming Timelord, who ran a hand through his wild hair before venturing a rueful smile. "That usually works," he said to the knight, by way of an explanation.

The arrival of the armored soldier outside resulted in the Doctor's eyebrows drawing close as he, yet again, couldn't recognize the make or model of it. He ignored the cacophony of the piped in music to focus on the trace of movement he spotted. His warning cry came too late for the soldier and he thought furiously, well aware he didn't have the means to fight that monster and its presence effectively blocked the main escape route he'd come up with.

Which is why the fire tornado took him by surprise. Thankfully, Callintus had the presence of mind to pull him down and the Doctor covered his head as an inferno roared past, shattering glass and incinerating everything outside of their cable car. Including the cable holding it up, unfortunately. The plummeting of their hijacked vehicle rattled his teeth and its impact nearly knocked him out.

@littlekreen
The Timelord blinked up at the giant Spriggan as she rolled him into her lap. Then a giant smile split his face. "Reegan, blimey aren't you a sight for sore eyes. Don't worry about me, I'm as fit as a fiddle. As for my companion," he glanced over at the scorched but plainly still living Callintus, "Ah good, I think-"

At which point, sections of the walls swiveled out to expose large grates. A distinct rush of air preceded a rumbling sound. And the Doctor's wide smile dripped into a truly impressive frown. He sniffed, then licked a finger to hold it up. Then he pointed on through the carnage. "My friends," he said to Callintus and Reegan alike. "Unless I'm very much mistaken, which wouldn't be the first time, I believe this place is about to flood. We can't leave via the cable car system so we'll have to find an elevator. From what I can see of the layout, I believe the heart of the complex is that way." He points emphatically down an acid-splashed, corpse-strewn corridor. "And we've no time to lose. Reegan, if you can manage him, take my friend there won't you? We're going to need to move fast and we're short on time and breath. No, don't worry about me."

The Doctor flashed an endlessly confident smile as he said, "Running's one of the things I do best."

Then he set out to demonstrate that by leading the way into the prison interior, doing all he could to lead them out before waters flooded them all out.

Except of course three minutes wasn't nearly long enough to navigate the wreckage of the prison floor. Despite his best efforts, a flood of water decided to 'help him along' by sweeping his feet out from under him and jetting him forward like a water cannon. Thankfully, and sadly, not his first time and the Doctor did a marvelous job of holding his breath and watching the prison shoot by in high speed before the water ended in a spacious cafeteria with...well, with most of the people he'd met in the mall.

@Valkan @Wiggin
The gangly, drenched bowtie-wearing figure of the Doctor emerged in the water pockets next to Trigger, Sammy and Ryan. Treading water, he managed a jaunty wave in the few inches of airspace they all shared. "Hello there! Good news: We're not dead. Bad news: Too much to list. Good news: We're in a cafeteria. That means kitchens. Kitchens mean stoves and ovens which means vents that must go up. Let's see what we have to work with, shall we?"

And the Timelord promptly dove and looked about for said kitchens, in hopes of discovering vents they could all use to climb out of.

Moire B-220

The sight of two people in a cable car was good news as far as Moire was concerned. Good news that didn't last.

She barely had a chance to note their wildly dissimilar appearances. A man in a tweed jacket with bowtie? She would have said 'anachronistic' if the old man next to him hadn't been wearing old-fashioned medieval armor. What on earth?

And then the Xenomorph was upon her. Moire didn't know how it'd so effectively snuck up on her but the great weight of the beast slammed into her from behind and knocked her down. A Spartan's suit was half a ton in weight yet it bore her to the ground with all of the pure strength of the Jiralhanae. Claws gripped her head and inhuman strength tried to pry her helmet off. Thankfully, her shields kicked in reflexively as Moire scrambled for a grip on the cargo elevator flooring. In seconds, the shield emitters groaned as they strained to keep out whatever the hell was on her back, just in time for the Spartan to...drop fully to the floor as her HUD picked up a firestorm headed their way.

Her shields completely collapsed as the inferno overtook her. Thankfully, the massive monster on her back blunted most of the heat and her environmental armor meant it didn't matter if the air was too superheated to breathe. Once the inferno burned up the available air, the Spartan gripped the elevator floor and rolled herself and the dead alien off of her. She swung herself onto her feet just in time to see the cable car plunge to the ground. Moire sprang to the still-heated metal of the elevator shaft lip and peered down into the open cell space, noticing at once this really was a prison. More of those aliens were fighting it out with the guards stationed here while the prisoners seemed to run amok. Which led her to a dilemma. Should she help the prisoners escape? Moire generally had more sympathy for the armed forces than people usually locked up for good reason, but these armed forces had tried to take her out already.

The decision seemed made for her when the vents opened up. Odds were, the prison authorities had decided to just throw the lever and asphyxiate the whole complex. Probably some lethal nerve gas of some kind. Which meant all of her intel had a very short shelf life.

A beep from her emitters informed her that they'd recharged. With a satisfied nod, the Spartan jumped from the cargo elevator down several floors to land on the ground. An alien lunged for her and, this time, she met it full on with her plasma sword extended. One lethal sweep took its head clean off and she'd already sprinted forward, clear of the acidic spray of its lifesblood. She snatched up a rifle from a downed guard and promptly shot her way clear as she pursued the tree and the people (and things) with it.

Until the flood came. Moire had never been in a real flood but she'd been in dozens of simulations (as the SPARTAN-II Training Program believed there was no kill like overkill). As such, she tucked her arms and legs up and cannonballed through the torrent of water, grateful her suit was water-tight and her shields buffered her from impact to impact. Of course, that didn't offer anything she came into contact with protection from her, though, and it took split-second kicking to avoid smashing right through the Doctor as he swam for the kitchens.

The Spartan took a moment in the cafeteria to orient herself and take in their situation. Limited airspace was the biggest danger for the civilians. So Moire ignited her plasma sword once more, grateful it functioned underwater, and promptly sprang up from the cafeteria floor, punching into the ceiling sword-first. With great sweeping strokes, she cut through ceiling paneling and into the superstructure of the base itself. Hopefully she'd either find a crawlspace or preferably another unflooded floor.

ALEC

The slap Abby gave to Alec, it was like when Jorge Masvidal kneed Ben Askren in the head in the first five seconds of their MMA match. AKA, it fuckin' hurt, and it hit hard. For a moment, Alec thought he was seeing stars rotating around his head, but Abby's shouting in his face quickly got him back in focus with reality. Op, there goes gravity.

"Okay! Okayokayokay!" Alec frantically answered back. She was right, standing here any longer, and another one of those things would pop out and take them. Move now, mourn later. Nearly dripping over his own feet like the ediot he is, Alec came storming out from around the corner, with the only plan in mind being 'find an elevator that goes up.' He passed by Prisoners and guards alike, only stopping when a guard blocked their path. He aimed a gun right at Alec's head and stood in front of him, demanding they freeze. A moment later, one of the prisoners attacked from behind, grabbing at his weapon and discharging it; the bullets narrowly missing Alec by miilimeters, as he could feel the air blow against his clothing. He didn't bother helping the prisoner, he just signaled Abby to keep running. Every exit they passed by was a long and tall hallway, blockaded by any guards still standing. Prisoners making a charge at them would be mowed down at point blank, yet they continued to charge in hopes of there being a moment where their ammo would run dry. Without the power, they had no access to the automated turrets, the hallway bulk doors could not be brought down, communication was dead, and access to any advanced weaponry would be available to only those closest to the weapons cache. The aliens were of no help. They followed the sounds. As much as the prisoners kept running forwards, if the guards were too busy reloading, the alien creatures hiding above on the ceiling or in the shadows would leap down to catch the 'fish.'

And Alec was aware of that. Whenever he and Abby passed an exit, he listened for gunshots and shrieks, and if it had one or both, he continued to run. It was a death trap, they needed to find an exit not as heavily populated. Or hell, find Thor, the guy had lightning powers. Several minutes of running, and they were mostly separated from the two fighting groups as they traversed the narrow hallways that lead to the other cell sections. "Why the hell isn't there an elevator?!" Alec shouted out, now lost, as he spun around in place, looking down two different corridors and keeping an ear out for any aliens. The problem was the music, it was muffling noises, so if there was something crawling in the dark, they wouldn't hear it. Not that it mattered, because while Alec tried seeing which was was best, the lights suddenly came back on. And the music finally stopped. "Shit." Alec muttered, looking above them. No aliens. That was good. Not good: the wall behind him suddenly transformed. The panels flipped around at a ninety degree angle, and air was lightly blowing in both Alec and Abby's faces. Another few seconds passed, and the tunnel beyond the grated wall was making noise, one becoming much louder. Like..... running water-- "Oh fuck, gogogoGO!" Alec shouted at Abby once he realized what was coming, shoving her to the corridor leading left. As they were running, as if on cue for his bad luck, above them was a small space between a vent and the ceiling.

Guess what popped out from that little space?

tumblr_o0f1zp42KJ1r70le6o1_500.gif

It went over Abby's head, and landed right on top of Alec. With a scream, Alec pushed his arms against the creature, trying to avoid it's mouth An even smaller mouth popped out to bite at him, again coming mere millimeters from his nose, but its clawed hand smacked against his face; opening up even more cuts around his cheek and over his eye. He couldn't keep it off forever.

What they were running from though had come. Water was now starting to flow into the corridor, and it washed in fast. The alien, Alec and Abby were to be washed away in it. The current pushed them out into a different cell section, putting space between them and the alien, but the Scotsman struggled to stay upright above the water. He could only take quick breaths before the water pulled him back under, and when he tried again, he was almost beheaded by a hanging piece of the ceiling. Diving back under the water, he could just make out Abby as they floated near each other, though passing debris smashed against his body, like the assault rifles guards used, or objects not connected to the ground. The most painful one he hit was one of the tramcars, he smashed his back into the front of one, bending its metal frame, and knocking the wind out of him. Which was then replaced with water as he gasped out.

The two would end up in a massive room, a cafeteria by the floating rubble of tables and benches. When they stopped moving, Alec struggled to swim to the top, as his back was stiff and sore, but he managed to get his head above to the small air bubble. Coughing up water and wheezing for air, he grabbed the wire to a hanging light and held on with an iron grip. "GUUUUUUUUAHACOUGHCOUCGH AUUH" His gasps turned to heavy breathing, and blood from his new wound poured into the water, turning red around his neck. "GODDAMMIT!" Alec finally said, "IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!" He pounded his fist into the ceiling as hard as he could. Once again, like he arrived in this damned world, he was trapped in a cramped space against water. Except now, he was in much more pain. And only half drowned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luxem

Like all the others here, Luxem found himself in this world through the same mysterious circumstances. A flash of bright green light, and a feeling of falling to the ground, like you had jumped from the tallest mountain. He found himself in a ruined city, ravaged by disasters from long ago, and now crumbling apart as each year passes, on the docks that reached out to an ocean of colossal corpses. Winter had set in, with snow lightly coming down from the sky, and a chilled breeze made worse from how close to the water Luxem was. He needed shelter, but finding it proved difficult, as horrendous creatures stalked the grounds. When the soldiers of this mysterious prison showed up to the city, checking for regular occurrences of 'scattered,' as they called people like him, Luxem was nearly frozen to death, huddled up in a car with broken windows, and clothing not suited for this environment. They took him in, and rested him up back up to good health, although kept him lock in a cell once they had reached the base. He played his cards well though, keeping to himself, not trying to stir up drama with the other prisoners or guards, and answered any questions Elgin asked him. Since he wasn't a magic user or super-human, he had no real need for Luxem, so the Leicester boy was left to his own vices in the cell. Which suited him fine. He could only see glimpses of what the other prisoners were went through on a daily basis. Luxem got it easy.

For a week, Luxem was cooped up in this place, with a daily routine of exercise, sleeping, thinking, and eating in the cafeteria, which was the only time he got out of his cell. Three times a day for an hour each. A tedious schedule. However, things seemed to change today. First, when he was given a new cellmate. Morgan. A very, very, very strange woman. Or wolfskin, as he guessed she was. She had the ears, but no visible tail, maybe hidden under her tattered clothing. It show she msut've been recently taken by these people, as they would've given her something new to wear, yet when she walked in, she introduced herself, calmly and politely, like she wasn't too badly phased. She had a strange accent to her, nothing he could recognize, and when he asked if they had harmed her, she stated a monster did it to her, before the soldiers even found her. Wishing to make a good impression to her, he offered a handshake and gave his name. However, he seemingly started off on the wrong foot, as he putt his free hand behind his back, as a gentleman would. Morgan took it the wrong way and suspected alternator motives from Luxem, like he had a knife at the ready. She quickly grabbed his shaking hand and pinned him to the bed, asking who sent him. He managed to escape the hold, slipping between her feet and flipping her onto her beck, and the two stood at odds for a brief moment, before the power in the prison went out. Morgan was quick to act, incapacitating the guard that entered their cell. She had strength far greater than her physical form would suggest, a simple punch to the chest of their guard sent him flying into the railing of the catwalk, hitting it with enough force to bend the metal. It was unbelievable, and Luxem looked shocked at her for such a display. He didn't have time for compliments, however, as she quickly found herself fighting off the alien creatures that were crawling into their cell section. Two landed on the catwalk and charged to the girl; Morgan fought them off, but a guard from down the catwalk aimed his weapon and them both. They were unarmed, and out in the open, but quickly thinking, Luxem grabbed the handle to their cell door, and pushed it back to use as a shield for the gunfire. They ricocheted off, and the guard was taken out by a creature, while Morgan easily took care of their attacking aliens. Before he could even think, Morgan grabbed his arm and told him to run.

She was leading the charge out of here, and Luxem was following behind as best he could, but she ran with such pace, he was constantly tripping up over his feet. The woman was fast, and he could barely keep up. Both of them ended up running into a massive group of both prisoners and guards fighting each other. Weapons were fired off in the air, or in the group, man used what inanimate objects they could to beat the other to death, and all throughout it, those creatures flooded the rooms, grabbing and stalking in darkness. It was a riot, filled with anger and fear, and everyone was desperate, either to maintain security, and break out of the metal walls that entrapped them all. If it wasn't for Morgan keeping a grip on his collar, Luxem would've lost her in all the chaos. They could see in the distance between everyone a man shouting for them all to follow, yet none did. Morgan tried to follow, and Luxem tried to keep going, but someone grabbed at his leg, and he was yanked back hard enough that part of his collar was ripped off. Suddenly, Luxem was separated from Morgan, and the person pulling at his leg was a trampled prisoner trying to get back up. In a panic, Luxem tried tugging him off desperately, wanting to get back with Morgan before she left with the strange man. He was successful after several tries, but when free of the downed prisoner, Luxem stumbled back into another one, who turned around and reacted to the shove with a punch that landed on his right cheek.

Luxem stumbled again, gripping his cheek, though his attacker was lost in the shuffle of all these bodies fighting for space to run for an exit. Everyone was was squishing him, what little room there was somehow got even tighter, and Luxem could feel the panic inside him rise intensely, like all the others in this onslaught of carnage. He tried to fight back, smashing his fist into anyone to get more room, but the first person he hit, hit back even harder. It was a guard, and he was protected with armor. Luxem hurt himself more than the soldier when he threw a punch, and the poor lad was smacked around and beaten down to his knees, where he felt even more crushed by the kicking of knees and legs of those trying to run past him. He tried standing up again, but he could barely defend himself, covering his head with his arms. Yet, it still wasn't the worst of his troubles. There was still water to be flowing through here.

And before he finally fell to the floor on his face, the walls transformed into grates, and the power came back on. It provided him with a moment to breath, as the guard stopped to see the return of power and all comms. Luxem acted by shoving him backwards into some of the other prisoners, and quickly tried running through everyone; heading for the cable car railings to just get above all this. He tried fitting his way through all the gaps between people, but he didn't reach it in time. The water came in, and everyone fighting in the riot was then suddenly washed away. Bodies were flowing thought the prison cell, and everyone was running into each other, the walls, the railings, those creatures, it was now even more insane. As he was washed away, Luxem managed to grab onto the railing of a cat walk to one of the prison cell sections he was washed into, keeping a grip on it as best he could, but the current was too strong, and his hands slipped. He bumped and smashed into people and the walls, but ended up in the cafeteria like all the others. He was hurt, but he could still swim upwards.

When he found air, he breathed in heavily. He gripped the ceilings wall for some sort of leverage, but he could get a hold of anything. He bobbed in and out of the water, gasping for what air remained. At least he had some room now. Not much, but he'd take the water over guards, prisoners, and deadly creatures... until it started drowning him. Looking to the side, Alec and Abby were the first to swim up near him. Luxem saw Alec's freakout, and stared in confusion. Alec saw it, and simply replied back, "Hi." With a very annoyed tone in his voice.

Then, Sammy and Trigger came up. And that seemingly cheered up the Scotsman. "Trigger!" He shouted, swimming over the boy, as the girl he was next to gripped her chin in pain. "Oh thank god you're not dead!" And he actually meant it, as Alec did his best to give Trigger a little hug, while not also dragging him back under the water.

Luxem watched on, curious about what he was speaking about. He looked over to Abby soon after and also gave a small, "Hi." Best he could do right now. Hopefully Morgan was okay.​

Last edited:
  • Sweet
Luer was thankful to have his bow back, and he was now content to continue looking for a way out of here, even if that meant following this group. However, things did not seem like it was willing to let him do that. As if the quiet before the storm, something felt off. Then it happened. The sound of rushing water could be heard and he was most definitely not prepared for it. "Oh not again-" He started to complain. He just got done being wet too! Not that he could finish his complaint since the force knocked him down into the water.

Discerning one direction from another was not usually difficult, but it was like being caught in a whirlpool. There was no way to tell which way was up or down, and he did not want to risk getting pulled under without a way out. The place was not that deep, though, so maybe, if he was lucky, it would not take too long to fill and he could reorient himself.

That did not happen. Instead he was pulled off by the current and not so nicely slammed against a wall in what he would not know until later to be one of the prison cells. It nearly knocked him out, but it definitely knocked what little air he managed to get earlier right out of him. He tried, but he was nearly all but unconscious because of the impact. One of the last things he could recall underwater before his vision darkened was two small orbs of blue shining in the dark of the water.

"I've got ya."

"…I owe you twice now."

It was not much, but it was a solid place to wait out the rush of water to settle if not lower. Though the three were stuck in a cell only gods know where in the compound, they were alive. For now, at least. Whether or not things remained that way was yet to be seen, but for now, they had but to wait for the water to stop.

Ayana

Ayana shrugged at the blue-haired boy's comment, "Eh, best I can figure if they did something to make ya not human anymore, it was something you were already carrying around with ya. I suppose the real issue for that's gonna be figurin' out if it was something that happened to you before or after you came here..." Her chattering trailed off as she saw the section of wall open up and heard the rushing of water.

"Now that's just sadistic," she mumbled.

Whoever had designed this place to flood, damn the consequences, either was a massive asshole or massively paranoid. Neither implied nice things about whatever other death traps might be in store for everyone.

"Well, fuck me." she stated as she braced herself.

It was a struggle to keep all of the stuff she had with her inside her cloak while holding on to her latest acquisition. She didn't even try to keep a hold on the scientist's soul, the dead guy wasn't being all that useful anymore anyways.

---

When the world stopped shaking and banging her into things, she slowly uncurled from the ball she had tucked herself into. With a groan, she treaded to the surface. She looked around the room, groaning again this time from how much of an utter shitshow this new situation was shaping out to be.

"Everyone's who still conscious say 'aye' if you would..." she stated as she scanned the walls for a way out.

Well, good to see that a least a couple of people had run into their friends again though.

She heard a man speak up and turned to look. Some human guy wearing... a very strange suit. Though maybe it was just normal where he was from? But it was still eccentric, whatever it was compared to a lot of the other humans milling about. What he spouted off seemed like a plan so she trudged over to the Doctor.

"Hey! Wait up! I'd like to help find a way out of here too."
@Epiphany.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sweet