The Evrensel Confict -- Prologue: Chapter 1-- The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Lavaetain drifted along in the water, swimming as best she could manage to get through the debris. Had it been a clear run she, doubtless, could have handled the swim with ease. She knew not to be so foolish. She couldn't remember if the xeno's acid blood could be affected by water but that was not her main concern right now. Right now it was the fact that their bodies, the bodies of guards, prisoners, tables, chairs, and basically anything else including broken bits of wall, rebar, and wiring would be cluttering up the passage as she swam. She wished sorely she was a water mage right now since any water mage worth their salt could easily make a bubble to walk along the ground or at least not risk drowning. But that wasn't an option. Fire was her element, had been her element since the day she was born, and would remain her element until the day she died. She was just determined to make sure that such a day was not this day.

Carefully she swam along, pushing herself off of the ground and walls to gain extra momentum as the air in her lungs started to deplete. She remembered hearing that, in some places in the world, there were kids who could hold their breath for something like ten minutes at a time. She couldn't help but feel envious of them right now as her record was about two and a half to three and that hurt. She could feel the fire marking the point in which her air was getting dangerously low in her lungs start to burn then the end to that limit. She could see the silvery sheen of the water surface above. Her air was gone. She gave another push, her last push, debating if she should bypass her first limit and cause an explosion of flame behind her to try and propel her self upwards. She decided against it. If she came up near a xeno she'd need that mana. With a burst she broke through the water and took deep, sputtering breaths. She was in the remains of what looked like a cafeteria. One that was in the process of being submerged, with several of the people from before having also made it there.

"Hello!" she called out to the tree person, dusk, and the truck girl from before, hoping that they heard her as she coughed up water. Then she looked down to see something she did NOT expect in the slightest.

---

Alistia was slowly walking along the submerged hallways, practically at a leisurely pace. The water wasn't just not disturbing to her, though she'd rather not be submerged if possible, but it meant none of the monsters she had pacified before. Ahead she could see Lavaetain sputtering along as well as several others. Had Lavaetain gone down she would, unquestionably, have hurried to aid the woman but she had made it to the surface in time. Instead she calmly walked through the submerged cafeteria and, in fact, waved to the people above the waterline almost casually. Then she kicked off the ground and slowly swum upwards before breaking the surface with absolute ease and grace.

"Is everyone alright? I've pacified as many of the beasts as I could. I'd expect they'd be drowned by now, but they look like they could be rather dangerous if they got an ambush on someone."

"They rape you." replied Lavaetain before coughing up a bit of water. "They lay eggs and force their young inside of you until they burst out of your chest."

"Ummm... Okay. Wow. Are the rest of you... okay then? No one else is about to suddenly join the land of the dead?"

This post is for catching up

The 11th Doctor

@The Wanderer
The Doctor's swimmer's stroke with Abby's poor unconscious body was awkward, but that's what swimming in the swirling waters of a cafeteria flooded with dead bodies will do. Nomad's approach and offer of assistance resulted in the Time Lord giving him a weary smile. Thankfully, Trigger was on it and got Abby up to the Spartan above, who promptly set the unconscious woman aside before calling out "Someone who knows CPR, get this woman breathing!"

At which point the Doctor nodded once before beginning to do just that. When Nomad pressed bandages into his hands, the young man with ancient eyes gave a brief nod, wiped long locks of brown hair out of his face and said "That's generous. See if you can fish up a medical kit of some kind, won't you?"

When Hei turned up to help with CPR, the Doctor patted the man on the arm and said "Take over then, I'll see to the-."

@Not_Amy
At which point Tsunade jumpstarted Abby with glowing green hands. "Blimey, what is that?" He stared incredulously. And then he took cover over by Delsin as Tsunade started shooting lightning out of her hands. Once Tsunade gave the order to move, the Doctor slipped an arm around Delsin and got him up on his feet.

@Nero Kunivas
@The Wanderer
But as the party moved out, Nomad evidently fished out another body from the water. A body still moving faintly. Delsin did an admirable job of lifting Artis up but when the man obviously struggled to keep up, the Doctor put a hand on Delsin's shoulder and said, with a simple smile, "Here, let me." And then he took over, slipping Artis into a fireman's carry. "Stay awake. We'll get you sorted, both of you, as soon as we get a chance to stop."

Getting the unconscious man down through the hole in the ceiling was tricky work as well, and by the time the Doctor made it to the clearing with the rest of the others, Nomad had already worked the door to the Inmate Contraband open.

Moire B-220

@ChrisClark13
With Moire already up in the vent, the Spartan helped Ayana get Callintus up into the vents, along with anyone else she handed off. If she wanted an assist, the armored warrior's grip was powerful and her suit's engineering gave her explosive lift despite the weight of people and the water she pulled them from.

The Dragonkin's leather-and-chain armor drew raised eyebrows from Moire but naturally her visor hid her features so it really resulted in the Spartan just facing her way for a moment. "Do we have a plan?" she repeated back, her voice amused, friendly and much nicer than her enviornmental Mjolnir armor made her seem. "Water rises, so do we. Of course, those aliens came from the surface so we might be running into more of them. Right now, my plan is to cut my way to a hanger, hijack a cargo ship and fly every survivor I can out of here." With a thumbs up gesture at Ayana, the Spartan asked "You in?"

@The Wanderer
Delsin's comment about a concussion resulted in the Spartan giving him a brief glance. As more people poured up out of the hole, she said "We need a medic. Do we have a medic here? Assess and triage, get whoever you can on their feet and let's get some volunteers to carry anyone who can't walk."

"Right, I'll have a look, shall I?" The gangly thin man with the archaic bowtie gave a confident, if tired smile in the Spartan's direction and promptly knelt by Delsin. "I'm sorry I haven't any devices to help so I'll need you to tell me what you can. Headache? How's your vision? Have you tried walking?"

@Not_Amy
Once Tsunade gave the order to move, Moire peeled off from rescue duty to pick up a stray prison rifle and join in the firefight, mostly supporting Morgan and the rear. "You're pretty good in a pinch," the Spartan says, giving the other woman an appreciative nod.

A seemingly endless horde of aliens poured after them and all Moire could do was pour firepower back into them. Their heads were heavily armored so she linked her HUD to the rifle's targeting smart-reticle and snapped off precision shots into their joints. Crippling a leg or a limb or whatever it was served two purposes; it slowed them down, at least a little, and it ate away at the vent which made it only that much harder for subsequent monsters to come in after the retreating party.

Shirou breathed heavily as he staked his final handhold spear into the ceiling of the flooded cafeteria, with several people using them to stay above water and make their way toward the vent gap that had been cut out of the ceiling. "Scott! We've got a way out! Can you make it over?!" the boy shouted.

"Already on it!" the guard replied back as he swam between the makeshift handholds, pausing for a bit each time to recover his stamina before moving on to the next while Shirou held on to his own pole, feeling utterly drained. The ones who were still alive swam toward the exit gap, some of them assisting the wounded.

"Grab my hand, I'll pull you up one at a time. Wounded first!" a woman shouted from the ceiling in a loud, clear, authoritative voice. She sounded like a professional, maybe a first responder or a soldier.

Scott then swam up and gripped the spear pole next to Shirou's. "Go ahead, you first! I'll be right behind you!"

Shirou found that he was too exhausted to argue, and the others seemed to be diligent in assisting the remainder of those who were still alive. So he began swimming his way over to the open vent gap, fighting to keep his head above water. He reached a hand up, and just as he felt that his strength was going to give out on him, an armored glove, gripped his hand firmly and began to haul him up with unnatural ease, sending a fresh spike of pain shooting through his wounded arm.

He hunched over the rim of the vent as he was helped up, coming face to face with a giant of a person in futuristic-looking full body armor, the one who had been cutting through the ceiling with the glowing dual-bladed sword. "Th-thanks," he gasped as he was pulled the rest of the way up. He stood up to begin walking over to the others.

He only made it for a couple steps before his legs gave out on him and he collapsed onto the floor in a heap. His breathing was heavy, and anyone who got a close look at him would see that his face had become sickly pale.

As Scott was helped up from the vent gap, he looked over at the collapsed boy in alarm. "Shirou!" he called out, rushing over to figure out what happened, checking his pulse to make sure he was still alive.

If anyone did a thorough examination of his body, they would see the wounds through his wrists and elbows, with bandages that were soaked through with blood.

@Epiphany. @ChrisClark13 @Not_Amy @littlekreen @Snowtwo @Wade Von Doom

Instantly Alistia's ears twitched as she started to scramble to get to Shiro. She swam over to the vent as fast as she could as she got her staff into her hand. While in the water it was very difficult to cast spells properly, certainly not in a combat manner, simply because of how difficult it was to move the staff while in the water. This was not a combat situation. She didn't even need to ask. She knew full-well that a doctor would have bothered with a bunch of questions about what, exactly, was wrong in the first place. Doctors don't have magic though. Not usually at least. Instantly light glowed from her staff as she reached Shiro as she focused and reached out. Despite all the water present the elements of all kinds were still in ample abundance and she could easily get in touch with the planet; not that she doubted that she could. Earth, water, wind, light, arcane, and everything else pulsed through her as she raised her hand up beside the staff which glowed ever the brighter. Then a surge of healing mana shot into Shiro without even a thought.

"Tetragrammaton!" she called out as her will touched that of the planet and light surged through her, both from her own power and that of natures, into Shiro to heal him.

"Are you okay? Did that help? What's wrong? We need to get him to dry land." she said as she tried to get him onto her shoulders to help him along.

Meanwhile Lava approached the vent. "We need to get going. This place is clearly flooding as well. Did the others go through here?" she asked before she crawled into the vent. She could already feel her own mana supply starting to recover a bit but she'd need a nap soon. Either way, if they were going to help anyone, they'd need a place that wasn't flooding. If that was through the vent, all the better... And with that she headed off towards the contraband room.

This post is for advancing the plot

The 11th Doctor

The inmate contraband facility was ridiculously oversized, of course. And of course, the Doctor appreciated a bit of ridiculous oversizing. His smile at the sight of it all bent down at the sides and then drooped away entirely as he remembered where it'd all come from. "How many people have they caught here?" he murmured in awe. "What's it all for?"

As other people spread out and began looking through boxes, he quickly came to the same conclusion others had; the newest boxes were closest to the front. The Timelord aimed for a collection of the smallest boxes, for he hadn't had much for seizing, and at last his smile returned for good as he brushed his hands over a slender box. Pressing it open with nimble fingers, the Doctor withdrew his Sonic Screwdriver...and snapped the Omni-Tool he'd borrowed earlier onto a wrist for good measure.

@The Wanderer
"Right, you did a good job with those doors," the Doctor said to Nomad as he came up upon the doors, twirled once like an awkward ballerina attempting to (poorly) brake, and settled down in front of the control panel. With the press of a button, his sonic screwdriver extended up, the tip began to glow and the whole device emanated a distinct buzzing sound as he swirled it around the interface for the door. Alien symbols and strings of code flashed across the control screen set by the door and the Timelord frowned at the output. "What's not a good job is what was done to those doors."

@Everyone
The Timelord cleared his throat, turned to face the audience and spoke up in a voice that carried well...which is to say, his words weren't immediately swallowed up by the immense room unless someone was already a row or two in.

"Here are the facts then. Most of us, all of us probably, were taken by force. This is a prison block, obviously, and it looks like their turnover is outrageous. I mean, the scale of it!" Running away from the control panel, he parked himself in the middle of everyone's boxes and twirled about again, taking in the whole of the great space. "What's it for, though?" He slipped his sonic screwdriver away before he wrung his hands together, as if trying to crush something between his palms. "And what does our liberator have against them, and against us?"

The Doctor pointed back at the doors with their control panel still flickering with alien symbols. "It's not an accident that the lights went out, our doors opened up and those creatures invaded. Someone placed a rather nasty virus into their computers. It's infiltrated every system and it seems they want everyone who had anything to do with this place killed." He paused, straightened his back and his bowtie before glowering in a wide circle. "Including us. Normally, if someone assaults a prison, they're willing to harm or kill the guards to free a prisoner. Or if it's a prisoner they're after, they'll avoid killing the guards if they can. No one kills everyone, though. Much less with a soundtrack. A soundtrack!"

He shook his head in disbelief. "So, motive's a mystery. In the meantime, those creatures are still after us. After everything. You lot, might as well take what you can from what's here. Judging by the soundtrack, I doubt our would-be liberator much minds if we do. Then we make for the lift."

"And there will be a lift!" The young man ran a hand through still-damp, still-messy brown hair and looked as excited as a boy who just finished a water slide. "This much stuff in it, there will be labs somewhere. We find a way up and then we-"

Moire B-220

"Then we find a ship," Moire interrupted.

While everyone went into a shopping spree with the boxes, the Spartan had started rifling through others, dumping out contents wholesale and scattering it with one armored foot while looking for anything useable. Clothes and toys, swords and antique mobile devices, all useless. But she'd managed to uncrate several rifles, another pistol and most importantly ammunition.

When the Doctor started speaking, she listened with half an ear until it became obvious the man intended to rally the group into activity. At which point she strode forward and dropped a duffel bag now bulging with a variety of firearms and ammo. She pointed behind her to a pile of mismatched armor, some ancient, some impossibly futuristic. "Provision yourselves, everyone who doesn't have a gun pick one and partner up with someone who knows how to shoot so they can show you."

Moire's visor turned in the Timelord's direction and said "If you can find a way to the surface, I know where there's a hanger with cargo ships. I saw enough of them in operation, I'm confident I can get us off the ground and away from this."

"Right, five minutes!" the Doctor called out. "Any longer and those creatures will be upon us again. In the meantime, I'm going to climb to the top of those stacks and see where our lift is."

The Spartan held out a hand, palm filled with a pistol. "You know how to use one?"

"Shooting is the least useful thing I can do, I promise you," he said, and then the Doctor scrambled through the boxes, ascending higher and higher to get a good vantage. Slowly, the Spartan lowered her hand and chuckled before turning to the men and women assembled in the Inmate Contraband room. And to anyone interested, she conducted brief demonstrations of how to load ammo, apply and remove the safety and basic shooting tips.

Alec

Good news, they were safe!

Bad news, Abby was having a mental breakdown as Alec held and dragged her into the contraband room. Once they were through the doorway, and the door was slammed shut by that guardian's little droid buddy, Alec shouted to her, "Heyheyheyhey, Stop, stop, stop!" He had wrapped his arms around her waist and tried keeping her up high enough that her feet weren't touching the ground. Wasn't easy, she was a very good kicker, and she kept on kicking the front of his feet, but she was safe for now. But wasn't listening though. Abby wasn't responding, she wanted to go back out there, seemingly to die, and join ma and pa back up in that Nevada paradise in the sky, but Alec, going full circle, spun her around so she was facing him, and WHAM!

Smacked the piss out of her with an open palm slap to the face. "SHUT UP!" He shouted again, even louder, as he then held her by her shoulders to make her look at him. "I don't know what you saw, but if you wanna die, I think there's better ways of doin' it than those fuckin' things!" He had a point, those things were gonna rip you limb from limb, and it wasn't gonna be quick and painless. Abby was likely going to feel the worst pain in her life before she died.......... if they didn't just take her immediately to become an alien parasite host. "Now, if you wanna sit 'ere on your arse and fuck about with this, fine, I won't baby sit ya and convince ya to come, but if you actually give a shit and wanna die with some goddamn purpose, then pick up a fuckin' gun," he suddenly stood up, went over the large pack of crates with their stuff in it, kicked the lid off one, didn't find a gun in it, then kicked another, found one, returned to Abby, and chucked it at her, "and take down as many as you can, because sacrifice means fuck all if you're selfish about it!"

Was this the best thing to say? Probably not, but when Alec stopped shouting at her, he calmed his breathing down, taking a few deep breaths. He had no idea how they managed to switch roles, him trying to make her see logic, after she did the same to him not ten minutes ago. "Today's been a bad day, and I wish to god it'd end, but it hasn't, and it'll likely stay that way, but I'm not letting it stop me."

Callintus

The knight watched as Alec shouted at Abby, like he was trying to scorn her for acting the way she did. inappropriate, but he could understand why. It had been a bad day for all of them here, and Callintus was far too old to have that same sense of fear and anxiety they all had. He still felt it, but for an old adventurer like him, the sensation was different. Changed. He'd gone through it so many times, it's impact on him was lessened. Those creatures certainly scared him, but now that they had a moment to think, the fear had passed, and now was time to rally. The Doctor was already doing that, speaking to everyone in this newly formed group to explain his theory on what was happening, and how best to proceed from here. This prison was flooding with water, and those creatures were sure to find a way in. Reegan, Xiao, and those two magic ladies were also missing. A plan was needed. But, while the Doctor formulated one, Callintus returned to Abby as Alec left to search the crates for more weapons. Offering a hand to stand up again, he smiled to her calmly. "He had at least one point correct," Calli told her when she stood up, "to die by those creatures would be a painful one." Smiling, Calli gave her a quick hug to help ease her nerves, then moved over to the crates. It didn't take long for him to find what he was looking for.

Opening it, the rest of his armor was packed between straw to keep it safe, still glistening from the lights reflecting off the metal like it was still freshly polished. His helmet, gauntlets, cuirass, shield and sword. How they were able to even move these things was shocking to him, as he figured none of them would be worthy enough. He thought they would still be pinned to the floor above where they landed. Oh well, at least it saved him the trouble of continuing on without any protection. He put on the cuirass and gloves on first, then his helmet, and he could quickly feel the power of the armor begin to surge through his body again, granting him the gifts the nine granted to each piece. It invigorated and empowered him, energy was already running through Callintus' body like adrenaline; he was ready to finally be back in action again.

They were still trapped within this room though, and since they had new people now, it was best to greet them. "Hello there!" Callintus spoke up once the Doctor finished speaking, addressing the newest 'recruits' to the scattered group. "I'm Callintus, Callintus Cadorna! 'Tis a pleasure to meet with you all!" He shook hands with Shirou once he was healed, Sammy, Constantine, Ryan, Morgan, Tsunade, and Moire. "I'll assume you're all still confused about where we are exactly, and how we ended up here, but as best we can figure, we're not just on another world, but within another universe. How and why is still up in the air, but I'm sure we'll be able to find out once we've left this place."

Luxem

Luxem was pretty much lost in the shuffle at this point, only staying close to Morgan, as she was the only familiar to him. There were so many people, it was hard to keep track of them. Callintus at least gave his name, the guy speaking before him didn't even say who he was. When Callintus went around to shake everyone's hands, Luxem introduced himself to the knight. "I'm Luxem. Pleasure to be acquainted with you."

"Pleasure as well, Luxem!" Callintus retorted, giving the young man a mighty handshake.... AKA, his grip was very hard, so much that Luxem even winced, like his hand was trying to be broken. Callintus chuckled at him however. "Sorry about that, getting used to the armor is all."

"It's fine." He waggled his hand around to get the pain out. When Moire started showing people how to fire a weapon, Luxem instead went over to the stash of grates to see if perhaps his stuff was in there. Sure enough, buried under the boxes, he could see a label that had a description of a staff that sounded like his. He quickly tried to move the boxes to get to it, but some were rather heavy, and the first one he grabbed made him nearly fall on his face. He got his balance back, but he held the box for two seconds, before he dropped it. He froze for a moment, looking to see if anyone noticed, then continued on.

He finally reached his box and tore it open, and by the gods, it was in there. With a sigh of relief, he grabbed his unique staff and looked it over. It was a strange looking thing for sure, as the base was metal, yet the top looked almost like polished porcelain or ivory, shaped to look like a star. He practiced a few stabbing motions and swings to used to the balance again, as he hadn't touched it in well over a month.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Epiphany
Ranma

She was lying on a floating table. In a cold water. Just for a minute. But people were agitating and moving around. And oh shit was it blood? As if this wasn't enough. The identity of the lifeless body that emerged. Well she really hoped, that it wasn't but with her luck she might have already kicked the bucket. Except well it wasn't any ol' lady and certainly not the one watering the sidewalk. No it was the angel lady who didn't punt her for being a pervert. Which she wasn't thank you very much. And lended her clothes. Yeah she was awake all right!

Using more energy she dove back into the ice water, to do... well something! What was she expecting to do in the water. She didn't know, she just... acted... Yes she needed to be out of the water. This at least was obvious! But water was freaking everywhere! And then two guys stole her save.

-Whadidja do that for!

At the same time it seemed that Tsunade and two others persons lifted the ceiling. She climbed with what was left or her forces and lean on the wall. Voices were buzzing all around her people were moving. Things were happening. Yeah she was tired as hell to the point. Where she couldn't follow a normal conversation. And darn she was cold again! She still heard that she had to protect their left flank.

Mumbling something that could look like sure whatever. She put herself in guard and waited... and waited and waited... and uh when did she close her eyes and... what the hell were those things here!

When did they become so fast. Yeah she felt like her body was made of lead. But no way they could be as fast if not faster than her. And their skin... did they train with Ryouga for his breaking point? All she could do was throwing them back or try outmanouver them with the Kashuu tenshii Amaguriken.

Yeah no way she would hold the waves. Claws and maws already bit at her flesh. But then she saw the other retreat. She followed them and the door got closed.

In front of her there were rows after rows of box. Well if one had food in it! She started punching threw the different crates but they were just rows after rows of weapon. Yeah weapons were for the weak, but seeing that she couldn't move at a tenth of her normal speed, she would have to adapt. She took a gun that could and in fact did belong to the stoorm troopers and a light saber.

-Cool!

Then she felt it again. She was tired. Really tired. Well the others were here. She kinda protected them. No she certainly did the best job ever. So maybe she could close her eyes for 5 little minutes.

Lavaetain pulled herself up and into the vent, traveling through it quickly until, after a bit, she reached the other side and was in the contraband room. She had seen such places before; even visited the secret one located at Area 52 once when a group of rebels assaulted the site and her and her companions had been dispatched to end them. She knew what to expect, though it was... utterly massive! All things considered it seemed unlikely that, if this was all things like drugs, this base had a massive drug problem that utterly dwarfed anything remotely conceviable. No. More likely this is where they took any items from people they got in the multiverse for storage. No doubt they would have gladly dragged her blade to one of these boxes had they had the chance; but that would have been pointless since she could disperse and resummon it with ease. But part of her wondered just what this place could possibly have? Given the wide variety of beings and the fact that she was fighting movie monsters it seemed very likely that many things from the multiverse could be found within. Things from the realm of fiction. She felt certain that they wouldn't mind if she just... took some of it. But what? Any weapon from fiction could be found here! If only there wasn't the threat of being drowned she might have loved to go on a shopping spree in such a place. But what could she get? What could she even DESIRE? For a split second she considered, maybe, getting a minigun but quickly discarded that notion when she thought about trying to lug that sucker around and fire it. She was strong but not 'carry a minigun with no problems without expending magical power' strong.

Her mind raced as she looked over the items until, after a bit, she spotted something odd that seemed to interest her. It was a gemstone of seemingly impressive size leaning in a crate next to a small deck of cards. She almost wrote it off but, no matter how hard she tried to keep looking for some gun or blade, her gaze kept returning back to the gemstone. Giving up she walked over to it and picked it up while also looking at the cards. There were a ton of them! All of them depicting various creatures with no text on them to hint as to what they were. It was strange and confusing but, as she held the gemstone, she could feel the call of magic in it. These were magic cards and this stone was magic.

"Honorable predicessor." she said quietly to herself. "I know not who you are, I know not what you did or how this device came to be here. I can only pray you escaped and it ill fortune that this was left behind. I promise to use it to its fullest potential. Let your memory flow through me and deeds of heroism be done through our combined hand."

She then took the runestone and cards, holding them close to her breast, before she turned to look at the others.

"Honorable friends!" she exclaimed. "I am alive and have survived the flooding."

---

With Shirou stabilized Alistia made her own way through the vent and popped out in the contraband room. "Oh my. Looks like almost everyone is here." she said with a smile. Immediately she saw her calling though as she spotted a red-headed girl picking up a gun and some other weapon who also seemed to be hurt. She didn't need any further prompting.

"SANCTUARY!" she called out as a small bubble of tranquil healing surrounded Ranma as well as anyone else nearby. There were limits on her range, of course, but she figured best to just heal... everyone... if possible. From the ground small lilies started to grow, their roots trying to take hold in the flooring despite how little there was. There was no doubt that they wouldn't last long, but they were alive from the power of her magic.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Jacket

The door locked, and the group in the safety of a large almost warehouse room that seemed to stretch on for miles, Jacket took out the soggy packet of cigarettes in hopes of finding just one that wasn't soaked to shit. Only able to find three that managed to just be dry enough to be lit. Still a bit damp but he didn't mind. Taking off the Rooster Mask, the tired looking blonde would proceed to light one cigarette before going off to find some weapon or more ammo for his Mac-10.

A few crates later and sifting through stuff for anything that looked like a gun. He managed to scrounge up an odd gun that could pick up stuff and throw it with the force of a car at full speed. Granted, said force was relative on what was being picked up and launched.

A decent weapon, one he took with him as taking a long drag on the cig before tossing it away and exhaling the smoke.

Meeting back up with the others, he'd await the next set of plans, and offer anyone the last two cigs if they wanted it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nomad

With everyone plundering the boxes in the extremely large warehouse, Nomad took part in said looting as he needed a weapon to fight off the horde of aliens outside that door and most likely trying to find a way in.

Cracking open several boxes gave Nomad plenty to work with. First box he opened up, Nomad found a nice revolver that was a bit oversized and had a engraving that read as "Peacekeeper M.C" but until he got Last Word back, it'd have to do. He managed to also pick up a shotgun that was a double barrel, but had two more barrels added on, making it a quadruple shotgun. Unwieldy but he should be able to handle it. And he needed a secondary.

After that, and considering he had little to no room for anything else. He regrouped with the others for whatever plan they could come up with, with him saying. "So we're geared up, what's the game plan?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delsin

The head injury and nausea made maneuvering quite the struggle, as he needed help just to stay upright, the man in the suit checking on him and whoever with medical training checking on him.

All the noise was making the headache worse, as he tried to tell them to find something that exuded smoke for him to then absorb, which will not only heal him but also replenish his power. So when they spread out to find medical supplies, Delsin stumbled about, digging through wrecked crates to find something that could provide energy for his powers.

After sifting through box after box, he would eventually find something that looked like a smoke grenade, pulling the pin on it, smoke began to pour out from the grenade-eqe device. Holding his hand to it, the smoke beginning to be sucked into Delsin, wrapping around him. Healing his injuries and reinvigorating him. He felt powerful again.

The smoke grenade ran out of smoke eventually, Delsin tossing the useless thing away and standing back up straight. "Oh that feels better." He'd look down at his arms as smoke curled around them. "Smoker-Man is back in action.....Now to find a chain or something to act as a conductor."

Said search was mildly fruitful, as he did find a decent length chain that Delsin wrapped around his arm. Now with his stuff back in order, he walked back over to the group.

"After we get out of here, we need to find a working shower. Cause I think the blood from my now healed head is sticking to my hat." Delsin could feel his hair sticking together and to the hat from the now dried blood.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hei

After the chaos of the previous minutes, now dulled to a quiet unease as everyone went about retrieving gear from the crates and/or to loot whatever they could from them.

Hei went about retrieving his own gear, breaking open the crate that held his gear, slipping on the coat and the belt that acted as the grappling device and conduit for his ability. Putting the mask and knives into the holsters and pockets of the harness that was on him before him and the others from before were captured.

Successfully re-equipped, Hei went about to join in on the looting.

But nothing caught his interest save for a submachine gun that a guard probably dropped amid the chaos or when someone or something jumped him when the chaos first occurred.

The only reason he was using a gun was mainly because the creatures were barely fazed by his ability and he was not going to waste a knife or wire when their acid blood sprays out and melt said items used in the attack.

He'd rejoin with the others while they discussed plans.

@Wade Von Doom @Snowtwo @Not_Amy @Yoru @littlekreen @Wiggin @Whoever-Else-I-Missed

- Artis Solum, Twilight Warrior - Prison Break -

Where things once seemed hopeless, there was a glimmer of it once more as Artis was scooped up by Delsin, soon passed off to the Doctor for the sake of not overloading himself and carried to a safe location. Once deposited, Artis would soon find himself being healed by Alistia casting an AoE healing spell. Now Artis really wished he had learned such powers of his own, or at least packed a Hi-Potion or ten. Once his open wounds had sealed, Artis pulled himself back to his feet and as his coat was missing, he quickly replaced it with a flourish of shadows, forming another Black Coat in a jiffy. Such was the convenience of clothing weaved from dark energies.

"Th-thank you..." Artis wheezed out to his healer, taking a few moments to breathe, both from relief and to ease his nerves after having nearly experienced death, cold and alone in an unfamiliar, flooded prison's halls far from home. A worse death, he could not even imagine.

His re-suiting was not quite as, eventful and empowering as Callintus, though just him speaking after he put his armour back on was enough to spur Artis out of any remaining traces of his stupor.

"Well whatever happens, I'm glad to not be alone in this hellscape...I can't bear to think of it, alone and isolated amongst these monsters--" Artis shuddered visibly, cutting himself off as fear settled in, but he would straighten up and try to look as unafraid as he could. "With someone like you with us, Sir Callintus, I know we'll get through this." Artis's fawning over the courageous Knight was that of an unashamed young man who adored the heroic types, people who were inspiring and radiant, not unlike the late Sora from his universe. Every word was honest, a little shaky from adrenaline, but his tone was confident, born from being amongst allies again. Artis then summoned Oblivion to his right hand and slung it over his shoulder, having no need of any extra weaponry, for the Keyblade was all he needed.

@Wade Von Doom @Snowtwo

- Thor Odinson, God of Thunder - Prison Break, Looking for a Weapon -

Amidst The Doctor openly explaining his thought process, Callintus being the noble Knight not unlike Steve Rogers in some respects, the tall, armoured lady not unlike a Valkyrie giving everyone free reign to arm themselves and the Prison somehow going more to shit all around them, Thor was, quite honestly, glad to be alive, but more ready than ever to kick some arse when the opportunity inevitably arises.

"Right. Need a weapon, let's see..." Thor said aloud to no one in particular as he rummaged through the available boxes, glossing over many unfamiliar, even exotic weapon choices, some he weren't sure if they were actually weapons, like a strange, studded blue and white ball he picked up, shrugged at and tossed away, only for it to rebound off of the wall and hit him in the side of the head, falling to the side. Thor grumbled in irritation and pain but would continue his search nonetheless.

The God of Thunder soon came across a few cylindrical tubes, not unlike the handles of swords, sans their blades, yet they looked rather technological in nature and held a strange, mystical presence about them. Intrigued, Thor took hold of one and inspected it. This handle bore a dark colour palette and intricate, sharp designs all along it. After fiddling with it, Thor pushed a button and with a harsh sounding screech, erupted a sinister red light that hummed deeply and extended to a certain point. This must've been the weapon's blade, some kind of energy sword. Thor could see the use, but perhaps rather pettily, he didn't like the blade's colour, so he turned it off with a grimace and picked up another.

"All kinds of weaponry here. Just how many were imprisoned in this place?" Thor voiced aloud as he took up the second blade, this one was a little brighter in palette and bore smoother designs and a pronounced point where the blade would emerge. When he activated this one, an emerald light blade emerged with a far lighter sounding, distinctive pulse. More appealing, yet again, it wasn't quite what Thor had in mind, so he turned this one off and reached for a third, hoping the usual rule applied.

The third weapon was primarily silver, with a few additions to the handle for grip and bore a few inscriptions in a language Thor couldn't read. Even holding this one felt right, more so than the previous two, but what convinced Thor was when he activated the weapon and from the tip erupted a blade of a white-blue hue with a very pleasant sound and a softer, yet strong hum than either of the previous blades. Thor soon bore a grin akin to an excited child as he beheld the sapphire blade and soon after, he picked up one of the crates's lids, looking between it and the blade for a moment, before tossing the lid into the air and swiping at it with the weapon. The energy blade sliced the lid in half with the utmost ease, deeply pleasing Thor as he deactivated it and holstered the weapon.

"That'll do nicely." Thor said to himself, feeling quite pleased with his Lightsaber, though he couldn't help but wonder if he had seen such a weapon before.

- Sub-Zero, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei - Prison Break -

"We mustn't tarry for much longer, those monsters will be upon us soon. Don't depend too heavily on those weapons of yours either. Should any of you be disarmed, you'll need to rely on your powers and hand-to-hand combat." Sub-Zero spoke aloud to everyone once The Doctor and Moire were done speaking, wishing for everyone to have a fighting chance amidst this chaos, rubbing his bearded chin for a moment as he considered his options, then straightened up once more.

"I haven't the time to give a full lesson, but if anyone wishes to brush up on their unarmed combat skills with me, I will teach you all I can in what little time we have. We need every advantage we can get until safety can be found." Kuai Liang would speak seriously, but there was a welcoming undertone to his voice, as to assuage any fears of approaching him.

- Lord Horus, Iron Lord of Eternal Radiance - Prison Break -

Strangely, despite lacking much of his arsenal due to the imprisonment, Horus still bore the Hunter's Knife and SUROS Regime keepsakes from the long-dead Hunter Frederick, according to his Ghost's scanning of their inventory. Perhaps the scientists had no interest in weathered old weapons, or already had Hunter Knives and SUROS weaponry. The latter was likely, given the haul that lay before Horus and company in the many boxes of weapons. Rummaging through the crates with the aid of his Ghost, Horus found what appeared to be a Red Spectre, one of many Red Death Prototypes that have circulated the Crucible many a time, though these preludes to the infamous Exotic Pulse Rifle were instead Legendary Auto Rifles, as their internals were not quite as altered as the Guardian Killer. As a secondary, he found a weathered and used Basilisk Shotgun, a Dead Orbit Faction weapon from a fairly long time ago.

His search for a Heavy Weapon was a little more picky however, internally wishing for his SOUND AND FURY back or perhaps even a Gjallarhorn, but he would have to make do with what he found and what he came across wasn't bad: A "The Fear" Rocket Launcher, made and sanctified by the Future War Cult. It would hold two Rockets but as it lacked SIVA enhancement, a Tripod for more rockets or any sort of Cluster Bomb/Wolfpack Rounds, it wouldn't be as potent as his favoured launchers. Reloading every weapon and loading up on extra ammo, Lord Horus walked back to the group, Red Spectre in his hands and his Radiance still strong and glowing about him, ready to fight.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swirls of red and green blood circled around both Dusk and Reegan, creating a shimmering environment of both beauty and peacefulness. At the surface of the water above the two mumbled voices could be heard of escape into the nearby vent. Along with that, several screeches emanated from the alien creatures within the vent. All the greatness that was around them was lost on Dusk as he stared sadly at the broken tiles on the ground. What had he done?! His hold body felt cold and almost brittle, as if the lightest touch would shatter him to pieces. Dusk looked up slightly to see that his sword was now absent. Up higher, he looked into the eyes of Reegan, glowing green and unmoving. They looked concerned almost. Dusk was scared, not of Reegan, but of why the tree creature was concerned. Was she fearful of him, did she think he was a monster? Did she hate what he was? The cut on the creature's arm could be a motive. Dusk then noticed the hilt in her back. Did he stab her!?

Dusk awkwardly stumbled backwards and onto his rear end when Reegan went down to touch him. He was slightly taken out of the trance he was in, but nevertheless, he still felt it within him. It was there, waiting for the perfect time to strike. His chest strangely went up and down despite them being underwater and Dusk not needing to breathe. Confusion hit him when Reegan asked to help him. Dusk had never taken assistance before, nor did he want to. Needing help meant that he couldn't protect the things around him, and that frightened him. He slowly crawled back toward Reegan like a wild animal finding a strange substance. Hesitantly, he stood up and nodded, waiting for the plant to lead the way.

Trigger

The doors slowly clamped shut, blocking the aliens out of the contraband room. Trigger meanwhile, holstered his pistol and went to searching boxes. Most of the boxes contained weird items that Trigger didn't quite recognize other than them looking like junk. The red haired flame lady to his left had an apparent interest in a box filled with rocks and some people were also finding blades made out of pure light. Trigger on the other hand, preferred the more spunky guns himself. He would need something that wouldn't need the use of ammo of course and he would need some type of harness to keep his gear on him. The only real battle gear he had on was a t-shirt and some jeans, along with his high-tech gas mask.

After about ten boxes, Trigger came upon one plainly labeled "laser rifle" along with printed instructions on how to use it. From what the box's label read, the rifle was powered by an unknown substance that needed to be taken out and cooled down after use. The maximum time it took for this battery to cool down seemed to be between 3-5 seconds. The battery itself would not produce any heat out of its capsule, only red smoke. Trigger pried open the box with his butterfly knife to find a very thin and slender rifle, similar to how a Toz shotgun was shaped. It was made out of a silvery metal that was cold to the touch and feature several bits of red circuitry along the barrel. Next to the rifle, were the two battery shells. Both of the shells were triangular in shape and were in the same style as the rifle. Wherever this rifle was from, it definitly was not made by anything human.

DkMoidUu5oQ8dtfgEhP8vMczd3EdUnStYlmLVMCgGoPGt0ctnegYnG4J3YtvoV0PKlw4m1qqo3gy6xJkoErCR2H5Jpfe-WmB3pVFKMQvfKnWw4deU8Fmm61h5RHUVIwtwTp8U0Zo

Along with the rifle, was a set of harnesses to keep gear on someone's person. It came with khaki pants and a grey raincoat. The outfit looked very military esque and provided trigger with a very mercenary like vibe.
z9EJxdnODqT064i-phB_0fSwUSAi6Mqlg8qM2InymyIykQ2Pjwgzen0ubLnVgz-7WrGJ3hp4fuC2-lB-zXDOnDOOe2EX6vqgLnsXRdQrnl8bclTFLXw40E-QTFl-r-xg_WSNkQIB

After changing into his new clothes, Trigger heard the snobby doctor talking about escape and a walking mech talking about how to fire guns. Trigger's style may not have been the most practical, but it got the job done, so he didn't bother to watch the demos she did. "Alright, let's get this show on the road" he said, turning and clacking the gun closed.

Sammy

Sammy, unlike Trigger, was not having the most lucky time. Most of the guns she did not recognize nor want to use. All of them looked extremely hard to carry without a harness and probably had a limited supply of ammo. She wasn't much of a gun person anyway, since all she could really do was defend herself with her kinetic blasts. She instead went for the more sharp option, a good ol' fashioned sword. It didn't look like the most unique of swords since all the other ones had strange runes and designs on them. This one had nothing other than the word "voltedge" printed on the blade. Electrical sparks arced off the blade every once in a while, providing a harsh blue light that was almost painful to the eyes. Sammy decided to strap it to her back in its leather holster. It still had sparks come off of it while it was on her back, but strangely, it provided no pain for her.
nA10HLlRzntR22nMcC3pZojJD33InhxBBom6pfzqBOeJNFoNkiyd-1A3zizUpqFkOsH9uveHlv8yLs4gVSIcupF14Q_8693SlkzjD2TSASl3Rtx0Ss5CnNBKlgCSlKoRvscyjZjB

"I'm all good over here, but uh… does anyone have a stress ball or something?" she awkwardly asked the entire group. These situations just did not fit her that well, considering how she was just a researcher. She then was abruptly met with an old knight. All she really did was stutter while he talked to her. Sammy wasn't the most social of butterflies either.

Reegan nodded at Dusk's calmer demeanor even if she hadn't heard a response. The tall predator collected and willful rather than a singular minded beast. Good enough that she could bring him back to the others and perhaps could talk to him. Odaw posited that the creature seemed unsocialized but sapient. As she smiled at the tall predator Reegan only had a dim understanding of what Odaw meant.

Reegan reached down to her waist as barky fingers pulled a spirit portal into being. Largely ignorant of the water it drew forth the blood and bone within the water already passed closer to her. Even though water drained too in a stable flow the shimmering light more scrubbed murk from the water. Bones erupt from bodies drifting or crawling toward Reegan as they desiccate to ash clouds. The grey slurry itself draining into the gleam at Reegan's waist. The anchors for the soul passing to her interior that the souls could never become lost. Once a few moments passed Reegan could see more clearly to look up at the hole in the ceiling.

One hand gestured first to the haft behind her, "As long as I hold your sword for you I will be at reach and both of us will grow stronger. Just call out for me and I will hear. We should rejoin allies so they have protectors. They are your allies too, Nahlotkunoth, we must ensure their soil is unburnt."

Reegan jumped to the edge of the hole grasping the edge with her stronger hand. The other injured arm dripped luminous green into the water. Each drop sending a sinking explosion of filamentous algae to cling to the broken tiles below dusk. Each additional drop spread aggressively at first then calmed. The damage vanishing below a carpet of small strands. Reegan's robust grip held the edge while her other arm bled as Reegan spied the barking pup in the distance. Xiao, her former cellmate, had arrived still among the living.

Reegan looked about further for others as ash-dripping skeletons clambered up her legs with luminous shards at their joints. Bony fingers grip and crawl as the recent dead haul themselves from the water to her midsection. Vanishing to an ivy spirit portal within a wreath of ivy attached to her midsection. Three pairs of gleaming eyes seen at the distant edge of the tunnel.

"Xiao!" Reegan called, "Come, the others went this way! The other has calmed and is below!"

• Nice Execution!

------
Bottlenecking works like a charm for the short time it takes someone to open the other doors. Tsunade punches the beasts away while backing up into the Contraband Room.

And just in time. The ceiling opens up at other points in the hallway and the beasts would have swarmed them again if not for the closed doors.

Tsunade wants to slump against the stacks of crates within. That bothersome instinct to seek out and tend to the wounded stops her though.

"Who is in need of medical attention?" She asks of the group even if she expects like before all but two, Shirou and Lavaetain, can't understand her.

To her bewilderment however, Tsunade actually hears and understands everyone as they talk to each other. Some are probably just as surprised to understand her perfectly as well. What's more is it appears someone else is going around tending to any in need of healing.

So the woman does slump against the nearest stack to get a touch of rest.

The gangly man with the bowtie takes it upon himself to make an announcement to the group in a very animated manner. Tsunade smiles remembering Might Guy and wondering how those two would get along. She respectfully shakes Callintus' hand and introduces herself.

Tsunade didn't really need someone's prompting or permission to pull anything useful from the crates. Just a little breather before she does. Finally she can shed these rags and don something more tactical.

The pile of weapons laid out by the armored woman is of no interest to her. It's all so alien to her. The armor though does interest her. Particularly one set that is very familiar.

It's a set of armor from her universe. Similar to the one she wore during the Third Shinobi World War. Tsunade holds the bundle up and wonders who this had come from. Had she known them? It was the same style worn by the Hidden Leaf during that war. What has fate dealt them today or before today?

Questions with no immediate answers were not helpful right now.

Tsunade walks deeper into the stacks to find a corner for privacy in which to change. She returns shortly in the armor with her hair tied back. The armor had been a size too small for her at first but that was fixed with an adjustment in her Transformation Jutsu to be not only physically smaller but appear younger as she did in that war.

"Now that people can understand me." Tsunade speaks up to project her voice to everyone. She speaks with calm authority looking around at everyone.

"My name is Tsunade of the Hidden Leaf Village, formerly its leader. I am a trained medical ninja as some of you have seen even if you have not understood how. I have seen two great wars in my life, and while you are strangers to me with strange ways, I will think of you as partners until you prove you are not. Believe me, I am not someone you want as your enemy. Allow me to help you, and I may well bring you back from the brink of death should it come to that."

"I am ready." Tsunade stands at the doors ready for the horde beyond to break in.

Tsunade's new armor and look

------

Being the last down from the vents means Morgan is the last to enter the room. More fly into it as the doors were closing by the time she landed on the floor.

"Did we get everyone in?" She asks looking around at the people first before her eyes take in the larger room. The very large room. "Wowwww." Morgan walks to the crates and reads the labels. It's then she becomes aware that during the retreat when she had so wantonly fought the alien creatures head-on, their acid blood had not only burned her flesh but her clothing as well. The clothing just did not heal like her flesh does leaving Morgan quite exposed. Which made finding new clothing a top priority even before the man and the armored woman instructed them all to search the crates for anything useful after a quick introduction to Callintus as well. Morgan thinks to introduce herself as well to everyone, but decides that can come later.

Of course she skims the crates nearest the entrance and finds a small one with contents that sound familiar. Sure enough she opens it to find her dark brown knapsack and necklace of dark blue diamonds. She opens the knapsack first and grabs the worn fist-sized leather ball first.

"Thank goodness. I thought they would have thrown this away." Morgan says, elated. She takes the knapsack with her back to where the armored woman has laid out weapons and armor, and finds one armor set that looks to offer the freedom of movement she desires. Since time was of the essence according to the man who has taken charge of this ragtag group, Morgan forgoes finding a private space to change and disrobes where she stands next to the pile paying not a mind to the others. She pulls on the dark blue underlayer first and is surprised at how the material of the actual armor is both hard yet stretches and contours to her form. The boots and gloves fit well also. Her ensemble may not hold up much better to the acidic blood of the creatures, but at least she wouldn't be running into battle half-naked.

Morgan listens to Tsunade's small speech while dressing and looks around as well. Who was the leader here? There was an instinct in her that needs to know who was the alpha/ leader of this pack. Bowtie and the armored one had spoken first with authority, but so had the blonde woman who she swears had looked older not moments before.

Remembering her earlier comment in the midst of combat, Morgan walks over to the armored one after another woman has introduced herself and holds her left hand out. Her ears are up and she gives a toothy smile.

"Hello. I'm Morgan. I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a human in a heavy suit, or are you something else?" She asks her first of many questions of this group. "I only ask as knowing what you are will better help me help you and others." She adds a rationale to her original question in what she hopes is a respectful manner.

Morgan's Armor

------
Abby Dee/Courier Six - Character Sheet

Abby did not make it easy for Alec and whoever else tried to help her in the vents. What was wrong with these idiots? Couldn't they see she was a liability that needed to be left behind? She wanted to die. She had been teased twice now in maybe as many days with the prospect of joining the people she has really been yearning to see again. Why wouldn't they give her what she wanted?

"Let me go! Leave me dammit!" Were what she yells the whole way down the vents struggling against Alec. Abby is too jumbled mentally to realize she has been dragged into the Contraband Room until Alec gives her that hard slap to the face. Her vision shakes and she freezes as it rights on the face of a very angry Alec. Having the sense literally slapped back into her, the role reversal doesn't dawn on her just yet. Doesn't lessen the deep impact of his words however.

Abby's eyes follow Alec as he leaves her to look through more crates then snap to Callintus, the first one she had met in this weird weird world. She takes up his offered hand and accepts his words and hug silently. Alec was right. Callintus was right about Alec being right.

The Courier looks down at the crate and regains more clarity seeing her belongings in there waiting for her. She kneels down and snaps her Pip-Boy back onto her left wrist. Reliable as ever, the device kicks on and she flips it over to the map view. She gets an overview of not only the room, but the hallway outside with many blips gathering at the doors.

"Death is at our doors." Abby says solemnly. She looks at her rifle, her pistol, and comes back to full clarity. She checks that The Survivalist and Lil' Devil had not been tampered with. All clear, but they wouldn't be enough. Luckily, the soldier in advanced power armor drops a whole duffel bag of goodies in the middle of her joint speech with The Doctor.

While walking to the pile of guns and ammo, Abby passes Alec on his search and taps him on the shoulder. The moment he turns around she pulls him in by the collar for a quick but deep kiss.

"Thanks." Is the only word and a wink is all she gives Alec in explanation before proceeding to the pile of guns.

The more futuristic guns are passed over by Abby's hands for those more familiar. There's no time to get to know those. Her hands instead pick up a Browning Automatic Rifle that looks almost like the one she left in her armory at the Lucky 38. Experience tells her that this rifle can cut through a lot of flesh and armor on the pull of a trigger. The Courier checks the rifle like an expert while Moire offers The Doctor a pistol and smirks at his refusal.

"Dandy man if I ever saw one. We'll have to watch that ones back." She says to Moire. She finishes the check of the BAR and shoulders it before knocking on her armor.

"Nicest set of power armor I ever seen. Never liked power armor myself, but maybe if I had yours I'd give it a try." She bumps Moire on the shoulder again and holds out her hand.

"Abigail Delano. Nice to meetcha .Now I gotta find some more armor if we're going back into the fire." She puts the safety on the BAR, slings it across her back, and walks to the other crates. She goes a couple layers away from the front browsing the crates until she finds one description she cant walk away from. She pulls it off the stacks and lets it drop to the floor then kicks it open. In the relative seclusion away from the main group, Abby changes into the armor she finds inside the crate, and opens another that was beside it. Being used to taking stuff from people that may or may not be dead in the wasteland, Abby has no qualms about it at all.

"Hey! Doc!" Abby calls up to The Doctor standing at the top of the crates. She holds the helmet under her right arm and holds her other find high in the left. "Think its one of yer doodads! Catch!" She chucks it up at The Doctor for him to catch. It twirls into the air directly at him. If it had been a knife he would have died from a heart shot.

Abby puts on the helmet and takes up a firing position farther away from the door and up on a stack of crates with the BAR shouldered. The armor provides the much-needed padding to fire the long automatic rifle without breaking her collarbone.

"Alright! Firing position number one ready!" Abby announces.

Abby's Armor

Browning Automatic Rifle
1570416576582.jpeg

The "Doodad"
71ONm84QguL._SL1500_.jpg

------

Last edited:
  • Sweet
Shirou gasped as he felt Alistia's healing magic surge through his body, dulling the worst of the pain and quickly mending his wounds, as well as restoring a good amount of his lost blood. It strongly reminded him of when Avalon healed his wounds during his face-off with Archer. With a grunt of effort, he sat upright, feeling over the spots where those torture rods had impaled his arms. The wounds felt completely sealed up. Alistia then helped him to stand back up.

"Thank you very much. I'm pretty sure I would have died without your help there. I'm Shirou," he introduced himself to Alistia, allowing her to help him over to the contraband room where everyone else was gathering, with Scott following close behind. It was then that he heard the Doctor and Moire speak up and explain a plan of action. Shirou felt like he could fight again, though his mana was partly expended at this point from all of the projected weapons he had created. He wanted to conserve what he had left in case this became a protracted fight.

As the others began looting the warehouse for weapons to arm themselves, Shirou followed suit. He needed to find something that would play to his specific strengths. It wasn't long before he found a container with a pictographic image of a bow and a sword on the side, with various numbers and labels, possibly indicating the prior owner. He stepped up and opened the container, and inside, he found a beautiful ivory-colored recurve bow with metallic accents, and a long kopis-like sword with a deep blue, diamond-pattern, fabric-sheathed hilt. The bow came with a harness and quiver full of arrows, and the sword had a belt and sheath.

Tyranny_of_Heaven1.jpg

latest

Shirou felt instinctively drawn to the weapons. They were beautifully crafted, but moreover, could feel that these were no ordinary armaments. He instinctively reached out with a hand and traced them both, his analysis magic flowing over and through them both, mapping out their molecular structure as well as their history and the skills of their wielder.

What he discovered was astonishing. These seemingly simple weapons were forged using materials and techniques far beyond anything he knew of in modern science. They were both composed of an intricate, intertwined lattice-work of exotic alloys and reinforcing fibers, seemingly forged and shaped at the nanoscopic level. The only imperfections he could find were those from wear and combat. And beyond that, he could feel real power radiating from both weapons, a warm, sun-like energy that lay dormant within their structure. And through his tracing, he figured out how to tap into that power, just like he would a Noble Phantasm.

Shriou felt he had found just what he needed. As he finished tracing the weapons, he proceeded to equip them, donning the sword belt and bow harness, making sure to to also trace the arrows so that he could project more of them.

After gearing up, he moved to rejoin the others, while Scott was busy readying what looked like a light machine gun of some sort. He was elated to see that Tsunade had made it out alive, along with the dragon girl, the blue ninja, and the masked man in black, though he hadn't yet seen any sign of the cute pink spherical creature from earlier who he had helped rescue. He hoped the little guy was still alive somewhere.

He also noted that something was now translating for Tsunade so that everyone understood her. Whatever it was, it sure was handy.

"It's good to see you're still alive Tsunade," Shirou spoke with a nod and smile. "I hope we have a moment to talk more once we've gotten through this mess."

He then turned to the large armored woman who had helped everyone escape from the flooded cafeteria and then helped rally the group. "And thank you for helping us escape the flooding," he said with a bow. "My name is Shirou Emiya. May I know your name?"

@Snowtwo @Not_Amy @Epiphany. @Nero Kunivas @The Wanderer @Wade Von Doom

Last edited:
Ayana

With everyone being busy and the situation being 'stable enough for now', Ayana decided to slip away to do some looting of her own. She hummed to herself as she took a few turns and then she really started looking at what was around her.

It seemed to mostly be basic stuff, or potentially horribly mislabeled stuff. Some of it just wasn't labeled at all, which got an angry sigh from her. She kept looking at the labels until one caught her attention 'Diamond Sword'? Okay, this she had to see. She yanked the box from the stack it was in (not caring for the boxes spilling onto the floor) and cracked it open.

Huh, yep. diamond sword. The craftsmanship of the thing was... honestly, extremely basic she thought there would've been more decoration on a thing like this or at least a sheath to go with it? She wasn't really expecting 'here's an ordinary sword, but the blade's made of a solid block of goddamned diamond'. She ran a finger along its edge to test its sharpness, which it certainly was. Maybe she could sell it later? Or get someone to turn the thing into jewelry.

Looking at the mess she made, she saw a small metal box had tumbled out from another crate. Curious, she picked it up and opened the lid.

Only to activate some unknown mechanism that sent glitter flying EVERYWHERE. Including into her mouth.

Spitting out the sparkly grains, she threw the box to the ground and walked away. Great just great, she tried to rub it out of her cloak but the glitter didn't seem to want to leave. Hopefully, the stuff would eventually come out.

- - -

A bit later, she came across a box labeled only "Magic Cake". Sounding somewhat promising, she opened the box- only for whatever the hell was in it to start screaming "ArgaBarglaBlargla!" and leap out at her. She fairly easily batting the thing away and got a look at the thing. It was indeed, a magic cake. Not only that, it was a magic cake with legs, arms, and a godsdamned face on it. Not to mention that part of it looked to be taken over by mold. It had sharp teeth and red beady eyes. The thing hissed loudly at her before running off.

"What the actual fuck," she muttered aloud before going back to her wanderings.

- - -

Thankfully, the next few things she found were actually things worth having- and a few things she sort-of recognized. A 'Fireball Staff' (not a very strong one from what she could feel, it probably only had a few charges), a nice 'Big Revolver', and a pair of 'Golden Desert Eagle' guns which not only caught her eye but also shot lasers (very nice, she'd definitely be holding on to those, something about how the gold plating shined spoke to her inner nature). To top it all off, she even managed to find a 'Bag of Holding', it didn't look like any others she had seen before- simply looking like a leather sack instead of having any sort of decorations on it to mark what it was.

Now coming up was what labeled 'Magic Dagger', which she felt would likely turn out to be a very nice addition to her growing collection. Cracking open the lid, revealing a very ornate looking dagger with a ruby in its hilt. It also was wickedly sharp. Grinning to herself, she picked it up and gave it a test swing.

Of course, that's when everything went wrong. Somehow the thing fell out of her fingers and impaled itself straight downwards into her leg, going clean through her armor.

There was a moment of shock, followed by surprised and pained screaming. She kept screaming as she carefully pulled the dagger out of her leg, the ruby in the hilt now seemingly glittering 'merrily' of all things. She didn't know how she knew, but she knew that this dagger was fucking with her. Angrily, she threw the dagger away from herself, only to feel something impale itself into her arm. The arm opposite of the one she had used to throw the dagger.

Hissing in pain and trembling with rage, she pulled out the dagger and just... set it back in its box.

Nope, not dealing with that. At least her wounds would heal up soon, but what a waste of her life energy- thankfully she hadn't burned through too much it after the scientists had filled her up on it earlier. Though if things kept up she'd need to find living things to 'snack' in only a few days rather than in a few weeks.

As she walked away, the dagger glimmered out of existence and made its way into her new bag of holding.

- - -

As she wandered down the aisles of boxes, what boxes were around her seemed to change. Whereas before it was mostly the same kind of wooden crate over and over again, the things her were boxes, crates, and chests of all different kinds. Walking over to a light wooden box labeled "Hi-Potions" she cracked it open to find what seemed to be two dozen glass bottles filled with faintly glowing liquid- all packed neatly into their own compartments by dividers that were crisscrossed through the box. Shrugging, she emptied that box into her bag of holding and then did the same to the identical box that was below that one.

Looking around again at the containers around her, it seemed that most of the things here had simply come 'in their own packaging' rather than needing to be put into a box.

Speaking of, that one looked like a treasure chest. A fucking actual, real-life treasure chest with a big ol' lock on it. Feeling a grin come onto her face, she walked over to the chest and examined the lock. First off it was incredibly heavy and gleamed in the light as she moved it. Secondly, it seemed to be incredibly tough- even going so far as to be mostly unaffected by the necromantic energy she channeled into it. Probably some kind of bullshit super-metal she'd never heard of. She could see how this thing hadn't been cracked open yet.

Unfortunately for whoever made the damn chest, it seemed that the wood the thing was made out of wasn't nearly as tough as the metal parts of it. That, she was able to use her sorcery to rot through.

And what a find, what a find. It was full of glittering coins and precious gems. Without pausing to think about it, she started shoveling the loot into her bag of holding. Though there was a problem, the bag was actually getting pretty heavy by now- and she had only emptied just under half the chest. Well, that would have to be enough she supposed, best to save some of the room in there for other things. As it was she was going to start having problems simply getting what she wanted out of the bag now.

Bag of holding in hand, Ayana looked around the area to see if there was anything else that caught her eye. Curious, she went over to a metal box labeled 'Advanced Tech Junk' and opened it up. Inside was... she guessed you could call it junk? But what was inside was a mix of things ranging from glowing crystals to mechanical looking parts made of strange metals. On a hunch that some of this might be worth something or useful to the others, she shoveled a few handfuls of that into her bag as well.

Looking around in this section for the final time, she spied what might've been another treasure chest but... well, she doubted her bag could really hold much more. The space left would be better used on things to help her get out of this place, not on things that wouldn't be useful until she got out.

Time to make her way back, which was fairly easy- just follow the sounds of conversation and people rummaging through things.

- - -

Ayana nearly walked past it, past something she remembered the scientist whose soul she had taken captive listing off as something particularly... powerful.

The label was simple, only having one word on it: 'Keyblade'.

Brushing off the suddenly heavy-feeling atmosphere, she let her curiosity take hold of her and dragged the box out from the pile it was a part of.

She cracked the box open to find a very strange, but certainly colorful, looking sword.

Running her fingers along the edges of it, she found that they were dull. Even the spiky bits. Something gave her the impression that this weapon... this weapon was dead inside.

Kind of like herself.

Grimacing at that thought, she tossed it into her bag of holding along with everything else.

Though before she left that area, she looked around once more to see if there was anything worth grabbing. Hmmm.... yeah she could go for a 'magic gauntlet'.

Opening up that box, she found a metal gauntlet with the symbol of the head of a ram on it. On that symbol, as well as on the knuckles were small glowing aquamarine gems.

She tried it on and the magic inside of it felt positively alive compared to that keyblade thing. Flexing her hand, she could feel power focus around it. Giving it an experimental punch, a wave of magical force shot out of it that sent the box she had gotten it from careening down the aisle (and disturbed some of the stacks besides).

"Well, looks like I've got another keeper," she happily said to herself.

- - -

@Nero Kunivas

Finally making her way back to the group, she spotted one of those 'powerful' people from earlier. The warrior-looking man who could shoot lightning. It seemed that he was experimenting with a series of... magical light swords?

Magical light swords that could slice (or maybe burn from the looks of it) through a lid with the utmost ease. She kept her grin to a minimum (people didn't seem to like it when you flashed a big row of draconic teeth at them) as she came up behind the man.

"If you'll excuse me," she said as she walked around Thor, "I think I'll be taking the red one."

She picked up the weapon, inspecting its wicked-looking designs. No doubt wielded by someone who desired to invoke fear in their foes, perhaps even ruling over them with an iron fist? Or at least, that was the impression she got from it. Eh, if that hunch was true... then what better place for it to end up in the hands of someone who, in all likelihood, would've been one of the ones oppressed by its original wielder? That sort of poetic justice was what she... and her buddies... used to deal in.

The Cobblestones Gang, making sure that the rich scumbags pay for their scumbaggery. Sadly, they're mostly all dead or worse than dead now. Somehow, she had been one of the lucky ones- perhaps the only lucky one.

Taking a moment to compose herself and wipe the sad look of her face, she pointed the end of the weapon out from herself and gave the button an experimental press.

As expected, a red blade of energy shot out from it. Keeping a focused expression on her face, she brought the blade to bear against the floor itself and was pleasantly surprised when the concrete floor literally started melting. Carefully setting the weapon on her belt, she turned to look back at Thor.

"So, how're you gettin' along? Name's Ayana," she said. Hopefully, he didn't mind the bits of glitter still stuck to her cloak and armor.

62: Hi-Potions
45: Big Iron Revolver
96: Lightsaber
1: Dagger that ends up stabbing the wielder whenever they try to use it.
72: Minecraft Diamond Sword
2: Trap box full of glitter
50: Fireball Staff, limited charges
4: Sentient cake that went bad, so very bad
91: Force Gauntlet 20: Box of Sci-fi junk
35: Ye Old Bag of Holding
72: Chest of Loot, Sealed but Ayana don't care
98: Inert Keyblade, needs to be activated and to be found worthy by standards of the previous wielder or something like that may not stay with Ayana
84: Golden Desert Eagles, energy gun variant

Constantine Nero

After recovering from his post-torture exertion, Nero stood up and looked around. One medieval knight came to greet him with a handshake, Nero silently took it and listened for the man's explanation. Something that wasn't hard to believe, given the circumstances. Everyone went on a robbing, no, an acquisition spree. The dragonkin had a valid point, after all. Nero pondered on what could he possibly acquire that he could give use to that could be in these boxes. He already had weapons and armor.

"...Hm, maybe a railgun... I could... yeah, I'll look for a railgun..."

After his internal debate, Nero started his search, mostly ignoring the offer of the suited woman or the words of the quirky man. Skipping anything that didn't say 'Railgun' in the tag, it took him a couple of minutes to actually find one. When he did, he tossed it away once he saw it, it was not his style. So was the second one. Third time was certainly the charm for him, he found not only one, but two revolver style railguns. He grabbed one in each hand and tried his theory. He condensed dark matter on the chamber of each gun, pulled the trigger, and BANG! Dark matter shooters! Way faster than sending them manually.
He created two holsters for his new guns, near his hip, where he put them. As his interest was piqued now. He wanted to see what else he could find. Reading upon tag after tag of things, that once again, didn't catch his attention. It took some time, but he came upon a few boxes that said 'Wonder Weapon' and then some interesting names. First, he opened 'Winter's Fury'. It had a curious design resembling a prototype hand cannon, with a light blue hue emanating from what Nero assumed was the ammo and some sort of red circuit-ish pattern all over the gun. He took aim to some deserted hallway, and fired. This one had one hell of a kick, even with his strength, it made his arm recoil a little. It was fairly justified though, the blast froze solid a lot of crushed crates and left a trail of ice spikes. Impressed, Nero created yet another holster, this time on his lower back, where he put the gun. As for the few ammo... cylinders? He morphed his cape into a sack attached to his back, and placed them in there. Up next: 'Zeus Cannon'. A large, bazooka-looking gun, with the same red, circuit-like pattern. Considering the power of the other one, and the size of this one, Nero decided to leave its testing for later. He took the few ammunition discs and stored them in his bag. Satisfied with his loot, he made his way back to the group. Still donning his outfit, along with a completely black mask and Zeus Cannon in his hands, he silently waited to see what the group would do. That's when he heard someone asking for a stress ball. He turned to see who was making such a weird request. It was none other than the white-haired girl he helped back at the cafeteria. It was a stupid request, but, since it was so simple to accomplish, Nero complied. He let go of the cannon with one hand, where he made a low density sphere of dark matter.

"Oi, snow hair, will this do?"

He said, calling the girl's attention, before chucking the ball to her. If she were to catch it, it would feel like a somewhat harder than normal stress ball, but it oughta do the trick, Nero thought.
Screenshot_2019-10-11-21-36-42.png
Winter's_Howl_model_BO4.png
Thundergun_Third_Person_BO3.png

Ryan Zokkendov

Ryan was about to blast off, when one of the men in the room introduced himself. Callintus was his name. He vigorously shook Ryan's hand, which Ryan went along with as he smiled. He reminded of him before Gaea, something almost alien to him now. Upon hearing the revelation that they were on another universe, all Ryan could think was.

"Ah shit, here we go again..."

Ryan considered talking more to Callintus, but he seemed just a tad bit less clueless than the rest, so it wasn't likely that he could know more for now.
Seeing as everyone was already at it, Ryan resumed what he was about to blast before Callintus spoke up. Ran into the maze of crates before hearing the armored lady and the energetic fellow. The first thing in his list was an armor. He wasn't wearing one when he was brought here. So he scrolled through plenty of crates with armor, looking for a fire resistant one. His search didn't take long, as he kicked one large crate labeled 'Thermic Resistant Energy Armor' Inside, a red and yellow suit that reminded him of his late teacher, Bao. It was open, so he climbed in.
After the suit was closed, it got dark for a few moments, before and HUD and a vision outside the suit appeared and a voice sounded inside the suit

"Analyzing biometrics... Unrecognized user... Proper owner, deceased... Single replacement owner protocol active..."

Ryan then felt painful stings all across his body, but about a minute or so later, the stings stopped stabbing him.

"Biometric remapping in process... Body modifications, generated... Launching ANNA. . . Hello, Ryan."

"I... er... Hello ANNA. What are you, and what were those stings"

"Simply put, I set up the suit for you to use it, adjust to your body...

"What are you?"

"Artificial Navigation Neural Assistant... ANNA, for short. I'm here to assist the user of the suit. If in doubt, just ask me."

After that strange exchange, Ryan decided to get moving. It seemed like what ANNA told him was true, the suit was easy to move in, without weighing him down much.

"Okay, good armor, what's ne-..."

His train of thought was interrupted by what he noticed above the armor's crate. It read 'High Frequency Swords'. ANNA noticed Ryan's interest in the crate, so she stepped in.

"Those swords were used by my original user, one of them is broken, but the other one is a great weapon. It can cut with ease through most things. All thanks to its vibration generated through the sheath"

Ryan smiled as he opened the crate. A beautiful western style sword of a red material, along with two sheaths, it was a sword shorter than Kroniid. Just as ANNA implied, the sheaths connected to the suit's sides of the hip. Just to look more complete, Ryan summoned Kroniid and put it inside of the free sheath, which adjusted slightly to Kroniid's shape. Once again, ANNA noted something to Ryan

"I did notice your affinity with fire from the neural scan. Just so you know, your sword's composition is strong enough to resist being charged with vibration. On the flipside, you can direct fire with your new sword, but not as effectively."

"I see..."

"You don't talk much, do you"

Ryan chuckled, letting silence to answer for him.
Already making his way back to the group, while occasionally checking on tags, he came across one that called his attention. 'Flame energy blaster'. Upon opening the small crate, he found a heavy pistol, with a strange gauge on the side. No ammunition to see. But given its name, Ryan decided to produce some fire in his hand, which the gun absorbed and the gauge filled partially. Assuming that meant it was charged, Ryan pulled the trigger. It blasted a small fireball at great speed before exploding on impact. It was barely filled and it still did a decent explosion from its little charge. Ryan strapped the gun to his left thigh with a suit piece that kept it in place.
Once he was almost back with the group, he saw several things thrown around. For some reason, a gem on the floor, called Ryan's attention immensely. Without much thought, Ryan picked it, and immediately it disappeared in his hands, as if he had absorbed it. Ryan felt a weird, warm sensation on his chest, which he tried to ignore for now. Battle was upon them, no time for investigation. Once back with the group, he held his two new weapons in each hand, not really saying anything for now, just prepared to fight.
iron-man-samurai.jpg
murasama__metal_gear_rising__by_jackbryanreynard_d7vmhwi-fullview.jpg
dani-palacio-santolaria-alversion-01 (1).jpg
super-rich-red-ruby-loose-gemstone-in-round-shape-great-looking-red-fire-in-6-8-mm-1-52-carats...jpg

@Wiggin
@Wade Von Doom

Last edited:
Moire B-220

The Spartan stood tall in the midst of her pile of weapons and armor, looming over most thanks to her natural height and the even larger Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor she wore. The old knight Callintus gave a brief speech and explanation and generally seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders, despite his age. Good. They would all need clear thinking to get through this. Sub-Zero's offer to 'brush' people up on their unarmed combat skills in a matter of minutes resulted in her smiling, her amusement thankfully concealed by her helmet visor.

@Not_Amy
When the cute blonde with the distinctive dog-ears approached her, though, the Spartan's armored visor tilted slightly in consideration before reaching out with one hand (the other still holding on to a salvaged gun), shaking Morgan's in a grip that was firm but plainly practiced not to squeeze too hard. She chuckled at Morgan's question and said "That's a fair question."

Then she released Morgan's hand and reached up, reached behind her helm and unclipped it before pulling it free. Revealed was a rather pretty face, framed by a hood that plainly existed to keep her hair from getting in her face under combat situations. Light grey-blue eyes warmed appreciably as she pulled the hood off, setting loose a cascade of shoulder-length hair that must have damn good conditioning to not be utterly flattened by wearing a helmet and hood all the time.

"I'm Moire," she said, smiling at the blonde with the ears that looked so fluffy it was an act of will not to pet them. "That answer your question?"

She caught Abby's rejoinder a moment later and traded smirks. "I'm used to civilians," she said back, by way of replying to the remark. "Glad you like the armor. Using it tends to break bones and tear muscles if you're not conditioned for it so...maybe something to practice up for." Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor couldn't be effectively used by unaugmented humans, of course, but there was no need to be rude about it. Especially since there wasn't a spare suit of it lying around. ...she hoped.

When the survivor gave her name, the Spartan nodded politely and said "Chief Petty Officer Moire B-220. A pleasure to meet you, Miss Delano. Good luck finding armor, I saw some still crated back that way." And when the courier took off looking for it, Moire glanced back at Morgan, glanced her over and said "We can find something a little more durable than that, Morgan, if you like."

@BobTheNinja
With her helmet removed, the young woman within the powered armor undoubtedly looked a good deal less intimidating despite the still-massive powered armor she wore. "Shirou Emiya, is it?" She didn't bow back but dipped her head in a respectful nod. "Chief Petty Officer Moire B-220. Sounds like we're readying for a fight." She gave a plainly uncertain look at his arrows and sword before suggesting, "If you'd like to try something with a bit more stopping power, I can provision you. Otherwise, you might brace yourself for a fight. We may need to hold this position until an exit is located and secured."

The 11th Doctor

The Doctor perched atop the tallest stack of crates he could find. With one hand cupped over his eyes, he peered across the vast cavern of stolen possessions before nodding in satisfaction. The additional exits were a nice backup but the elevator in the middle was exactly what they needed. He held up his Sonic, toggled its scan frequency across a dozen different spectrums with the snap of his wrist, and then thoughtfully studied the results.

@Not_Amy
His meditations on what data he could extract from the environment were interrupted when Abby cried out. The Doctor pivoted abruptly enough he nearly lost balance. Only by windmilling his arms did he manage to avoid toppling the whole thing. Just as he righted himself, a thin cylinder flew into his hand, just barely caught before it hit him in the chest. "Cheers! After this, we should make up a cricket team!" he called back to her. "We've enough players, don't you think? Or maybe football. I was brilliant at football, I think."

His face then lost its levity and turned into a grave, deep frown as he studied the plainly sonic device she'd sent his way. Naturally he kept the secret of screwdriver design secret from others but the handiwork here was unmistakable...and unmistakably nothing he'd ever made. It wasn't even a proper product of the Tardis manufacturing bays! "What is this, steel? Earth steel? And this bit here, I don't even recognize the species that made whatever this orange bit used to do. But it's-"

Only one thing for it. He thumbed both sonic devices at once and listened to the feedback. Sure enough, the operating system was the same. This was his sonic screwdriver then. Or will be.

"Blimey, don't tell me there's another one running around," he groaned, pocketing the unexpected device before rubbing his cheeks with his hands. "As if this mess weren't messy enough already! Right, enough tomfoolery. Whoever Tom is." Scowling, the Doctor said, "Nope, never using that word again, it's rubbish. Oi you lot down there!"

@Wiggin @Wade Von Doom @Nero Kunivas @ChrisClark13 @Snowtwo @The Wanderer @Not_Amy @Yoru @BobTheNinja
The Timelord waved his hands animatedly from atop the stacks and called out again, with a voice that carried remarkably well over the utterly vast distances involved with a warehouse this large. "Everyone, that way!" he pointed emphatically. "Pick up what you have and move, now now now, we've a lift that I'll have working in a jif. Well, soon anyway. Come along, you lot, and keep an eye out for Amy and Rory, won't you!"

Muttering under his breath, the Doctor descended the other side of crates with a great deal of speed, if not an exceptional amount of dignity. He certainly wasn't the fastest man here but he did have a large head start thanks to declining to spend more time searching the crates. As it was, this might be tight. Dashing down a warehouse lane, the Doctor's stride devoured the distance between him and the elevator.

He had to skid to a stop, and promptly bumped his shoulder against a brace panel to come to a complete halt. The Doctor immediately drew his sonic device and began scanning the lift controls. He frowned, once more detecting system infection. Switching frequencies, he frowned and then frowned harder as he kept cycling through settings, finding different avenues to attack the hostile code and get the lift working again.

As others arrived, he held up his other hand and said "Be with you in a mo. I say mo now. Maybe. Maybe not. This will be working soon. You military chaps can set up a perimeter, have a march and a cuppa if you like. The rest, see if there's any other survivors about. Don't want anyone left behind, do we now."

Trigger

Well first things first, the group needed to get out of this warehouse. Trigger was growing quite tired of all the boxes anyway, the dust in the room was getting all blown around and stinging him in the eyes. "Alright big nose mcgee let's get this thing rolling" he said, preparing for the elevator to come down, possibly filled with the alien creatures. At some point the man known only as "the doctor" fixed the console that controlled the elevator. The buttons on the touchscreen were really quite simple, as it only said up, down, and stop. Trigger didn't bother questioning why something that simple would need such a complex device to use, since his world was filled to the brim with that sort of thing. The elevator made a loud screeching as it came down, probably from the amount of times it had been used and not cleaned. The people in the facility were too busy with their captives to really deal with medial things such as cleaning rust off of an industrial elevator. Yellow warning lights turned on and flashed, indicating for people to stand back. The light wasn't very visible however, since the storage room's lights illuminated the room plenty enough. As the lift came to a stop, it made a small chinking noise, clicking into place for the people or items to board it. The elevator's mechanical doors were just as dirty as the elevator itself, as they slowly scraped the rust away as they opened. Small flecks of red and decayed iron came off, covering some of the group in tetanus infected dust. As the elevator doors opened, a strong smell of dried blood and iron flushed across the group. It would make almost anyone gag from how overwhelming it was.
"Alrighty, it's time to nut up or shut up" Trigger muttered, being the first to get into the elevator. The whole situation was sketchy, but he didn't care. From behind him he could hear "I got that reference!" but he had no idea who said it. He shrugged. Now wasn't the time to geek out over movies. "Alright everybody on!" he shouted to the group from the back of the large lift. He wasn't going to just leave without a few meat shields he could use first.

Sammy

Sammy wasn't quite as prepared as Trigger was. From behind her she heard someone call her snow hair, not the most flattering of descriptions she'd had, but it fit. She turned to see a black ball thrown into her direction. Being not the most adept at these things, she nearly dropped it on the floor when she caught it. The ball transitioned from left hand to right hand constantly, as if she was playing a game of hot potato until she eventually stabilized it in her grip. It wasn't a normal stress ball, but it worked, she guessed. In reply to the strange man, she tried to say thank you, but it only came out as "thank" and then a failed attempt at saying "you". Sammy didn't really say a word per say, she only really said a vowel and slowly went to silence. Why am I so terrible at talking to people, she thought to herself. Later, the group seemed to find a large elevator. It was first discovered by the eccentric guy in a suit. As the elevator thunked to the floor, Sammy could feel a chill on her neck. This was going to be her first time out of the facility in three months, she couldn't wait. At the same time though, she was just as nervous as before, fumbling around with the strange ball that guy gave her. Sammy was then taken out of her trance by someone muttering a Zombieland reference from inside the elevator.
She couldn't see who it was, since she was in the back of the group, but she shouted "I get that reference" anyway. As the group slowly piled in the elevator, the tension on the elevator's cable became increasingly more noticeably, as it creaked louder after each person got on. It was a surprise this thing hadn't broken down after its use. Sammy hoped this wouldn't be the time it gave out. She squeeze the stress ball harder, trying to soothe her thoughts.
Dusk

From what Dusk could tell, Reegan gave off no ill intent towards him. He was slightly surprised, seeing as how he had attacked her not too long ago. As a way of getting out of the water, Reegan created a portal, forming a whirlpool of blood and water. The flow eventually stopped, leading to the two finding their way out of the wet cafeteria and into a nearby vent. Inside the vent, Dusk and Reegan found Xiao, a bender of the elements. She seemed happily enough, seeing as how she was hugging a creature that resembled a bat. It didn't seem to mind the fact that it was being squished. Dusk pondered why. How could something so fragile forgive pain? It was a matter for another time, seeing as how the three jumped into the nearby opening in the vent. It lead to a room, completely filled to the brim with black aliens. They didn't seem to mind the three of them, seeing as how Reegan calmed their bestial instincts. In front of the trio was a large metallic door, covered in all types of safety measures as to keep creatures from coming in. Dusk immediately went up to it and knocked politely, seeing as to what would answer them on the other side. Slight dents appeared in the door as he did so. For now the trio could only wait and see how things could progress.

Calm was perhaps a strong word for what Reegan did to them. The ones that followed her had been the dead that living ones dragged into her roots. These Xenomorphs feared her even as their instincts coveted Xiao and her bat. An unnatural creature of both nature and a conduit for both Aedra and Oblivion. A servant created by the Ideal Masters from sterner creatures of nature for their purpose. Accompanied by Dusk whom proved a wrathful grindstone of blood instead of prey even the barest survival intelligence in them said to keep their own company. Kept still hoping the predators would pass them by.

After an extended hand helped Xiao and the bat pet up Reegan remained in the rear. A path of wet bloody breadcrumbs made the way forward quite clear. There were many injured but not yet passed but Reegan thought Haassethur could likely help them if not others. Reegan's wound seeped a neon green trail though shied away from using it. No eye spared the sliced off flesh the slightest attention as she did not bleed profusely as fleshy things that made this path. The sodden and exhausted cold made her quiet as holes in her legs endlessly drained water from holes in the bark of her ankles and thigh.

Weak mirth eyed Dusk's similar ignorance of the creatures that tried to gnaw or swipe at his head. As they hopped down to the floor at the end of the trail of ichor and hypothermia other creatures waited below. Dusk attracted them to the door as Reegan made her way down to secure Xiao's entry. Rootbound feet thundered a metal crater underneath her as water without end squirted in jets from her legs.

More aware of her surroundings than Dusk looked about to mind the creatures. They were after something down here but so was Reegan. A misty ashen-yellow eye gurgled furiously at the surge of one leg toward it. The Xenomorph which crept away but threatened her with a screech. One hand grabbed it about the throat as its tail beat at her sides of one which would tolerate these gluttonous vermin no more. The other bleeding arm turned briefly black as she pressed it to the creature's chest. Spirit portal at her midsection the walker of the end tore its animal soul free in a silhouette of the creature's form before she subsumed it. The breathing soulless husk hurled back down the hall at a group of aliens that were not paying attention to her. Deprived of inner agency great strength saw the black body flail wildly on its way rocketing through the air down the hallway.

Warnings due and warnings given but she had no mercy for these mindless hungry things and she would have them know.

Reegan called out to Dusk down the hall though as long as she held the sword her voice always could be heard, "Nahlotkunoth, they are ahead of us we must catch up. Can you force open the door? I will help if it is too sturdy."

When she looked again Reegan saw the tall one knocking instead and walked over grabbing a threatening Xenomorph on the way by its melon. A fury of white energy at her hands hurls its body aside in a clatter of metal flooring the drone breathing but utterly hollow. Though she heard them near and skittering still they no longer dared.

Both hands gripped the bottom of the door as she said to the tall bone eyed one above her, "There is no time we must force the door."

Powerful arms and legs creaked less than hydraulic seals screamed from inside the wall as pressure safeties spewed cloying fluid through grating inside the warehouse. A thing easily heard as it echoes through the vast space of the warehouse. If not for the mechanical wail of hydraulic pumps shredding axles and gears might sound as some feral creature.

Last edited:
Ranma:
She was peacefully floating into the nothingness. Her thoughts becoming harder to formu... forma... think. Anyway she really needed the rest. A good night of sleep and Kasumi's cooking and she would be up and kicking Nutjobs left and right. But for now just nothingness.

Or not... figures that whatever was messing with her life would also take a sadistic pleasure to stop her from sleeping. This was unfair! Like come on you don't stop a tired man from sleeping. That's just plain cruel! Except well she wasn't nearly as tired... in fact she was even feeling good! Yeah this was magic. Alright. Of course it had to be Magic. This thing messed with her life more that she could afford to count. Well time to wake up and face the music.

-Uh? Whadidamiss?

Magical light and suspicious flowers check. C... c... horrible feline ears, check. Monstruous feline tail... check. Glowing evil eyes from the darkest pit of hell that had to be the pit....

-C..C...CAAAT!

She cleared the distance between her and the highest crate in a matter of jumps. And hang there for dear life. Once again she was cursing internally that stupid panda for such a damned ultimate hidden technic. And his fight the fire by the fire attitude! But most of all she was trying to remain out of its claw and teeth reach.

What was it doing? It was probably binding its time to attack her at her weakest. Well sucks to be them she would never lower her guard around these little furry demons. Never! Still she needed to keep a visual on them. She peeked and removed her head from the top of the crate. Leest they would claw at her eyes. No clawing? She peeked a bit longer.

-Hey waitaminute...

This girl she seemed familiar... but less cloth... red bloody eyes and blood in her ears. Oh this was gonna be awkward. Ok she would just play it cool like always.

She jumped from the crate and rested her hands behind her head.

-Oh hey Allistia, did ja find yer magic pebble or sumthin?

Fortunately someone called them about leaving the place.

-Well let's go then.

She arrived as the same time the elevator opened. Noisily as that. And it was dusty. And the light was making no effort of hiding it states of untidiness. In fact there were chance that it would break under their combined weight. Ranma the ever smooth talker resumed it in one sentence.

-This thing looks like crap.

Then she heard a terrible noise like a wall trying to move but not wanting to.

-Now what?