The Eternal Curse!

• Thread starter BigRedFurryDragonEmperorUK1995
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigRedFurryDragonEmperorUK1995

Original poster
This is a story about how our peaceful little town became our never ending hell. This is our story, about our eternal curse which took away everything we cared for and everything that we were. This, is our story, the story, of the Eternal Curse and how it all began.

It all started as a happy, peaceful town. We didn't suspect a thing. There was no war, no shouting or arguing. There was no crime or chaos. Everything was perfect although, nothing stays perfect forever. Our little town called Eternal was hidden away so any unwanted guests could not find us. Everyone in the town was trusted and respected highly. Those who did so happen commit crime were executed but that was unlikely. It was a one in a hundred thousand chance. My name is Kuro Yakai, age 17. I have no real job, but I do chores for everyone I can, I love to help others as much as I can, and couldn't bare it to see everyone I know and love suffer alone that is why I have to help them all. I was the one who witnessed the crime, the crime that changed everything. One foggy dark night, when the moon was full. I could tell that something was different. It was dark, much darker than usual. In fact, it was so dark, that it was impossible to see anything directly in front of you. I was lucky my father gave me his torch. When the torch was lit, I went out to explore the night, I wanted to know what was going on. It must have been past midnight. As I began walking around the town, I could of sworn I heard a faint laughter. At first, I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me, but after what I saw next, I'm not so sure. Purple mist had suddenly appeared all over the town, I heard the faint laughter again, this time from the graveyard. I ran quickly, running towards the graveyard as fast as I could, when I arrived, I saw a small hooded creature. It had a large cauldron in front of it, which held the same purple mist that was above our little town. The creature looked to me, only to show me that it was a demon. I saw those red horns clear as day. The glowing blue eyes stared right into me. I froze, I couldn't move. I watched as the demon walked up to me and suddenly floated up towards my ear. It spoke to me with a sinister evil laugh.

"You and your little town, will suffer the Eternal Curse. It will be my revenge, for what this world has done to my kind."

I remember that clearly, even now I still don't understand that last part. Suddenly, the dark purple mist which was in the cauldron exploded, the purple mist began to spread across the town as the mist above us all fell. Within seconds, Eternal was covered in the dark purple mist. After that, everything goes blank. I remember waking up the next morning in the graveyard. The cauldron was gone, and so was the evil demon. From then on, everything seemed normal. The purple mist was gone, I was alive. Nothing happened, or so I hoped. When everyone awoke, I immediately noticed that they seemed lost. They didn't seem like themselves. I went to talk to my father about what had happened that night, and to my surprise, my father had forgotten who I was. That was when I realized, everyone but me had forgotten who they were. At first I had no idea why, until I investigated further, finding out each and every person has a curse upon them. Mine, being the only one who can remember, being forced to watch everyone I know and love suffer, never knowing who they are. Having lost themselves to the curse. It is now been a week since the curse has started, and already I feel like I have gone insane. Nothing is the same as it used to be. I have lost everyone, nobody remembers me, nobody knows who I am or what I did for them. The year 3000, the town I used to know has been forgotten. It feels as this curse will never leave us. I am on my own now, and I suspect I will always will be. Nobody can leave this place. The curse stops us. If we try and leave, we would vaporize into thin air. I wish I knew how to stop this curse. I wish I knew what to do. It is about time, somebody stood their ground, and got some answers. We will never achieve anything, if we sit on our asses. There must be a way to leave Eternal, and find a cure, or at least find an outsider that can help us. My father, being the chief, said that outsiders should never be trusted, but, he is no longer the chief. Now, I am in charge. It is about time we let outsiders in, we need the help of outsiders if this curse is ever to be lifted, but to figure out how to get the hell out of Eternal is our first problem. I, Kuro Yakai will need the help of others if I am ever going to get out of this god forsaken place. I will stand no longer. I will not let this curse control me. No, I will use the curse to aid me. I still have my memories intact, and that, was the mistake that the demon made! I will show that demon, what happens when you mess with the Yakai family!​

So for anyone still reading, this is about a curse that was placed on Eternal. You are can play as anyone in the town, but you have to be cursed with something or you can be an outsider. Outsiders won't come in right away though, not until everyone can leave Eternal. Out objective, is to break the curse that the demon casted.

Who's interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.