The Escape OOC

lo siento ellos? Sorry they?

lol darn... I did say I can't learn Spanish and that's proof xD

xD true now someone wanna catch me up specificaly on the rp? i asked for a break and BOOM everyone is there

lol well we decided leaving Rusti behind alone was just mean... so now he has friends xD Almost all of us are up and ready to fight Lyle. I was trying to scare him away but all he wants to do if fight somthing challenging so he was completely open to fighting a ghost, which I led him onto believe I was. He was talking about trying to claw my chest and the sickly girl (I forgot her name... ) heard that when she woke up. Taven has his sword out ready to fight with us though (Spoiler) He is planning disappearing during the fight to report back. I was going to show a move I haven't used yet but decided against it because it would be an unfair advantage at this point.

and i just kinda jumped back in?..... sweet... so we are leaving rusti behind? who's the leader then?

lol well you took charge last time xD

All in favor say something random!

Punchinello xD

Ellos is they. Boys are Ninos #Spanish grandma.

Um honestly I feel Lyle is more of a side villain,perhaps he could be converted but it would take a lot.

fine by me but he probably will be stalking us as we run from mutants xD and yeah yeah sorry watever but i have midterms and im so confused on everything T.T

*hears lapping from the bathroom* Aaaaand now my dog is drinking from the toilet T.T Lovely

xD you dont get it do you? he was made of pure fire not really alive i made him i can make another one if i need to xD

thats right guys be afraid be very afraid :3 i finally worked in a time to show her shape shifting :3

so im leader then now? :( i hope rusti doesnt get mad at me >.<

lol so far I think I was the only one to vote for that xD but just take it over while he's not on. He takes forever to post _-_ so lame

Thanks to the fox those burn marks may never go away.....:0