The Enemy OOC

R

riptide

Original poster
(djrae we aren't really men since only people under seventeen are uninfected)

(Woop. Sorry about that, I just realised I was hijacking. Well scratch that all off then.)

(should we do a restart? It seems like none of us can follow this anymore)

Re: the enemy

( Alright, want to pair up some characters to save some introductions? Like Alice and the boy with the wires? You know, THE ONE WHO ATE MY TWINKIE)

(alright, are we going to keep this as a jump-in then? if we're creating character profiles and everything maybe we should move it to modern roleplays. Also its mah twinky)

( Boy-o, that was my twinkie and you know it. Besides, a bunch of jump-in's have character profiles. I've been in them.)

(I'm new at all this, so I can't organise these thingy's. Someone else do it! nao! I saw that twinky first btw gtfo my stuff)

(I might be another day or something, sorry :( I've been really busy these past few days.)

( It's all right, but don't forget)

ohk talking OOC, this is how it might go.

Slade:
insert paragraphs
---
---
Other character:
insert paragraphs
---
---

continue's like that for each new character your doing in your post. That's all I'm saying, so when we have other characters come in we can easily differentiate between them. if you know what I mean. We'll still talk about that character in our paragraphs, but when its the character himself we change. Can't just randomly say, blagh thinks this. It won't make sense.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't really want a side character............maybe I'll get a dog!

ohk talking OOC, this is how it might go.

Slade:
insert paragraphs
---
---
Other character:
insert paragraphs
---
---

continue's like that for each new character your doing in your post. That's all I'm saying, so when we have other characters come in we can easily differentiate between them. if you know what I mean. We'll still talk about that character in our paragraphs, but when its the character himself we change. Can't just randomly say, blagh thinks this. It won't make sense.

Phew. Sorry about not having posted, I've been away the whole time. Thought I posted that on here bu it appears I didn't.
Sorry :(
I'll get to it sometime today, I need a rest :3

( Eh, what? Somehow I didn't understand the invisible message.....)

(Invisible message? >.< and post in the ooc thread, I'm checking that too)

(It's entirely up to you, as I said. You can take it anywhere, and I can do the same. Their's no real direction I'm forcing with this.)

Just a reminder that you guys have an OOC thread and that purely Out of Character posts are not allowed in the RP areas! :] Have fun RPing!