The End...WTF??

I

Iliana

Original poster
I KNOW IT'S HAPPENED TO YOU ALL BEFORE.

You watch a movie, random movie, favorite movie, what have you, and it is all sorts of bad ass! And then it ends. Yes, a movie always has to end but the way it ends sometimes leaves at that....lolnoseriously kind of face. Then that face turns into pure rage and pumped up annhialtaion!

What was the worst movie ending in your opinion?

Why did it suck so bad? What could have been done to change it?

RANT, IWAKU, RANT!

The worst one I've seen is the ending to 9, that Tim Burton movie (I think) where they're all made of rag dolls and are imbued with the soul of a human.

I just... I could tolerate the entire movie, but the ending was just, god awful. They could have done so much more with it instead of making it be so predictable. I understand that it was a movie intended for kids but my friend, whose ticket I paid for, she even offered to pay me back because it was so bad. Maybe something a bit more bittersweet? I mean... Most of them did die but come on!

HUNGER GAMES
OMG
I read ALL THREE BOOKS so I have a right to complain about it!
The first book was really great, the second book was alright but the last book is the biggest piece of shit ever. Not just the ending, the whole third book was crap.
I HAAAAAATE THE ENDING OF THE SERIES.
And I'm talking about the end of the storyline, not the epilogue though I wasn't really happy about it.
Just because I really hate Katniss, she's the biggest bitch I swear.

First thing that comes to my mind is the anime movie Rurouni Kenshin: Reflections

The end of Serenity was like ... "B-but why?" At the same time, however, it would have been weird had everyone survived.

Plus, it doesn't count anyways :P It's different from the series.

Skeleton key
It was some years now since I saw it but I still remember how I hated it in the end. Me and my friends sat in like an hour and tried to figure out what the fuck had happened, it was a bit hard to understand that they changed in to the other person and it was just weird. I don't know how to explain it but it was a really f*cked up movie. When we saw that a second movie had come out some years later we just "no... not a chance" xD We don't even dare to look at it.

The Last Harry Potter movie...seriously?