The Elemental Giants (OOC/Sign-ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
right, theres that too.

I'm innately slower on mobile too. Keyboard is a better means of input.

Yea, keyboard is much better for me, mostly because i like to do things fast, so when there's an typo on my phone i dont notice it until after i post XD

Im the same sometimes, and then I get too lazy to fuss over correcting because its so much harder to do so. XD

Sure, Interested in being the wind child.

Well, we now have an Interested party. so once Earth is tidied up a bit and tweaked, and Wind made, we be ready.

HH: *Reads a book*

XD

Yea, cant wait :D

Name: Myca Leviera

Element: Wind

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 135 lbs

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

tumblr_m5r3fhjkL11ryyu44o1_500.jpg

Personality: The calmest and most level-headed among the 4 Children of the elements, the most accurate thing that could describe her personality is her element itself. Like the wind, she is gentle like a soothing breeze but incur her wrath and you will be blown away by her tempestuous rage. That said, even when she is enraged, she does not show it ever. And that's what makes her dangerous. She is very unpredictable mostly because she can always be seen with a smile on her face. Whether it is genuine or not, only a few people can discern, including the watcher. Like the wind, however, she is the most playful among her kin, as she rarely takes anything seriously. Even when facing someone in combat, she prefers toying with her enemies before finishing them off in either brutal or spectacular fashion depending on her mood.

Family:

Rosanna Leviera - Mother - 38 - Alive
Alexander Leviera - Father - 40 - Alive
Melonna Leviera - Younger Sister - 11 - Alive

Past:

Myca grew up with her fellow Children of the Elements in the Amazon rain forest. Among them, she was the calmest, most well-mannered and level-headed among the other three. Since she was separated from her actual family, she had come to consider the Watcher as her dear father and the other two as step-siblings. That said, she is also the most mischievous as she often plays pranks on everyone whenever given the chance to.

She spent most of her childhood reading, gaining knowledge on the world to quell her growing curiosity. The first thing she tried to learn was the whereabouts of her actual family when the Watcher told her about them. In fact, as soon as she gained the ability to fly, she immediately left briefly in search of her family. She managed to locate them in a matter of days but her image of family was shattered when she saw them doing perfectly fine without her. She tried to approach them numerous times, insisting that she is their missing daughter but her parents wouldn't accept it, claiming that Myca Leviera, their precious firstborn, is "dead". Melonna, her younger sister, on the other hand, strongly believed that she was her older sister, which managed to prevent her from completely falling apart.

Crestfallen, she returned to the Amazon with despair and longing on the verge of engulfing her. She felt unneeded, unwanted, unnecessary. If her very own parents wouldn't acknowledge her existence, then what was her worth? The only thing that kept her intact was Melonna, who believed with all her heart that she was indeed her long lost older sister. She would come every weekend to play with Melonna without the knowledge of their parents and this brought her great joy. Even so, the damage of her parents' disowning her.

Coupled by the fact that she had began reading novels with its main characters mostly consisting of serial killers, Machiavellian con men, and psychopaths, it was through this that she gained her sadistic personality.

However, she cares deeply for those she recognizes as family and would not hesitate to sully her hands to protect them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giant Form Appearance:
088_max.jpg

When she takes on her giant form, she generally takes on the appearance of the Yatagarasu, a legendary three-legged crow from Japanese Mythology.

Abilities: (List any other Abilities your character has other than the one's already listed)
-Control over Wind
-Can Create Wind Wherever Whey Want
-Elemental Creature Summoning
-Telekinesis
-Giant Transformation and Back
-Has a Mental Connection with the Children of Fire and Earth
- Can transform into intangible wind-state
- Weather Manipulation
- Pseudo-Psychokinesis (through wind manipulation)
- Can fly using air currents
- Can control any and all gasses (Yes she can even control your farts, beware!)

Elemental Summon Creature Appearance: She can summon various types of creatures to her aid. However, the most distinct of these are the venti or the storm spirits of Roman Mythology and a Murder of Crows.

Last edited:
oh drat, missed the detail wherein they were gathere when they were 1 year old >_< editing it nao.

Whup! Was camping last night; I'll get to work editing my past to, y'know, make sense, right now!

EDIT: Past fixed!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Multi
Alright, we have all our characters and all of them are accepted. I'll be taking down my Ad and will be creating the IC soon.

Also, if you guys get any ideas for any other abilities your character could get for their element or in general, than feel free to add it to your CS and tell us. Just keep in mind that they have to unlock that ability ICly in order for them to use it ^^.

Yeah, they are only teenagers. Itd be like, oh, suddenly badassery happened.

also, put in in an image of the fire minions, Pyroboros (I think that what they're Called,) From the final Fantasy Games, since I Realized that hadn't Been there Before.

I'll make a post for Cody once @Accelerator makes their post :3.

Alright, so before i make my post i'm gonna warn you guys, the way Cody is bullied is very violent, and my post may be sad and/or depressing, as he tries to cope with everything the only way a teenager can think of, or at least it will show evidence of that. Just a quick warning alright?

Reactions: FireDrake150
thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.