The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim(OOC Discussion And Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsytotodile

The Vestige
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
I can get on aound 3:30 on the weekdays. Weekends I'll be free at all times.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Douche
  8. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Everything really! I do especially enjoy romance and fantasy aspects to roleplays.
4E 252: 50 years after the Dragon Crisis ends. The Dragonborn has long gone but their heroic deeds will never be forgotten. For a while silence and forgiveness hovered over the lands of Tamriel. But peace never lasts forever, especially not on Nirn. Now a new battle is to be fought. We all know of the Thalmor, and their merciless attempts to take over the land. Well they haven't stopped yet. And now they're at it once again, and worse then ever and they wont stop until they control all of Tamriel. The entire continent was in a true state of war.
But the citizens of each province are still trying to make a living during the war. The only thing to make it worse is if another world-ending plot line comes into play.
(Which I'm not actually thinking about doing, but if anyone wants that, we can talk about it.)
And that's where you come in. Your story, Whether a burly Imperial sailor or a brave and blood-
thirsty Nord fighting in the war, comes into play. Hell, you might even part of the Thalmor, your choice!

When we get about five to eight characters we can start, but I will still be accepting characters for a short time after.

---------------

Age Sheet:

NOTE: This is only average ages. None of these ages listed below are actual canon ages. These are my estimates of how long I think they would live. If you think it would be different, just say and I'll take it into consideration.
Altmer/Dunmer/Bosmer| 250-300 years; Middle aged: 156-205 years
Nord/Breton/Imperial/Redguard| 70-100 years; Middle age: 61-80 years
Orsimer/Argonian/Khajiit| 60-85 years; Middle aged: 46-60 years

Height Sheet:
NOTE: This is only average heights. Also, None of these heights listed below are actual canon heights. These are my estimates of how tall I think they would be on average. If you think it would be different, just say and I'll take it into consideration.
Bosmer| Males: 4'8-5'0, Females: 4'7-4'9
Dunmer| Males: 5'4-5'7, Females: 5'0-5'4
Altmer| Males: 5'11, 6'2, Females: 5'12-6'0
Nord/Orsimer| Males: 5'12-6'0, Females: 5'9-5'12

Breton| Males:5'4-5'6, Females: 5'0- 5'3
Imperial/Redguard| Males: 5'6-510, Females: 5'3-5'5
Argonian/Khajiit: Males: 5'5-5'8, Females: 5'2-5'5

Weight Sheet:
NOTE: This is only average weights. Also, None of these weights listed below are actual canon weights. These are my estimates of how tall I think they would be on average. If you think it would be different, just say and I'll take it into consideration.
Bosmer| Males: 145-165 Females: 95-115
Dunmer| Males: 150-170 Females: 110-120
Altmer| Males: 180-200 Females: 140-160
Nord/Orsimer| Males: 160-180, Females: 120-140

Breton| Males: 140-160, Females:100-120
Imperial/Redguard| Males : 150-170, Females: 110-130
Argonian/Khajiit: Males: 150-170, Females: 110-130

Character Sheet:
Name:
Nickname:
Age: (See above for Average estimated ages for each race.)
Race: (Altmer(High Elves),Argonian, Bosmer(Wood Elves), Breton, Dunmer(Dark Elves), Imperial, Khajiit, Nord, Orsimer(Orc), Redguard.)
Height: (See above for average estimated heights for each race)
Weight: (See above for average estimated heights for each race)
Assassin, Thief, Mage, Thalmor, Warrior, etc.)
History/Background: Back story of your character)
Personality:

Appearance: The look of your character. You can uses description or picture or both. Any of those would be fine. Include facial features and clothing.)
Abilities: (The powers and abilities that belongs to your race, and any other special power or ability your character may have. You can click here if you don't know the default abilities for each race.)
Skills: Skills found in the game such as marksman, alchemist, etc. and any additional skills you'd like to add.)

Additional notes: (Any additional information I missed or you might want to add.)

If there is anything you think I missed that I should add to the character sheet just let me know. You can change your character sheet at any time. I will also allow you to have more then one character, two at max. Also, any questions and you can contact me or post here to the thread. Feel free to ask me anything!

Ok, just mentioning: Theres next to no technology, theres no way the average lifespan of a human is going to be 70-100 years. in the modern day, its only 75, and thats even with heated homes, state of the art medical tech...

Ok, just mentioning: Theres next to no technology, theres no way the average lifespan of a human is going to be 70-100 years. in the modern day, its only 75, and thats even with heated homes, state of the art medical tech...
Okay, dude. I gave up on this forever ago and meant to delete it, I really don't care at all.

7 days isn't forever -_-

Wait, so this isn't happening then? It sounds very interesting, actually.

I'm very interested if this is still going to happen

Should we just continue without Sol-et-Luna if he doesn't care?

I'm thinking of hijacking and stealing this idea!

All in favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.