• You must post in paragraphs. Quality over quantity is key, but you will be kicked out if you post two sentences.
We need at least one paragraph of 5+ sentences, but will be happiest with at least two paragraphs.
• You must use grammar and punctuation. No one's perfect, but this isn't a text message.
• Follow all of Iwaku's rules, and mine. You must be at least 18 to participate in this play.
• Violence (though no detailed gore), romance, and other adult themes are encouraged but not required. This is meant to be a darker styled play.
• Jump into the play when you're ready, but, have a character in the mediabase, and link to him/her.
• No out of character talk in the thread. If you have a question, or need something taken care of, PM me or the user you need to speak with.
• If your character is interacting with another, give them a day or two to respond. While I'd love for this to be fast paced, we all have lives and we all require sleep.
Do NOT leave someone behind if they don't respond within the hour.
• You must use a diverse character, relevant to the story. Meaning; read over the other character profiles to be sure you aren't entering a double.
I will link to the characters below, for easy reference.
• No real people's photos unless you already have a diverse and detailed character made. I prefer anime/art style photos.
• No child-like characters.
• In your profile you must include: Name, age, height, eye and hair color/length, species, gender and sexual preference, at minimum.
• No Godmodding. Do not use someone else's character by saying what they're doing or thinking. Do not kill someone else's character without permission.
• Remember to link to your character's profile in your first post.
Only a few short years ago, the world was brought into a massive treaty between humans; who once thought themselves in charge, and the supernatural. Yes, the higher-ups of this planet had known of their secret existence for decades, covering it up to avoid mass panic. But the supernaturals of shadows were tired of living as myth. As they began to strike out, the humans raced for a means of peace. Thus, the treaty was brought in to be signed by designated members of each race. Now, only months after the agreement, the world is trying to recover from the chaos, together. Humans, shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves, and any other creature (you're welcome to create anything) now "co-exist". Or at least, that was the plan.
Like any world, this one has its fair share of issues. Between supernatural hunters, and flat out centuries old feuds on top of the pure hatred that fills the hearts of humans and supernaturals alike and the struggle for power, we have a long way to go. Needless to say, the humans aren't fairing all that well against those who seek out to dominate those without supernatural gifts.
> Marin Katsaros < A mysterious girl who attracts danger like a magnet. Destined to bring order to the worlds. She is not what she seems.
> Saren < The banshee with the distant eyes.
> Desh L'Tare < Desh, post-human. Sound maipulator.
Last edited by a moderator: