The Dragoon Hath Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drag00n X

Original poster
Hello, fellow RPers. My name is Dragoon, though you can see my username is Drag00n X. Remember the name well, if you please.
I'm a longtime writer, and an equally longtime RPer - the two go hand-in-hand for me. I want to improve my skills, and have some fun with RPing. As you all seem nice enough, and have fewer restrictions from what I can see compared to many sites which offer a space for RPing, I'm decided to make this my "stomping" grounds for a time. It isn't my only one, but it is my newest one.
I'm fairly skilled at writing out posts, usually being able to get at least a paragraph written, and I am looking for players to create with who are up for doing the same as much as possible. I believe the old phrase of "the devil's in the details", and like to be detailed when able with my writing and RPing, so if a player finds they wish to join forces and make a story with me, I must ask that they respect this fact.
As for RP topics, I usually prefer to focus in Fandom, though I'll go for Fantasy, Scifi, and several others. However Fandom has been my forte for the longest time. I am especially open for RPs of the following fandoms:

Sword Art Online (I'm halfway through I, and love it!) - <3
Sonic the Hedgehog - <3
Kingdom Hearts - <3
Digimon (Seasons 1 through 3 are the ones I know, so sticking to elements and Digimon from those would be appreciated)
The Legend of Zelda (particularly Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, or Breath of the Wild-themed) - <3
Mario Bros
Sly Cooper - <3
Jak & Daxter
Ratchet & Clank (first three please)
Spyro the Dragon/Legend of Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Skies of Arcadia
Disney
Kung Fu Panda
How to Train Your Dragon
Rise of the Guardians

I'd also be up for Crossovers of any of these, and will listen to any Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Horror, Romance, or other such stories you wish to discuss.
I'm looking to do a bit of generalized RPing, as well as some Red Star - mostly I wanna be able to do Red Star at the moment. I often mix plot and "sensuality", so if anyone cares to RP in that style, do tell me. I'll gladly play a male, a female, or a futanari, and am cool with bi women and futas, but I DO NOT want to have anything to do with gay men. I like cocky swordsmen who have deep passions and feel emotions strongly, as well as cunning villains and dominating villainesses, not to mention confident women heroes with passion and bold personalities.
If there is anything else you wish to know, do ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku, Drag00n. I hope you will find roleplays you enjoy writing in.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Drag00n. I hope you will find roleplays you enjoy writing in.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Thank you, Sen. I'm hoping for the same. And, so far, I'm thinking I'm going to like it here. :)
My only question for the moment is where I can find some viable BBC codes for this site - I tend to use them with some of my RPing if I can.

Thank you, Sen. I'm hoping for the same. And, so far, I'm thinking I'm going to like it here. :)
My only question for the moment is where I can find some viable BBC codes for this site - I tend to use them with some of my RPing if I can.
Right here: BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

I hope you enjoy your stay here Dragoon! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.