• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

The Dragon's Den (OOC)

S

Snakey

In the decrepit little northern kingdom of Mecrundyr, ruled by the unforgiving tyrant Frederick Silvern the Third, the most frightening of beasts has started terrorizing the northern forrests. A dragon, one so allegedly powerful that it had devour an entire battalion of the king's finest. Most bravely, the king has tasked the disposal of the beast with his subjects. Unfortunately, the only hero to step up to the plate is a wordy merchant posing as knight, Gideon Wilkes.

See full story in the IC post --> http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=19355

In this most definitely exiting character driven role-play, taking place in very-loosely realistic medieval fantasy kingdom play as whatever you want (including the dragon, or whatever it really is). As long as you think it fits the setting. If you are unsure of a character fitting in, feel free to PM me.

Hi there! I have not yet joined any RPs yet so I am pretty new here! I have a question, do you think that a witch character with the ability to perform simple nature-related spells/curses/make potions, etc. would be a fitting character as an ally to the main character on his quest in this story? Does this follow along with the atmosphere of the story?

Back