2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy (medieval or modern), sci-fi, steampunk, genres involving dragons
angel-dragon-cloud-wallpaper-448x280.jpg

In an alternate future where less people populate the world and magic is real, big cities are non existent and humans roam beautiful lands.

And a dragon lives among them, trapped in a human form.

He has been that way, cursed to remain in such a state forever until he finds the one to unlock his heart. He has wandered through centuries, passing by those who would never know his true form.

When the dragon witnesses a meteor shower, he feels a strange sense of hope. He watches one of the meteors crash into the earth, and he is the only witness to what emerges: a beautiful, winged star.

~

This is intended to be a lighthearted story between the dragon and the star. I also intend to have darker twists and possibly character death.

The only specific rules I have for this are as follows:

17+ partners only. There isn't any explicit sexual content, but it's a preference for me.

This is a male/female pairing only, and I'm looking for someone to play the Star, who is female. I'm only interested in playing the Dragon.

I'll take at most two partners for this.

~

Open for the time being. Post here or send a message. :D

Last edited:
Officially open since I put this request in the wrong thread originally.

So, the star is like an angel?

In appearance, essentially. I didn't really have any plans as to what she might be, only that she fell out of the night sky. What she is and/or what she can do is sort of up to my partner.

Still looking for one more person.

Still looking for another person.

I turn 17 in june.

Bummer, this was really interesting