OPEN SIGNUPS The Dionysian Enactment Signups & OOC

I am so incredibly hyped for this! Y'all's character ideas are damn good.

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
heya, @OKSaiph i don't mean to be a bother, but this is the 2nd GM post where we haven't really had anything to respond to. could you give us a couple ooc nudges on what ya would like to see or should we just start interacting with each other?

heya, @OKSaiph i don't mean to be a bother, but this is the 2nd GM post where we haven't really had anything to respond to. could you give us a couple ooc nudges on what ya would like to see or should we just start interacting with each other?
Yeah sorry, I was hoping someone would jump up to be the character mine was waiting for just to get the ball rolling~ I've only ever been a GM for D&D so I'm still quite new to this!

• Love
Reactions: rissa
I was of the impression that everyone was already in Chicago but I'm taking your latest post and this response to mean that everyone is meant to meet at the airport? In that case I can retcon and have Leto land.

• Love
Reactions: Orionis
I was of the impression that everyone was already in Chicago but I'm taking your latest post and this response to mean that everyone is meant to meet at the airport? In that case I can retcon and have Leto land.
Ope yeah, now I can see how it's unclear. I wrote it so everyone but one person were already at the hotel to give Nick something to do, mainly. Definitely a bit of an oversight on my part!

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
hello first post made
i'm not exactly sure how the shared/private suite thing is working out but alex is here to make himself and other people uncomfortable yay

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Orionis and Lyrikai
hello first post made
i'm not exactly sure how the shared/private suite thing is working out but alex is here to make himself and other people uncomfortable yay
your post is perfect dw! Let's say Nick helped out and paired everyone up: Daphne & Lethe in one and Atrea & Alex in another! Also if ppl don't want to take the actor that's lagging behind I'll call it a no-show and move the story forward with the meeting in the hotel! :bouncy:

• Love
My first character is up, just wanna make sure she's ok before working on the second

• Love
My first character is up, just wanna make sure she's ok before working on the second
No worries! We can write you in whenever you're ready :3

Thank you Saiph!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I know my pacing is kind of slow at the moment-- is there anything I could be doing better? :bouncy:

Sorry, I was on vacation, but I'm back now!

Anyway, to answer your question; I think a lot of us felt a little lost on what to do since the GM post didn't really point any of us into any direction at all. Especially after that confusion with the locations and all where some of us had to retcon our previous posts (I at large just ignored the discrepancy between my first post and new post) because it didn't fit in with what had been happening so far. I admit that I felt a little lost on how to respond in overall.

Hopefully it will be smooth sailings from now on!

• Love
  • Ah Seen It
Reactions: Orionis and Lyrikai
I really appreciate the feedback!! Rough beginnings for sure and I'm going to sit down with my notes tomorrow and sketch out more details while I give everyone time to write if they'd like to, then do a time skip that puts us in the theater! :D

To help, when you're ready for the time skip react to this message with a plot bunny~

Hey saiph, we need to have our forms done before we can go in, right?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey saiph, we need to have our forms done before we can go in, right?
Ehh, that's mostly for me to figure out what to do with your characters so if you think you're ready to write, put in anything you've got and go for it. You still have a few days before I do the time skip, too! I can write your character(s) in when that happens. If you need some help don't afraid to dm or ask here!!

I'll be writing up the time skip tonight! I'll try to give a lot more direction now that we're approaching the beginning. :wink: EDIT: The first two up are Apollo and Eros! For now, when you're reading lines, try to follow a screenplay format. If you're struggling with it, you can always send me your post written normally and I'll turn it into the screenplay-style for you!

Also if you need to bounce ideas off of someone, my DMs are always open. Since... Things... are starting to happen, you may find yourself with a private message from me explaining that something has happened with your character. I will give several options to choose from in terms of events and your characters cannot die unless you want them to. Literally. I don't recommend trying. Also, don't be afraid to message each other when your characters have lines together!

Hopefully, this is good, but if not, or if you have any other feedback please let me know!! I'm always happy to receive it. :heartsmile:

Last edit I promise, I just don't want to ping people: Even if your character isn't reading lines, there's still a lot you can write about! What did they do while staying in a hotel with little to do outside of the initial readings? Who did they talk to? Flirt with? What part did they hope to get?

Last edited:
  • Love
hey i was just wondering if this group is still open to join? i really love this concept and would looove to be apart of it 😭

• Bucket of Rainbows