The Destiny Love of Three (OOC and sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enkou666 Regedashi

Original poster
[Spoili]
6ppblt.jpg
[/Spoili]

So this plot revolves around the picture above. Basically they are cursed sisters. There are a few conditions of the curse. They will have a unnatural need to find the other and fight and kill the other. The next is they will fall in love with the first human male they see. The demon/devil one is named Arkame. She is fun, out going, flirty and very independent. Fire magic and sword wielder. Her sister, the angel one, Tenri, is the exact opposite. She is introverted, shy, and close to the Holly homemaker stereotype. Water magic and a sword wielder. So basically from being banished from the paranormal world, for too much destruction, they are put on earth. Where they both meet Zhang, who will be the human male, and because of the conditions of the curse they both fall in love with him. They hit earth at different places and times allowing for them too meet him. Zhang will have to learn and get to know and love both of them. And they will have to deal with the other and accept the others love for him.

Now we have Tenri and a Zhang. We are looking for a Arkame. At least a paragraph and at least daily responses is all we ask ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Tenri

Height:
5'2

Personality:
She is shy and quiet, and not really good around other people. She stutters around new people she meets, but does it in an absolutely adorable way, not meaning to. She is very polite and kind. She also blushes a lot when around Zhang because of her love for him.

Interests:
she loves being in any body of water; going for a swim, taking long showers. She has a fondness for all animals, and likes anything cute and girly. She loves playing around with her water magic and practices often.

Dislikes:
extremely hot days, her sister, and spicy foods

Fighting style:
She is fast with her sword and hits hard, her movements flow like water and its hard to dodge her attacks. She gets very serious and determined when fighting and wont back down once she started. She also attacks with her water magic from a distance.

Reactions: Enkou666 Regedashi
Name: Zhang

Height:
5'10

Appearance: [Spoili]
bio5kl.jpg
[/Spoili]

Personality:
A shy, easy going person. Very laid back. But, easily embarrassed especially about sexual things as he is a virgin though not by choice. He is also very awkward.

Interests:
Mecha models, Anime, video games. Eroge games are his favorite a long wih FPS's. He also likes helping people as much as he can.

Dislikes:
Going out, meeting new people. Being a burden.

Reactions: Ruby Waters
Alright cool, Then who will write the starter? And how do we decide which sister Zhang will meet first? lol I hope I'm not being to pushy >.>

XD no not at all lolz and well I could write the starter or who ever lands on earth first. As for who will meet him first. Well coin toss?

Also I'd imagine who ever lands on earth could write the starter if you want.

Well, i'll go ahead and say i'll be the one to land first, then whenever the other person is on, or ready we can go from there?

That's fine we can do our posts so tenri and zhang meet

Awesome, give me a few minutes and I'll have it posted and put the link here. Any ideas for a title??

*shrugs then Looks around throws a bunch of useless words* how about "Destiny Love of Three"?

Reactions: Ruby Waters
Think that would have been a better title, but i already sent the link lol

You can change it if you want too XD

Its kool I don't mind the title either way XD

Status
Not open for further replies.