I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Douche
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
- Favorite Genres
- Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
The Desperado Five
Welcome to Outer Space; the new frontier, in an era of lawlessness.
Yes. It’s one of those kinds of tales…. A Spaghetti Western set a few hundred years after humans learn the art of space travel and warp speed and stuff like that.
Here’s the low down; in the ever active space colony of Las Vegas Lexicon, two warring mafia have been stirring up some monkey business. There’s the Yellow Brothers on one side and then the Southern Cross on the other. They own 5 of the fanciest casinos this side of the Milky Way.
Rumors are going around that one of the two gangs are going to be moving a large shipment of jewels and cash to a little moon somewhere about a billion miles away, leaving the casinos largely unguarded.
This is were our space-faring fugitives in search of a treasure come into play. They are all members of a ship called the Desperado and are 82nd Spaceborne veterans recruited to act as bounty hunters and your normal “men with no name” kind of deal. ￼
Recently they have been hired by casino owner Matthew "Angry Duke" Kennedy to Las Vegas Lexicon with a plan to rob the vaults of the Yellow Brothers and Southern Cross casinos in one night.
With dangers such as assassin maids, space pirates, and fellow bounty hunters can the crew of the Desperado successfully rob all five casinos in one night and make it to the safety of Mars?