The Cursed Children

• Thread starter sincere_and_silent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sincere_and_silent

Original poster
In the year 2082, a new form of life evolved. It was more a parasite than anything else - attaching itself to a victim before devouring them. Nobody is certain where it came from or how it came to be. However, they did find a weakness. A recently found metal called Gravitum. It is stronger than any other metal in the world. The downside being it's heavy.

Now, in 2092, there are divisions that fight the parasites. These parasites alone are called Vishka. When attached to a host, they are merely called Infected. When the parasite first appeared, it killed millions. Billions. It was the last stand for humans before they discovered Gravitum. These divisions are of people who are willing to fight the Vishka, along with the Cursed Children.

When the parasite first appeared, it attacked pregnant women, along with every other human. Those women who were Infected were slower to transform and were able to give birth. Those children were shown to have some properties of the Vishka. It is thought that with time, they will eventually fully turn. However, they are humanities last stand against the parasite.

Paired with a Protector and Cursed Child, teams around the world assemble to fight off the Vishka from entering the remaining cities.

~~~

• You may be both a Protector or Cursed Child, or just one. I will post the pairings here.​
  • I need good writers who can write paragraphs at a time.​
  • My entry post here is just to keep your interest. I didn't want to write a whole story out for you to read.​
  • If you have questions, ask.​
  • Cursed Children are 10 years old.​
  • Protectors can be between 18-32​
  • The pairs will live together. You will likely not have any family, though I will make exceptions depending upon your posts.​

[fieldbox="Bio, red, solid"]Appearance:
Name:
Protector or Cursed Child:
Preferred Weapon: (Your weapon will be made from - or have ammo - Gravitum
History: (Required)
If Protector How Long You Have Been One:
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Name: Trent Wason, green, solid"]
Appearance:
TRENT.jpg

Protector

Preferred Weapon:
Gravitum Daggers, though he does have a pistol with Gravitum bullets

History:
Trent started out his life pretty well. He lived with his parents and younger sister. When the Vishka appeared, his parents were killed and his sister assumed dead. It has been ten years since it began, and Trent has trained the rest of his life to become a Protector. He doesn't hate the Cursed Children. He actually feels sympathy for them. So he became a Protector after showing the current government he was capable. Though he is ranked 2,300 out of the 5,000 Protectors, he hopes he and his prodigy can move up in the ranks. For now, they are still bonding and taking entry level jobs.

3 months
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Name: Analise Whitacre , red, solid"]
Appearance:

Cursed Child

Preferred Weapon:
Her hands. She doesn't like to use weapons, if possible.

History:
As with all Cursed Children, she was born from a monster. Her mother turned full Vishka once she had been born. She grew up on the outskirts of the city. One day, a young man came to the dreadful place. Among all of the Children, he chose her to be his partner. She has only been in training three months, but she has learned quite a lot. Life is definitely better within the city. Ana now wishes to rid of the Vishka and earn human rights for the remaining Cursed Children outside of the protected city.

N/A
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.