The Cult of Seifuku (SIGN UP;CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Ty Lee

Original poster
Hi! Welcome! I hope you'll come along, I've got a treat for you. Well, subjectivity of course, but anyways.

PREMISE:​

[spacer]
An all girl's school is infiltrated during the night... By four of its own students! Clad in nothing but their uniforms, serafuku, skirt, thighhighs, jacket and whatever they decided to fit upon their bodies (this doesn't mean that they'd have hidden blades or anything).

The campus is an abnormally large one, whereas four thousand students attend the school. Something just doesn't seem to seem so right within the walls of this luxurious school. Once inside, the four find themselves locked in, not even the large, open entrances required to get hundreds of girls in will be open to them. They're closed with a black mist, which causes the entire place to look darker than usual. The halls, once a pristine white, are now riddled with a black, red veined substance.

There are several places which are doubled, tripled, even quadrupled up to cater for the many students within the campus. The sheer scale of the place is enough to get lost within, and it's with this scale where many questionable things go on. There have been reports of many cases of vandalism, but what the students aren't to know is that these cases are a part of a cult, which resides within the school.

Without knowledge of what is going down within this place, the four girls will have to begin with... Finding a weapon to use. Once they find they cannot leave, four weapons drop from what appears to be the ceiling, where there is no hole for it to fall from. A katana with a starkly shiny blade, a nagamaki with a golden wrapped handle, a naginata with double edged blades and a yumi which always has an arrow cocked and ready to fire.

Katana
image.jpg

This sword appears to be made to slay demons, though, it holds within it a cutting edge like no other. If one were to cut into the red veined substance upon the walls, this sword would cut cleanly through, while cutting a human would not work. For humans, it heals wherever it cuts, up until the blade loses it's shine, where it will recharge for a time. Those who hold this sword do not know that the blade heals humans; it would have to be down to either chance or experimentation.

Nagamaki
image.jpg

This long weapon causes the wielder to feel like they've used the weapon before, increasing their skill to a level unknown to them. If the user has had previous experience with such a weapon, the effect is reversed, causing it to become heavy and cumbersome. It is honestly a heavy weapon, but it can be effective if one strong enough were to use it. The blade is single edged, but highly effective at chopping down humans, while against demons and substances close to such beings, it's still good as a bludgeoning weapon.

Naginata
image.jpg

The double edged blades of this weapon cause fire and ice damage to those hit, burns and frozen parts occurring, sometimes simultaneously. The drawback is that over time, this weapon will begin to cause effects close to arthritis in the left hand, and the right will begin to hold burns which can never be healed. The damage is tremendous, but the price could prove to be costly...

Yumi
image.jpg

The Yumi is always cocked with an arrow of remarkable size, said to be extremely deadly at longer ranges. Though, while the damage increases as one moves away from a target, it decreases the accuracy of the weapon. At close range, damage is minimal, but accuracy is almost perfect; one would have to use this weapon smartly to achieve its full effectiveness.

These four will have to learn how to use these weapons fairly quickly, as...
...A terrifyingly foul beast, a monstrosity with four arms, six legs and a plethora of spines upon its back, meets them, face to face, and it's from here where this adventure begins.

PLAYERS:
Chiyo, played by @Yaki-tan
Akira, played by @Mosaic
Kaida, played by @Psysnail
-
RESERVED:
@TheRealHermione
@Ariel Leilani
-​
-

-----•-----

[spacer]I'm going to be having a go at GMing, and I won't be one of the four players within this. There's going to be a few pointers following this. I just want you to know that while I am fairly competent as a writer, I tend to have bouts of laziness and the like, which is usually attributed to the daily proceedings, usually different on a day to day basis.

—Try to make their character sheet, in general, believable. It will help the RP massively, and me too.
—All characters are female; no exceptions.
—There will most likely be a skew toward lesbian characters, and while I'm fine with this, you'll have the choice of joining in with this, I cater for most people's needs, I guess. If there's no skew, then good for everyone! There has to at least be one, I'm predicting. È.É
—I'll be taking control of most, if not all of the NPCs. If you'd like me to include something reasonable, then feel free to shoot a message my way!
—There will be an order to posting once the IC thread is ready to go. Please be patient for it! I'll write it out in full and put all players in a conversation - reasons for picking four players. ;D
—This RP will be beginning either once all four players are finalised and a basic plot is produced (I'll be doing most of the work, lol, and the plot business will be depending on YOUR characters, with their histories and the like) OR within a month. So, 30/31 days... Yes. I hope it's the latter though, haha.

-----•-----

CHARACTER SHEET

Full name: (Japanese based, unless country of birth is something other than Japan; feel free to include what the name means. I'd say 3 of the 4 HAVE to be Japanese, so yeah, first come first... Whatever the saying is)
Age: (Between 16-19, I'd prefer one of each age consider there are four girls. 16,17,18,19)
Country of Birth: (This will be based in Japan, but if you can come up with a reason why they're born outside of such a place, feel free to make them from another country; include this reason within the history. Also see: Full name bracketed area)
Height:
Weight:
Hair colour: (No abnormal colours please, unless dyed; even then)
Eye colour: (Contacts are fine but do keep in mind one would have to take them off and put them on on a day to day basis)
Body type:
History: (5-10 sentences minimum, I guess. Roughly 2-3 paragraphs, feel free to add what you think would be important for such an area)
BRIEF personality overview: (can be either a short description, or a few words to describe it overall. This will mostly come out within the RP, so that's why it's brief)
Grade: (From 1-4, 16yo being 1, 19yo being 4)

(OPTIONAL)
Classes taken: (Generally to see if they have ANY information regarding either supernatural beings, the weapons which appear, and anything which may be useful for this RP)

Blood type:
Sexual orientation: (Basically, leave this blank/put asexual here if you do NOT want your character to be, well, romancable with either the other players, or with one of a few NPCs which will appear along the way, there'll be boys and girls)
Relationship status:

Appearance: (picture, description, doesn't matter)

(pop this SECTION in a {SPOILI}(the information from classes taken to relationship status{/SPOILI} OR {SPOILER=OPTIONAL}(the information from classes taken to relationship status){/SPOILER}. Replace the {} with [] to make it work.)

Example:

[spoili]Classes taken: (Generally to see if they have ANY information regarding either supernatural beings, the weapons which appear, and anything which may be useful for this RP)

Blood type:
Sexual orientation: (Basically, leave this blank/put asexual here if you do NOT want your character to be, well, romancable with either the other players, or with one of a few NPCs which will appear along the way, there'll be boys and girls)
Relationship status:

Appearance: (picture, description, doesn't matter)[/spoili]

Classes taken: (Generally to see if they have ANY information regarding either supernatural beings, the weapons which appear, and anything which may be useful for this RP)

Blood type:
Relationship status:

Appearance: (picture, description, doesn't matter)

----•-----

That's all, folks! Any questions are to popped in my conversations box, thanks![/spacer]
[/spacer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Quack quack!
Hermione is reserving a spot, Lovely! c;

Reactions: Ty Lee
Woah, this sounds awesome. Can ya reserve me a spot too? ;D

There'll be a bit of an update to info here, stay tuned!

Ooo, interesting.
Could I also get a reserve?

I'll post CS as soon as I get the chance...

Updated! Added: Weapons, descriptions of weapons, pictures drawn by meeeeee.

@TheRealHermione, it's okay! You've got plenty of time~ I'd just like to add that while I've added like! minimums to some thing, feel free to flesh out your characters as much as you'd like. It would probably work well for when I plot out a reasonable story. >:3
Additionally, if you're having trouble with ANY of it, I'm more than happy to suggest some things or help out. It's my pleasure!

I'm making a map of the place! Or, at least, 1/4 of it. The school is large, very large, and it's basically four squares. Each square can hold 1000 students in total.
... This may take a while.

Just a reminder for those who've reserved that character sheets are rather necessary! Can't really begin plotting out a route without these!
Also, we still have a reserve spot! Don't let it be taken by someone other than you!

CherryBlossomBranch.gif
tumblr_mhccu80Qhf1rvvqj8o1_500.gif
CherryBlossomBranch.gif

"...They're falling."

[ Full Name ]

Chiyo Hashimoto
[ Age ]

Seventeen (17)
[ Country of Birth ]

Japan
[ Height ]

170 cm (5'7)
[ Weight ]

54 kg (118 lbs)
[ Hair Color ]

Black
[ Eye Color ]

Black
[ Body Type ]

Slim; little curve, rather thin.
[ History ]

Chiyo comes from a rather loving; boisterous family. Who was closely compact, yet always managed to make connections with other people. Always good, but rarely bad. On top of it being loving, it was also large. There was always enough of that love to go around, however, she's always felt...disconnected. Among a family that excelled at making connections; it made her almost feel lonely. For most of her childhood, in fact. Blind to the concern her family has for her being, she moved through her entire life in silence, and self reserved. And it's not only from her family; from everyone, really. Friends were hard to make; always, she felt that horrible sense of detachment...

Thus Chiyo lives a life of purposeful solitude. Well adjusted to said life, she has an impeccable focus thanks to it. Pursuing hobbies as they catch her eye and practicing them in stride. And without a social life to occupy her life outside of school, she hones these skills with ease. Shooting darts, tossing balls around, folding paper, etc...

[ Personality ]

Eagle Eyed; thus observant

Wall-flower; Rare to speak upon own will unless what she has to say is important, sticks to the sidelines

Often lost in thought; Day dreamer

Multi-tasker; Able to balance her daydreams and current activity. Which enables her to focus on
other things while she's working on something important.

Calm; though reserved

Compliant

Unconfrontational

[ Grade ]

2nd
[ Classes taken ]

Complex Japanese History
American History
Physical Education
Visual Arts
[ Blood Type ]

AB
[ Sexual Orientation ]

Pansexual

[ Relationship Status]

Single
[ Appearance ]

tumblr_nb2p5kKYok1tj09l4o1_500.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Full name: Usui, Akira

Country of Birth: Japan

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 112

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Brown

Body type: Skinny

History:

Akira was raised by her single mom for as long as she could remember. She never met her father, but her mom had told her awful stories about him. Akira was a very bored and lonely child since her mom was usually at work. As a result, Akira often wandered around outside when her mom wasn't home. Her mother eventually decided to put her daughter into any activities that she could find in town from piano classes, to dance classes to sports. Being the stubborn girl that she was, Akira herself decided to quit most of them, telling her mother that they didn't interest her. Only the art activities and sports fascinated her.

Once Akira was in junior high, she joined the photography club and the school newspaper. She found her passion for both photography and journalism. Her friends from the school newspaper club considered Akira a good asset due to her enthusiastic attitude and reliable contribution to their team. Many classmates have however, found that she was often intrusive in regards to other peoples' space, often taking pictures of anything or anyone she considered interesting. After getting into high school, Akira decided to open up her own little photography business. Most of her customers have been family and friends, but Akira hopes that her customer base expands in time.

Personality:

- Mischievous

- Clingy

- Has a sharp eye for details

- Warm

- Perverted

- Pulling her pony tails would be punishable by death

Grade: 1st

Classes taken:

Complex Japanese (PT1)

History

Physical Education

Design

Blood type:
B
Sexual orientation: Bi
Relationship status: Single
Appearance:
cf14fc132a4b7ccb8f33920600eae426.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Full Name
Etsu Mai

Country of Birth
Japan

Height

Weight

Hair Color
Light Blonde

Eye Color
Bright Blue

Body Type
Lanky

History
(5-10 sentences minimum, I guess. Roughly 2-3 paragraphs, feel free to add what you think would be important for such an area)

Personality
• Brooding
• Tempermental
• Self-Righteous
• Proud
• Sarcastic
• Dry
• Uncooperative
• Driven
• Cunning
• Blunt

Grade
Three

Classes Taken
• Linguistics (Part 1)
• Physical Education
• Metalworks
• Visual Arts

Blood Type

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Relationship Status
Single

Appearance
Anime+Girl+Wallpapers+1.jpg

Alright, I'm going to make up a list of classes for you to choose from and add to your CS. Obviously, if it's not in your grade, unless you wish to add a little note about them failing the year before, then by all means add whatever you wish. These are for your benefit.
Choose up to four for your character's grade, PLUS any they didn't complete the year before.
Only Grade 4 can have less than four.

Grade 1:
Simple Japanese (PT1)
Complex Japanese (PT1)
History
Physical Education
Design
Metalwork
Theatre

Grade 2:
Simple Japanese (PT2)
Complex Japanese (PT2)
European History (PT1)
Asian History (PT1)
American History (PT1)
Physical Education
Cooking
Visual Arts
Metalwork
Theatre

Grade 3:
Linguistics (PT1)
European History (PT2)
Asian History (PT2)
American History (PT2)
Physical Education
Cooking
Nutrition
Visual Arts
Metalwork
Theatre

Grade 4:
Linguistics (PT2)
World History
Physical Education & Health
Culinary Arts
Visual Arts
Blacksmithing
Theatre

As did I!

Goodie! It's all good!
Now, we've still got a good three or so weeks until the month is up, and also two more characters to finalise. I'll be getting onto the plotting soon, and will tell you all about the posting order. There may be times when the characters are separated from each other, so, I'm thinking of either making a group for this, or making multiple IC threads for the different parts. For now though, sit back and relax, let yourself become the character over time (I mean, you don't have to only use them here! It may help with the RP when it's underway, so.) and enjoy your time here.

Full name: Kaida Hoshiko

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 160 lbs

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Body type: Athletic and busty.

History: Grew up in the snowy island of Hokkaido she spent most of her time with family in a small town. During the school year she lives alone on Honshu with the help of her parents sending in monthly stipends for her for food and bills. Her life was always fairly uneventful, she did well in school and kept to herself mostly. She was always particularly good at blackmailing people, though no one ever seemed to sell her out on this.

BRIEF personality overview:
-Manipulative
-Charismatic
-Hardworking
-Secretive
-Brave
-Chaotic Neutral

Grade: 4

Classes taken: Blacksmithing, Physical Education & Health, Theater, Visual Arts

Blood type: A+
Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Relationship status: Single

Appearance: Her hair reaches the middle of her back, loosely kept together at the end with a long red ribbon, an eyepatch covers her right eye

Status
Not open for further replies.