The creatures we are. { OOC ; Accepting ; Open! }

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hermit

Original poster
"We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drinks, sex, and ambition when infinite joy is offered to us, like an ignorant child who goes on making mud pies in the slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased. " ~ C.S Lewis.

The Creatures We Are.

There was once believed that a dream had been born, one that could possibly save this decaying world. Alas, like every other dream, it was soon forgotten, as beautiful beings began to show up in their small pitiful decaying world. Humans called these beautiful beings Saviors, the world seemingly began to brighten up once these creatures made themselves known. But, that certainly didn't stop the world from dying.. It just seemed to.. Slow down, giving the humans more of a chance to live out their lives to the fullest. These creatures, simply known as Saviors, had one certain aspect about them that made them seem absolutely beautiful in the humans eyes. It could be their teeth, eyes, freckles, just.. Anything. But it could only be one, otherwise if a Savior were to be born with two beautiful aspects of themselves, they were to be killed immediately.

Ever since their world began to slightly heal, the humans have become increasingly greedy, always trying to take advantage of the beautiful creatures. And within a few hundred years, two groups were created, the pretties, and the uglies. Both held greed within them, some remaining human, whilst others held more beautiful aspects about them that it overpopulated the world. Only small portions of earth lay still, awaiting to disperse into nothing. The pretties and uglies seemed to have less and less time, which caused the humans to feel frightened once more. As they had, many years ago. They wpneeded to find something that would bring the world back together, would bring back the life the humans had once had. Which caused the uglies, to start killing the pretties. Humans wand to be immortal, believing that they could give their souls to the world and to save it. To keep it for the next generation.

Soon enough, Pretties began to come extinct. The uglies were finally gaining their world back, at least in their minds it was finally beginning to live once more. Reality is harsh though, the world only had began to die quicker, and none of the uglies had noticed. The uglies began calling themselves pretties, They started calling the old Pretties as monsters. All the hate, greed, and death was one main reason of the decrease of earth. But clearly, everyone was so ignorant to realize that.

RULES

Rule one: Literally all Iwaku rules apply.
Rule two: I highly encourage romance, but please no smut.
Rule three: Five to six lines each post please ~ We all need something to work with.
Rule four: I have every right to decline ir ask to change a CS. Although it is doubtful that I'll actually do it.
Rule five: If you have read the rules, please put my Username at the bottom of your CS.
Rule six: Character death is something that will happen eventually, but if you're planning to kill another character, please ask the owner of that specific character.
Rule seven: I will control Time skips, the day, and time. Well, not exactly. I'll have a first post explaining what the date is, time, and everything else necessary.
Rule eight: Please have fun and if you have any good ideas, please don't be afraid to tell me!

CHARACTER SHEET

{ Old pretties }

.:Name:.
.:Nickname/s:. { Optional }
.:Chronoloical Age:.
.:Zodiac Sign:. { Optional }
.:Gender:.
.:Sexuality:.
.:Nationality:.
.:Physical Appearance:. { Please only real life pictures! }
.:Distinguishing Features:.
.:Dress:.
.:Personality:.
.:Crush:. { Optional }
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:. { Optional }
.:Family:.
.:Other Relationships:.
.:Personal History:.
.:Hideout:.
.:Other:.

-

{ Old Uglies }
.:Name:.
.:Nickname/s:.
.:Zodiac Sign:. { Optional }
.:Chronological Age:. { Optional }
.:Gender:.
.:Sexuality:.
.:Nationality:.
.:Physical Appearance:.
.:Possible weapon they carry:.
.:Dress:.
.:Personality:.
.:Crush:. { Optional }
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:. { Optional }
.:Family:.
.:Other Relationships:.
.:Personal History:.
.:Other:.

So, this may look really bad and I am so sorry about that XD I am seriously not meant to create one of these things, but I still try. :P

I am editing this as I go, so this isn't finished! It'll so much better when I'm finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

{ Old pretties }

.:Name:. Steven Edward Wade
.:Nickname/s:. Steve
.:Chronoloical Age:. 19
.:Zodiac Sign:. Leo
.:Gender:. Male
.:Sexuality:. Straight
.:Nationality:. American
Nacht.jpg

.:Distinguishing Features:. His hair it is naturally keep fluffy with a silk like feel ans seems to shin in the light.
.:Dress:. Usually a black hoodie with a dark blue t-shirt underneath. Black jeans and a brown belt with black metal clip holding it together.
.:Personality:. Friendly yet cautious. He isn't to much of the quiet sort but he won't talk somebody's head off. He keeps his past to himself and what happened to his parents quiet. He is seen a mature and intelligent.
.:Crush:.Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.Open
.:Family:. Deceased
.:Other Relationships:. Open to friends (I'll edit when there are others if that's alright that would like to be Steve's friend)
.:Personal History:. Steve lost his parents when he was ten. They were killed by the uglies he wasn't with them for they had left him at home. He learned of it from them not coming home and him seeing their names on the paper in the list of latest deaths. He didn't know the names of who killed them. From then on he was on his own. He hid how his father taught him when they had gone out many times. Steve had to mature much quicker than most would expect a boy his age to take care of himself. He doesn't often trust strangers but he will talk to them.
.:Hideout:. He hides in a dark alley apartment. Usually if he knows he has to leave out he hides his hair underneath his hood. He rarely leaves home after what happened to his parents.
.:Other:. Steve often keeps an mp3 on him at all times to help clam his nerves when he needs.

-

{ Old Uglies }
.:Name:. Kita Aomi
.:Nickname/s:. Kat
.:Zodiac Sign:. Sagittarius
.:Chronological Age:. 16
.:Gender:. Female
.:Nationality:. Japanese and Native American
887538115358217d4324dd353a54bc89.jpg

.:Possible weapon they carry:. Katana
Katana_Dragon_by_Dragon_de_Lune.png

.:Dress:. Usually has a blue hoddie and a purple t-shirt underneath. Always wears blue jeans.
.:Personality:. Curios, creative, animal lover but isn't a vegetarian. She doesn't talk much but when she does it's usually with friends, when spoken to, or to state her ideas. She could be considered more of a thinker for it seems she is always thinking of something. She is also considered intelligent by her father and others that know her.
.:Crush:. Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:. Open
.:Family:. Father Japanese: Yamauchi Aomi Mother Native American: Misae
.:Other Relationships:. Open to friends (I'll edit if anyone wishes to already know Kat)
.:Personal History:. Kat never met her mother for she passed away when Kat was born. She has been raised by her father ever since. One thing she picked up doing at a young age and has always enjoyed is learning sword fighting. Her father bought her a katana when he felt she was ready. Like most Uglies she has been taught of the pretties and told they are monsters. She doesn't know the true reasons behind why they have been killed to almost extinction. She just knows if she comes face to face with one if they are as she was told she hopes to not hesitate in killing them.
.:Other:. She loves to practice with her Katana when she can. Kat also keeps on her a small book to draw or write in. She changes the book out when it becomes full. She also keeps pens on her to write or draw in her book.

@C r o m i c a a lE>
Sorry if I messed up the last part IDK how to make a heart

Also if I can only have one character the I pick the Old Uglies CS
Also if I need to fix anything on the CS please let me know I went on a guess because there isn't any other CS's yet.​

{ Old pretties }

.:Name:. Steven Edward Wade
.:Nickname/s:. Steve
.:Chronoloical Age:. 19
.:Zodiac Sign:. Leo
.:Gender:. Male
.:Nationality:. American
Nacht.jpg

.:Distinguishing Features:. His hair it is naturally keep fluffy with a silk like feel ans seems to shin in the light.
.:Dress:. Usually a black hoodie with a dark blue t-shirt underneath. Black jeans and a brown belt with black metal clip holding it together.
.:Personality:. Friendly yet cautious. He isn't to much of the quiet sort but he won't talk somebody's head off. He keeps his past to himself and what happened to his parents quiet. He is seen a mature and intelligent.
.:Crush:.Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.Open
.:Family:. Deceased
.:Other Relationships:. Open to friends (I'll edit when there are others if that's alright that would like to be Steve's friend)
.:Personal History:. Steve lost his parents when he was ten. They were killed by the uglies he wasn't with them for they had left him at home. He learned of it from them not coming home and him seeing their names on the paper in the list of latest deaths. He didn't know the names of who killed them. From then on he was on his own. He hid how his father taught him when they had gone out many times. Steve had to mature much quicker than most would expect a boy his age to take care of himself. He doesn't often trust strangers but he will talk to them.
.:Hideout:. He hides in a dark alley apartment. Usually if he knows he has to leave out he hides his hair underneath his hood. He rarely leaves home after what happened to his parents.
.:Other:. Steve often keeps an mp3 on him at all times to help clam his nerves when he needs.

-

{ Old Uglies }
.:Name:. Kita Aomi
.:Nickname/s:. Kat
.:Zodiac Sign:. Sagittarius
.:Chronological Age:. 16
.:Gender:. Female
.:Nationality:. Japanese and Native American
887538115358217d4324dd353a54bc89.jpg

.:Possible weapon they carry:. Katana
Katana_Dragon_by_Dragon_de_Lune.png

.:Dress:. Usually has a blue hoddie and a purple t-shirt underneath. Always wears blue jeans.
.:Personality:. Curios, creative, animal lover but isn't a vegetarian. She doesn't talk much but when she does it's usually with friends, when spoken to, or to state her ideas. She could be considered more of a thinker for it seems she is always thinking of something. She is also considered intelligent by her father and others that know her.
.:Crush:. Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:. Open
.:Family:. Father Japanese: Yamauchi Aomi Mother Native American: Misae
.:Other Relationships:. Open to friends (I'll edit if anyone wishes to already know Kat)
.:Personal History:. Kat never met her mother for she passed away when Kat was born. She has been raised by her father ever since. One thing she picked up doing at a young age and has always enjoyed is learning sword fighting. Her father bought her a katana when he felt she was ready. Like most Uglies she has been taught of the pretties and told they are monsters. She doesn't know the true reasons behind why they have been killed to almost extinction. She just knows if she comes face to face with one if they are as she was told she hopes to not hesitate in killing them.
.:Other:. She loves to practice with her Katana when she can. Kat also keeps on her a small book to draw or write in. She changes the book out when it becomes full. She also keeps pens on her to write or draw in her book.

@C r o m i c a a lE>
Sorry if I messed up the last part IDK how to make a heart

Also if I can only have one character the I pick the Old Uglies CS
Also if I need to fix anything on the CS please let me know I went on a guess because there isn't any other CS's yet.​

It's all good ~ ^^ You don't have to have the exact heart ~

Both are accepted! I completely forgot to say that everyone could have now than one character. So both are totally fine! I will fix that up later.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.