The creature's hoard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cat - Wolfspear

A whole lotta cringe
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern
Why hello there!
Currently, this place is empty. A ghost town if you would. Soon there shall be things.
Unless I forget I made this, in which case... idk, it shall forever remain a reminder that I attempted a thing.
Anyway, I will post everything I find myself thinking is presentable (*insert 'if I had any' meme here*) here! I may post work I plan to try to publish here, you're welcome to express your opinions on it as well.
Characters, art, writing, all of it. Probably. I may eventually split them up into separate threads that I would rather people not comment on and keep opinion comments in this initial thread. But for now, it will just be this thread. It ultimately depends on how much I end up using this thread (as in not forgetting I made it) and how clean I want my hoard to be (as in how many comments I get)
Soooooo yeah. My first post in here is probably just going to be a link to my toyhouse where most of my characters that have art are stored. If you don't have a toyhouse and I deem the character important enough I will post it here, with its profile. I have a ton of characters (like, probably triple digits at this point like fuck lol) that aren't on there, and you'll probably find characters here that aren't on there simply because the face claim is AI or I couldn't find the source of it (i.e. it wasn't made for me)
I will make comments on if a piece of art is made by me or not. Most likely not. I will do my best to share the source when I can, but I think a lot of face claims I use are AI lately cause it's totally flooded google and Pinterest lol
I think that's it for now? I will edit if there's questions or I feel I forgot to mention something.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
My toyhouse! I'm not sure if you need an account or not to see them. I'm pretty sure you do so here's a couple screenshots.
Let me know if there's a character you'd like a better look at!
characters 1.png

characters 2.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai