The Collision Mirror (OOC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
What is your name?
It 2.
Age?
Which are you dominant? Angel or Demon?
Angel.
What are you like?
Strong, hardheaded, hothead.
What do you look like?
381800.jpg

Do you have a family?
A grandpa.
What is your past?
I was created to help my master. I help him for years. But one day he did not need me to help him anymore. I started to wondered around.
How did you come upon the mirror?
I just found it as I was walking one day.

I'm going to post the IC soon, and I will link it here when it is done.

If you have any questions about the plot, DO NOT hesitate to ask! I am open to any questions and I will answer any of them as long as they won't reveal a few secrets up ahead I have planned. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I too late? Am I too late? Can I add a Cs?!?
I'm gonna do it. If I'm too late I suppose I won't be accepted! I love this plot too much not to try!

Name: Ember Zaiks
Dominant: Demon
Personality: Cautious, Defensive, Observant, fierce but altruistic and intuitive.
imagesCAFDP79W_zps737fb001.jpg

Her mother died in childbirth, but her father was abusive and she was an only child. She took frequent walks in the woods to clear her mind and stay away from the house and one day, she found a peculiar lake and tripped on a root, falling in and nearly drowning because of the agony that took over her
body while under the water. She emerged with black wings and flew far away immediately.

Ember Zaiks is: Accepted.

No worries, I think if 1 other finds themself interested, I'll let them join, but it is pretty much closed as of THIS point on =)

Reactions: Ravenbelle
I wantz to play with Silverjae........can I joinz?

What is your name? Shadow
Age? 16
Which are you dominant? Angel, or demon? I don't know. I don't really care either. I guess it would be demon.
What are you like? I don't know. I don't like people very much, unless they're strong. I like strength. It means you can protect what needs protecting and destroy anything or anyone that needs to be destroyed. I guess I'm kind of laid back. I play by my own rules because I've made them from my own judgements. I don't like people who act arrogant towards me, either. Strong or not.
What do you look like?
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Do you have a family? I have no one; nothing but my strength. I am alone in both friends and enemies.
What is your past? Nothing that had happened in my life is worth remembering before I changed. No thing and no person mattered. Just like now.
How did your come upon the mirror? I don't care to remember why I was even near it, but I went to drink from it and I saw her. I remember her without even trying. She looked just like me, from my pale skin to my hollow eyes. But.......somehow, I knew she was different than me; I could feel it. Not a reflection in the waters of a wayward pool. I don't know why, but I reached out to her......and changed. I'm different than before, I know I am.......but I haven't figured out what changed. *pause* I hate talking this much. It bothers me.

Shadow is: Accepted!
There is one other waiting to post, but other than that we are now closed!

MORE INSULTS TO MY POWER! RAAAAHG your characters are mean shadow lool

okay =) *goes to each person separately and hugs everyone* hehe

Yea. =) got to love hugs. smile big and have fun.

BACK OFF, I HAVE HISTORICAL LITERATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowo relax okay....were backing off, no need to use it

party crasher. =( I thought every one like hugs.

Yeah, well the only thing I like is violence, bacon, steak, dark humor, anime, weapons, death threats, pain and suffering, Disney movies, man hunt, Halo, Skyrim, and roleplaying. SO KEEP YOUR GRIMEY MITTS TO YOURSELF.