The CoH & other games matchup thread

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vay, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Original Poster: Quiet One)

AUGUST 14, 2016
    SERVANT SQUAD CAMP

The newly minted Bravado was then met with a disgruntled sigh against his ear drums. It sounded exasperated, bored, and...metallic. Really? Five minutes wearing the suit, and you've already lost your mind. I was hoping you'd be a bit more sensible this time. I've seen you capable, but I guess that'd be boring. Leave it to the Creator to find entertainment in madness.

Still, I suppose it's my fault, this time, the strange voice droned on. It took on a more wistful tone, but it still sounded metallic and elitist. Wiring into your spine must have triggered...an electrical impulse into your brain. Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

Yes, Bravado, I'm your suit, it finally concluded. That's what you get for latching on to alien technology. A second voice. Consider me...your voice of reason. Lord knows you've needed that in previous incarnations. But I'm not beyond letting you have a little fun. The voice brightened up and a target appeared on Bravado's face mask, circling around Chiaki's face. As soon as the boy's transformation times out, kill her. She's the real threat here, and you can't take them both at once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.