The Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AbbieNoel

Original poster
As a child, I was told a story that scared me to the point that I refused to sleep with the lights off for months. My father had entered to tell me a bed time story. He was grinning, as if he knew a secret that I did not.

He began to speak, looking down at me with an evil smile as he spoke.

"Somewhere, deep in the forest, you will find a house. It was said that a teenager known as Ana would visit there long, long ago. Her mother and father would drop her off at the house, where her aunt had lived at the time. When she entered the home, she found her aunt murdered, blood everywhere. She saw what looked to be a small, grinning child in the corner of the room. She heard a noise at the door, and when she turned to look back at the child, there was no one there. Ana began to scream, clawing at the door to try to open it. The door wouldn't budge, though. She grabbed a hatchet near the fireplace, trying her hardest to chop down the door. But she didn't even make a dent. That is when the small child attacked her.

The mother and father came to pick their daughter up, considering it was getting dark and cold out. As they entered the door, they saw Ana on the floor. She had suffered a heart attack from fright. Her eyes and mouth were wide, as if she was screaming. There was a note next to her dead, cold body.

It said: Not everyone is innocent."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.