The Chicken or The egg?

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which Came First?

• Dafuqing Chicken!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Dafuqing Egg!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • You guys are just plain retards...I CAME FIRST!

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
In the beginning, there were Peeps.

Peeps everywhere.

17925-banner-colorpeeps_large.jpg

Because, and I'm totally going all racist on you, the africans and indians did not have the mental capacity to comprehend the AWESOMENESS of them

Hey, I warned all of you...And no, I don't want to be bombarded with "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts."

Cause then, I'll take out the big guns.

Because, and I'm totally going all racist on you, the africans and indians did not have the mental capacity to comprehend the AWESOMENESS of them

ow... that hit about 75% of me...

Not satisfying enough! Argh! I give up trying include mah people

YOU KNOW WHAT CAME FIRST?

YOUR MOM'S CHEST HAIR.

DOES IT MAKE SENSE?

NO.

DOES ANYTHING RHYME WITH THE WORD SILVER?

FUCKING NO.

Ok, if that thing were to rule me, I will gladly do whatever it takes. > .< Too creepy

@ Skie Well you see orange (the fruit) rhymes with orange (the colour)
so it makes sense if silver (the mineral) rhymes with silver (the colou-) I'll be quiet.
@ Doxa Wait... what? O.e

^
l
l
l
Just got your sig and status and pic, and is fagasming all over the place...

In other news, our Lord and savior the Flying Spaghetti Monster is getting a statue in Tennessee.

You are wise to appreciate the might and skill of the Nightingales. You have my sword.