THE CBOX IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE CBOX!

I did say that eating all that weapons-grade plutonium would end badly, Kars...

So? Why did you not eat some XNOS SCUM!?

Seriously... did you know you could be a Vegan and eat Ork? ITS TRUE!

We thank you all for your patience and continued good will in these times of Cbox strife. Rest assured that we, here at Iwaku, are working tirelessly day and night to return to you the first class international service that you all admire and love. These times are difficult for us all, but we are each giving our full efforts on your behalf to repay the trust and investment you have placed in the Iwaku experience. Nothing matters to us more than your contentment and customer-satisfaction.

Iwaku. For the children of tomorrow.

-eats and craps Asmoo's message all over his shoes-

We thank you all for your patience and continued good will in these times of T-virus Outbreak. Rest assured that we, here at Umbrella, are working tirelessly day and night to return to you the first class international service that you all admire and love. These times are difficult for us all, but we are each giving our full efforts on your behalf to repay the trust and investment you have placed in the Umbrella experience. Nothing matters to us more than your contentment and customer-satisfaction.

Umbrella. Our business is life itself.

>_>
<_<

Didn't have to change THAT many words around. Maybe 9 or 10.

*bangs knuckles on door while coming in* .....-___- ow... I BLAME THE RAMEN! *runs in circles laughing like a maniac*

Why is it the charismatic brit always turns out to be evil?

Because of how it always happens in movies, and how in the war they liked to scurry around in the shadows like cockney weasels. But I love the evil Brits, so it's all cool. xD

Diana was my best creation for Iwaku.

*kicks diana down the stairs* Go fix my CBox and stop lagging around here! :|

>.>

*kicks daiki down the stairs and throws a bomb after him* STOP MAKING DIANA BORK MY CBOX!!! >:(

sutipdoi asasmo! FXIX FIXIX IT

There. I fixed it.

I had to block Diana from the Admin controls.

It should buy us some time before she regroups.

*Reaching feverishly for the admin controls while taped to the Admin Chair!* D:< RRAAAAGGH!