The Carnival is Over!

I'm working on a post, got a bit of block, but it should be up tonight!

Right on. I'll try to get something up tonight n_n.

edit - Alright. Most likely tomorrow then instead. Too tired to be sure if I've properly proof read tonight.

Also really enjoying the musical pathos. I'm getting pretty immersed. It's awesome.

I love being a history major and knowing everything that you're talking about.

ADVANTAGE.

I love being a history major and knowing everything that you're talking about.

ADVANTAGE.

YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND ON THIS FORUM.

Crap! Sorry, I'll be getting a character up quick. Thanks to a picture, I have an idea of what to do now!

Character Name: Count Orlok (James Alderick Nefero)

Job/Role: Actor/horror that scares the night soil out of people/musician

Age: Imposible to tell but he sticks to the saying that he is only twenty three.

General Appearance: Nosferatu___Count_Orlok_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

That is his appearance durring his "preformances". Not durring his musical preformances, no. Those are where he is not visible to the rest of the circus durring his recitals and he looks slightly more, normal, as in less pale. Durring his other preformances, the terror kind, he is no longer James but Count Orlok, the horrifying dark monster that attracts so many, if just to prove their courage to face him. Or to find him.

General Personality: With his appearence of a horrid monster, James is often done an injustice because of him as Count Orlok. While he is Count Orlok, a role that he can believe in whole heartedly at times, he is monsterous, evil, primal. However, it is just a role and James is as far from a monster as he could possibly be.

He is shy beyond shy, to the point where even going out in public causes him to just look like a large man dressed in a oversized robe that coves him completely, and even then he is loath to exit the area he usually inhabits even under the cover of darkness. He is also innately clumsly when he is not Count Orlok or playing the organ/piano that the circus posesses, often droping objects that would be hard for anyone with sight and hands (of which he posesses both) to drop. He seems to have very little self confidance but is incredably friendly, often apologizeing for any imagined slight that could even remotely be his fault. It is a pity that a man with a good soul is trapped in such deformity.

General History: James Alderick Nefero was born in a small village in the Carpathian Mountains, such a small place that it no longer exists. He was not treated fondly in the village for his intense deformities, having been thrown out and abandoned on the streets before being taken in by the priest of the Catholic denomination. The priest seemed to believe that the boy was posessed by a demon, perhaps even that of the Lord of Lies himself and, as such, took up upon himself to raise the boy, if only to rid him of the percieved demon.

Everyday the priest attempted exorcism on the boy twice a day, at dawn and dusk, though the physical taint did not fade, before educateing the boy in the secular ways, as well as the ways of the Catholic order. The boy proved to be a bright and excelent learner, dispite his great disabilities, and quickly learned all that the priest taught him, leading the priest to believe that the demon had fled the boy, though not without ravageing the boy's body but leaving the pure soul intact. The priest did raise the boy and it was possible that the deformed boy, now nearly a man, would join the clergy.

Then the circus came to the small village and it was no more. James joined the circus and preformed (not so unwillingly as he adjusted to the role) as Count Orlok. He still carries the rosemary, and is a good man dispite the hardships in his life.

Powers/Skills: Besides being hideiously deformed, James is a man with much musical aptitude, as well as much musical talent. His music can often be heard through-out the circus at night. The music, which can dominate the circus at times while being just ambient at other times can bring emotions to a front to all its visitors. His fingers are tipped with large claws that double the length of his fingers while being sharp as daggers.

His other talent is being able to talk perfectly without lips, even whistle. Its rather wierd.

Though not as wierd as his talent to simply learn languages swiftly. He already knows quite a few European languages, includeing french and spanish, and as he travels he seems to lust over new sources of information, particularly books. Rare is the time that he does not have one on him or near him.

Hey, just checking up because It's been a bit. I'm curious as to where we're going after introductions.

I'm working on a post. I was gonna post Johnny preparing for his act, unless I should wait for another scene to be set.