The Butterfly Effect

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kid Skeleton

Original poster
Past, Present, and Future. Those are what our lives are based upon. The choices we make now affect the future, whether it's bad or good.. but we can't go back and change it, can we? Well, I guess that's what this RP's gonna be about. So if you're still with me, and I hope you are, let me go ahead and explain what I mean.

The Butterfly Effect

If you could go back in time and change something, would you? To ace that test? Save a relative's life? But it isn't as simple as you'd think. Every decision you make has consequences. You could create an alternate universe where everything you once knew is different, but now you can't go back and change it. You only had one chance. So if you did have the power to change the past.. after knowing all of that, would you still do it?

In a nutshell, I'd like to do a RP based off this principle. Sort of like ''Life Is Strange'', if you've ever seen or played that game. Please don't be afraid to message me if you're interested in this! ^-^​

I am very much interested. I recently watched the movie and am since then vexed by it. thinking what i'd change if i could. seems cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.