The Bordello Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will tulvir be able to continue with his forge as normal?
Tulvir can do whatever he wants. The only update is that no one, other than specific mods have characters that "work" for the inn

Inn Patrons:

If you are only using the main chatbox as a way to access the Inn, you are missing important information! Please use the Inn page as your main chat page if you plan on playing frequently, so you can still access the main chats and have all your inn specific info as well

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/pages/inn/

• Useful
Reactions: Cammeh
Is it alright if I join rather new here and still have a lot to learn could someone point me in the right direction please.

Is it alright if I join rather new here and still have a lot to learn could someone point me in the right direction please.
Hi moon! Sure I can do that. I am guessing you'd like to join the inn. You don't need a character biography for it to sign up. All you need to do is go in the chat and in the bordello inn chat box. There is ooc and an ic box. For general chat use the ooc box and for play the IC.
I hope this helps :) is there anything else you'd like to know? :)

Is their a link that would make it easy for me to follow and get to the ic box? and thank you for all the help.

Is their a link that would make it easy for me to follow and get to the ic box? and thank you for all the help.

Sure! Esthalia, the creator and owner of this idea/setting, posted this link https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/pages/inn/
It should take you to the ooc box in the chat section of Iwaku. After all, the Inn is a chat rp so a little different to your thread rps. Either way, if you want to have a look at the ic, once you have the chat open in your browser, there will be a plus on the above the chat view that you click and all other rooms will pop up and amongst them should be inn ic as well.
If you need any further help, just ask away ;)

Is this still going? How do I join it?
This thing never ends, mate! And it's quite easy to join. Just go to the chatrooms, find The Bordello Inn OOC and ChaRP. Then you just throw your character into the inn in the ChaRP room, while saying hello to everyone in the OOC!

We're always glad for a new person to join us in the inn!

• Thank You
Reactions: Esthalia
This thing never ends, mate! And it's quite easy to join. Just go to the chatrooms, find The Bordello Inn OOC and ChaRP. Then you just throw your character into the inn in the ChaRP room, while saying hello to everyone in the OOC!

We're always glad for a new person to join us in the inn!
Ah right! THanks!

Reactions: Esthalia
Status
Not open for further replies.