2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Wonder what it's like to step into a world that you are unfamiliar with? Where families date back to the original days of founding a town that has now turned into a city. A city that attracts danger, conflict, love, and romance. It invites an unforbidden world that no human dares to tread ...except for one.

Welcome to Bon Temp, Louisiana. Bontemp was the main hub for the supernatural world in America way back in the day. One of the founding families out of four still remain and reside amongst the humans at the top of the community. Our story focuses on the Greybacks, a wealthy and renowned family whose lineage dates back before there even was an America. They can trace their lineage all the way to Europe starting from the 1500s before moving to the US. In this day and age, the Greybacks are a biker gang, they run everything regarding the laws of their community, and take part in unsanctioned activity of smuggling and selling illegal weapons and arms.

In the last century, the Dracule family has returned after being exiled for not adhering to the code set in place to keep the supernatural world a secret. The Dracule family wishes to take back over the town and the Greyback family will falter and be crushed under the renewed strength of Dracule and the Dracule gain recognition once again as the top family, but they want more than the town they wish to start taking other territories. Will the Greyback family allow such an act to happen? Will they stop the forbidden love.

Hello everyone! Denali is my Co GM, I am posting this for her. This is a wonderful rp based around a supernatural town, though primarily Greyback family and Dracule. Posting frequency expected is at least one post each week, if not more. Details, paragraphs, and engagement are highly encouraged– adept would be the bare minimum level expected. No one liners. We want everyone to feel included and have included a possible list of primary roles! If you have any questions and/or concerns, let us know. We will be setting ooc up on discord, but for now, any interest goes here! :)

Dracule
Matriarch Queen- Taken
Son- Taken
Human Male- Taken
Guards and Significant others- open

Greyback
Patriarch King- Taken
Daughter- Taken
Human Female- Open
Biker Members and Significant others- open

Last edited:
Reactions: Equusheart
You know I'm definitely in

You know I'm in!

Still Looking for others

Okay, I'll be officially taking the Greyback human female :)

Who are the significant others? I might be interested in a Greyback SO.

Is it alright that my character would be a gay male SO?

@Huntress hey sorry didn't see your reply are you still interested?

Yeah. I've actually never played in a group before. This should be cool.