The Bladers Guild

What faction do you wanna have fun with?

• City Guard: A strict but well-meaning force that keeps the peace.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobles: The rich and famous living in the upper areas of the City.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
Would anybody be interested in an RP set in a city of ice? More elaboration to come, I just want to see if anyone is interested in the basic concept for now.

Elaborate.

The city in question really is referred to as just The City of Ice, and it's the crown jewel of the Amardine Kingdom. The "Bladers" in the title are the high-speed couriers who deliver messages and packages back and forth all over the city. Since it's likely not everyone would want to play a courier, I decided not to bring it up in the initial post. Landmarks include the Bladers' office near the spaceport, the spaceport itself, the ice dancing school/orphanage, and the Ice Palace. I'll admit to not having a plot lined up, though having all of the characters attached to a single organization and in contact with each other is part of the plan and shouldn't be difficult.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the Bladers and the like skate to deliver their stuff over the city. The closest analogy would be a mix of trick skating and speed skating. Normal people get around via crampons and such, or for those with enough money, sleds. Depending on what group the players want to have fun with, I'll bring up more about the city itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.