1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Good day and salutations all you cool cats and kittens! I have a bit of a nostalgic question today: what was your absolute FAVORITE show growing up?

I used to love Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, and I used to wake up in the middle of the night JUST so I could turn on my TV and press record so I could watch Inuyasha on Adult Swim.

But my absolute favorite? I mean.....great question. Haha! I think my absolute FAVORITE show was The Crocodile Hunter. It was my absolute dream to meet Steve and his family, and I remember when Bindi and Robert were born, and how devastated I was when Steve died.

So, Iwaku, what was your favorite show when you were a kid?

Reactions: LunaValentine
Cliche answer, but probably SpongeBob SquarePants. I could and still can quote multiple episodes from start to finish to this very day.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
If we're talking really young then my favorites would probably be many of the classic cartoon network shows. I used to watch them all day when I was off from school. Some of my favorites were Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Scooby-Doo, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd n Eddy, and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

But overall, I think the first show I became obsessed with growing up was Naruto. I saved every penny to buy the manga and merch, stayed up late, recorded every episode on vhs tapes, and always was binging the earlier seasons through Netflix. (Back when they would send out the physical disk.) As cringy as it is, I even went through a phase where I wanted to be a ninja lmao At least I didn't do the run though xD

• Love
Ben 10 was probably my most favourite, as a kid there was no one I wanted to be like more than Ben Tennyson.

Now as an adult I find him kinda just annoying lol.

@thatguyinthestore IT'S THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER!! I used to absolutely LOVE Spongebob. I still do, honestly, and it makes me really excited my kids love it, too.

@MiharuAya oh gosh, the NOSTALGIA! I used to love all of those shows! And The Powerpuff Girls. I had a couple of friends who were obsessed with Naruta, one of them even did the run. I still remember her name, too! Loved the girl to death.

@CaffeineFreak I find a lot of the characters I used to adore as annoying. Like Kagome, she was so cool when I was younger, and now as an adult, I'm like 'KNOCK IT OFF WITH YOUR TEENAGE MOOD SWINGS!'

Spongebob Squarepants is just undefeated. I honestly can't think of any other show that I watched more as a little brat growing up. Maybe Powerpuff Girls or Hey Arnold! tied for second, but I instantly turned the channel when spongebob came on. I used to get mad as a kid when Fairly Oddparents would break up my marathons haha

It's between Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb for me. Spongebob is iconic in ways I can't even begin to explain and well... Phineas and Ferb has an insane amount of bangers. Whoever wrote the songs for that show knew what I wanted to hear and wouldn't stop serving it up 👌

Invader Zim is foundational to my comedic sensibilities.