The Best Fan Fiction Ever. You Cannot Convince Me Otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The raunchy bits were a tad to smutty for my tastes.

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
The raunchy bits were a tad to smutty for my tastes.
How treesonous. You can't possibly believe that the way he treated the birches was anything less than the utmost of gentlemanly conduct. Why, at his roots, Groot showed great compassion for those alien hookers.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Gonzo and Darog
*You encounter a wild challenger*

How treesonous. You can't possibly believe that the way he treated the birches was anything less than the utmost of gentlemanly conduct. Why, at his roots, Groot showed great compassion for those alien hookers.
The amount of irrational hatred and anger I'm feeling right now....

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
I should feel embarrassed that I clicked half-expecting a decent fic, but I mostly just feel tired =3=

I should feel embarrassed that I clicked half-expecting a decent fic, but I mostly just feel tired =3=
What do you mean a "decent" fic? This fic is as "decent" as they come. In fact, it's better than "decent."

As a person who has listened to the Mango Song for over 2 hours, I can say that I clicked through the video to see if there were any surprises. I might have missed them.

I cant believe i sat trough that
I didn't... the dialog was confusing, the characters were wooden, and the whole thing just... well, I didn't listen to the whole thing, so I can't honestly say anything about that.

How has nobody made a My Immortal joke yet.

(shhh, don't tell me it's because they're overdone)

"wooden"

there is a special place in hell for people like you.
I know. And I intend to arrive fully armed, ready for a "hostile" takeover.

I see this other fanfic filth in my thread. What is this?

/sigh

I only my fanfic skills could be that good.

• Love
I am Groot.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.