The Banishment (Cast Needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted! If you are too lazy to read, then only last two parts are relevant. The first one was just catching up on all the introductions.

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Posted! If you are too lazy to read, then only last two parts are relevant. The first one was just catching up on all the introductions.
Maverick with curves and PMS xD that if freaking hilarious. I will posting again, prob tonight.

Haha thank you @MST3K 4ever :P It just occurred to me haha. Man good to be in this RP :3 has so much potential.

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Will be posting for Jocelyn here shortly.

@Autumn_Burns_Red I love Joce's reply to Maverick :3 He had it coming haha. Will wait for Vi and Ryan to reply and then will reply again ^-^

Reactions: HEX
So I might put the posting on pause real quick to give @T E R R O R and @IceQueen a real chance to read over the ones so far and post themselves. If you guys want I can give you the low down on what has happened and what is currently taking place. Also if you need help figuring out how to post let me know we can discuss ideas.

That is if you guys are still with us.

So I might put the posting on pause real quick to give @T E R R O R and @IceQueen a real chance to read over the ones so far and post themselves. If you guys want I can give you the low down on what has happened and what is currently taking place. Also if you need help figuring out how to post let me know we can discuss ideas.

That is if you guys are still with us.
That sounds good to me. I will be out of town until Monday afternoon and unable to post IC.

Sooooo, why wasn't everyone tagged at first in the beginning so I wouldn't have to go back and read everything that had happened?
>.<

Because i'm totally not reading 11 posts...

And then another thing, why didn't we start once we had everyone who wanted to be in here from the original role play CS's first

Last edited:
Yeah. I was going to create a new charrie too so I might be a bit

Sooooo, why wasn't everyone tagged at first in the beginning so I wouldn't have to go back and read everything that had happened?
>.<

Because i'm totally not reading 11 posts...

And then another thing, why didn't we start once we had everyone who wanted to be in here from the original role play CS's first
I'm not going to lie, I wasn't thinking. So sorry for that. If you want I can write up a summary for the 11 posts.

Yes, a summary would be nice.

Is it all right to start posting again?

I am going to post the summary for the 11 posts after I get homework done. Should be up by 5 my time. And after that I would like to wait for Terror and Ice to post.

Here is the summary for the first 11 posts! @T E R R O R and @IceQueen

1st​ post (Posted by Autumn_Burns_Red): The unit of scavengers reach the community, exhausted after their long march across Death Valley. Cautiously entering the community they find it empty for the time being, who ever lived there was out. Many people enter the infirmary to get patched up and Jocelyn stayed outside to secure the location.
Joshua made his way down the streets to find a place the scavengers could stay in so they wouldn't really disturb whoever was there first. Finding a small house, that is locked, Joshua broke into the house by prying the side window open. Entering he determines it would be a good location for the group to rest at.

2nd​ post (Posted by Shattered): Vi being a sassy as ever, entered the gates of the community with smart-ass remarks. Making her way into the infirmary, she fixes up a few young boys and has an interesting encounter with Adia, as the "new girl" fixes her wounds.

3rd​ post (Posted by MST3K 4ever): Ryan enters the community worried about the ones who already occupy the land. Telling Jocelyn to "Beware of the wolves in flesh."

4th​ post (Posted by Ritual Lobotomy): Vann, Maverick, and Gail hid towards the community, tracing the trail that the scavengers left behind. Once there, they assess the situation. Vann decides to go in kindly; however, Maverick and Gail scale the walls and keep cover on Vann just in case the unit isn't friendly.

5th​ post (Posted by Autumn_Burns_Red): Adia isn't the nicest of people to Vi, seeing that Adia didn't have that much human interaction in years. Deciding to go out and scavenge for supplies for medical reasons, Adia finds Jocelyn by the gate and informs her. Though Vann's appearance interrupts that as Adia can tell Maverick and Gail hide out of sight with weapons facing towards the unit.
Jocelyn, eventually lets the new comers in.

6th​ post (Posted by Ritual Lobotomy): Still cautious the three, Maverick, Gail, and Vann enter the camp peacefully (for the most part, Maverick still is a smart ass).

7th​ post (Posted by Autumn_Burns_Red): Adia leaves the community, after locking the gates and giving Jocelyn the key. Making her way to a swampy area two miles out from the unit, she starts to gather supplies; however a new mutant called the Fuse (or swarm) makes things difficult. Adia doesn't face the mutant, but studies it from a tree. The rabbit like mutant has a strong shell protecting it and its fangs are laced with an acid like substance. After seeing the Fuse take down a hell hound with one bite, Adia decides to escape by swinging from trees until she knew she was far enough away to make a run for it.
Getting back to the community, night has fallen, and Adia is in bad condition. Scaling the wall and passing out on the other side, Adia is safe for now.

8th​ post (Posted by Shattered): Vi is out for a walk when she hears a cry for help. Finding Adia, she puts aside the anger from earlier and decides to help Adia.

9th​ post (Posted by MST3K 4ever): Ryan is keeping watch from the church bell tower, as he sees low clouds heading towards the unit, he signals the rest of the unit to check it out.

10th​ post (Posted by Ritual Lobotomy): Outside, the three see Vi bring in Adia causing Maverick to have a smart ass comment. Vann wonders what the signal Ryan gave means. (The signal was just a whistle).

11th​ post (Posted by Autumn_Burns_Red): Jocelyn bandages herself in the infirmary, when word reaches her that Vi was bringing in the "nature girl," Jocelyn hurries to meet them. Upon hearing Maverick's comment, Jocelyn puts him in his place before going to Ryan to find out what is going on.

I will post my characters here then actually post maybe this weekend if nothing comes up? Or sooner.

Oscar and Josh are stills together right?

And Joce and Tobias too?

I will post my characters here then actually post maybe this weekend if nothing comes up? Or sooner.

Oscar and Josh are stills together right?

And Joce and Tobias too?
Yes they are.

• Useful
Reactions: T E R R O R
It's gonna take longer than I thought because I actually wanna see if I want to change anything with my characters or not.

You guys can go ahead with out me though, I don't mind.

I will try to get something up in a bit, I have had headaches all day so it might not be great but I don't want to hold you guys up

Status
Not open for further replies.