The Avenger's Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skelexis

Original poster
tumblr_m45d0vssla1qev3wwo1_500.gif

"Hello New Recruits, potential hero's of tomorrow. I welcome you to the beginning of the Avengers Initiative, as many of you know. It has been 20 years since the attack of New York. The Asgardian known as Loki, God of Mischief. Brother to Thor, God of Thunder was behind this attack. We have learned since than, his desire was not to get the Tesseract but to accomplish his childish desire to rule. To have people kneel before him for he thinks humans are beneath him. Yet my team, The Avengers have proved such a notion wrong. But not many of you know about the Chitauri, a race of extraterrestrial grey-skinned, six-fingered reptilian humanoids led by a hooded Chitauri called "The Other" but The Other is not our greatest threat. His master, Thanos by S.H.I.E.L.D records has been preparing for war with Earth for a great while. Loki's ignorance has now put Earth at sake, we are about to deal with a war. But as recruits, let me put one simple rule into your head. Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on and as such I expect you to act the same. Our Avengers team had grown old with the exception of Steve Rogers though many of you know him as Captain America and Thor but he's worlds away. I plan on calling on our fellow troops as soon as my best Agents track down Wolverine and Thor. We plan on joining forces with the fellow mutants and heroes alike. I know most of you as mere recruits are frightened, maybe some of even want to turn back and run away but let me tell you something, you turn your back on my world and I'll put a bullet through yours. It's time to Assemble"

tumblr_inline_myuk6e2PAN1s3776n.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This role play takes place 20 years after the events of The Avengers, new recruits are now required to replace the team that was once The Avengers since most of them have grown old and effectively are unable to defend the Earth like they once did. Thor can still be located in Asgard with Loki is imprisoned for the crimes he committed on Midgard. Thanos has been planning his revenge for Loki's failure on Earth, meaning Earth is about to pay for Loki's actions. You are welcomed to play canon characters and OC's, weather they are from Midgard, Asgard or another realm. Hero or villian.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested and want to make an OC, a character sheet is provided below. If you want to claim a canon character, just say you want so and so and it'll be done. You're also welcome to have more than one character.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet

//Appearance//
-Gif or image preferred no anime-
//Name//Age//Sexuality//
-Pretty standard. As a reminder I support all types of relationships in my role plays-

//Realm//
-Midgard, Asgard, Jotunheim, etc-

//Race//
-Human, Asgardian, FrostGiant, Elf-

//Personality//
-Again pretty standard, what's your character like etc-

//Details//
-Does your character have any scars, tattoo's, piercings-

//Other//
-What else do you want to be known about your character-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Character

//Appearance//
whitehair.jpg

//Sheik Freyrdottir//1000+//Bisexual//

//Asgard//

//Light Elf//

//Personality//
Despite being from Asgard and being trained as a warrior. Sheik is rather carefree and gets distracted easily. She tends to be sarcastic but not mean and has a hard time making decisions. She's very protective of her friends though she has no family being that she was abandoned and found by an Asgardian warrior in Alfheim. Because of this she's very dependent and attached to other's and had a subconscious fear of being abandoned again. She's very emotional and tends to make choices based on her emotions rather than her racial thinking mind. But if you happen to anger her, she can get rather violent though she always tries to make up for it. She has a rather guilty conscious and often spends her free time in the healing room or playing with the young Asgardian children. She's not much into books and tends to spend her time outside. As a light elf she's more musical and can play most any instrument but enjoys the sound of her harp the best.

//Details//
Sheik has a few scars across her arms and stomach from her missions as a warrior and likes collect rainbow stones. She can control the elements due to the fact she practices in elemental magic. Her emotions are channelled through her magic so if she's sad it will rain, if she's happy the sun will shine.

//Other//
Sheik studies realm language, meaning she can speak the language of other cultures. Other than the native Asgardian language, she knows the ancient language of the FrostGiants and Dark elves.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.