RANDOM THE ASYLUM: M E M E T O W N

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
domo arigato mr. roboto.

Man that's been in my head all day.

Whenever someone mentions something they can't get out of their head, I think of this, and can't get this out of my head. Unforgettable-ception.

Now I can't get that outta my head...

Boy your loving is all I think about.

That song was so my jam.

i'd like to get into a roleplay but i've only really done play by post rp's also i'm not good with lengthy post rp's. sorry for bringing this up here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
13769613_1633457176683729_5680536621624845377_n.jpg

Fleeeeeeeex Time to impresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That was really a hiss in disguise

Ha. Hahahahahahahahaaa hahjuasdnindandianodi

Hey everyone! Just got back from a year long hiatus thought I'd pop into some threads to say hi and see what's up!

I seem to have forgotten how to put on socks. It came as a surprise yesterday morning when I had the greatest difficulty, after a quick luke-warm shower, that I couldn't quite comprehend my socks. At first even the idea of a sock, much less the word, struck anything in my mind. I imagined Houston Control sitting silently watching two brain synapses' floating amid the stars, waiting for some reaction or the slightest spark. Instead met with an uncomfortable silence, the same as my awkward moment in the daily love triangle between my foot, my sock and my boot. I became convinced little green men finally landed in my head while sleeping and began working tiny farms on the meninges of my brain. However I immediately concluded that was far to a common cliche of possible insanity and little green men from Mars.

But back to the issue of yesterday morning. The damn sock. I had no issue putting my foot into my boot, just a simple slide and tuck motion like always. Yet the sock and its elastic shell baffled me. After nearly an hour of fiddling and sacrificing eating a decent meal before I had to race off to work, I managed something of a breakthrough after sticking the sock in my shoe and attempting the sheathing process. Though uncomfortable, I could safely head off without worrying about terrible blisters forming as my skin would rub against the rubber and leather interior of what was soon to be a contained hellish muggy atmosphere of sweat, salt and what I'm sure may be sulfur (judging from the constant yellow stains of my socks).

Oh and on a side note.

Guess what?

Chicken butt.

Everything trotting along in the Asylum as usual, good.

Everything trotting along in the Asylum as usual, good.