RANDOM THE ASYLUM: M E M E T O W N

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I still have half an ice cream cake in my downstairs freezer. :)

Bah. Spiders aren't that scary. I love the little bastards.

That and ban hammer here I come!

Why is the ban hammer coming for you?
I'm being asinine. I really want to tell off a goat but would prefer not to start some shit. So instead I'll be a passive aggressive asshole like s/he is. Seems appropriate.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ner0
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
So if you hugged someone you intend to rape them? Wow, talk about a easy trigger switch.

So if you hugged someone you intend to rape them? Wow, talk about a easy trigger switch.
No... Because I don't hug someone while sneakily whispering in their ear like "Shhhhh... It's ok. Shhhhhhh".

Pretty sure he is a he if he gets turned on by a hug.

He is a he?
What? o.O

Yeah. I'm lost on that too.
Unless your saying only males get turned on my hugs. And somehow I doubt you'd say that Nydanna.

Yes. He is a he. As in you have a penis. I'm going to assume that you do. o.o

I do. But it doesn't find much attractive anymore as both my heads have come to realize the extreme disappointment of love once ripe but now ruined. In other words, libido is zip, nada, zero, ziltch, squat. Nothing. Only fires up when the circumstances are right, coincidentally I've set my standards in such a way that'll be like hitting the lottery twice in a row.