Kid: "Hey...you...bird brains..."
Statue: "..."
Kid: "Yeah pigeons be sitting on your head all day..."
Statue: *runs at child*
Kid: "Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea!"

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SlamifiedBuddafied
I've seen many of the Old Spice ads. But there are some things which cannot be unseen no matter how many brain cells I attempt to destroy.
Well then, have another one. :3

Well then, have another one. :3

The real question I should ask myself before destroying more brain cells is, "Why do I keep clicking play?"

Maybe it's nature to me at this point. I have to click. Even if I know utter stupidity awaits me. I think. I think I need to visit like a group or something. A twelve step program maybe. . . . . somebody help me. I can't take it anymore. This world, this internet. I feel the walls closing in sometimes, I wake up telling myself "be happy" and all I can feel anymore is cold glances and the cool light of day when spring arrives and its night showers cool the air. Only a cool depression fills my bones as an insatiable void ready to consume as the cancer it is. Always waiting for the next moment to come along and void that experience, only left with the bitter sweet residue of life shitting its bowels onto the bosom of my soul.

Oh, wait. Sorry wrong place.
Yes, this is very interesting. Interesting... *inhales more carbon dioxide*

The real question I should ask myself before destroying more brain cells is, "Why do I keep clicking play?"

Maybe it's nature to me at this point. I have to click. Even if I know utter stupidity awaits me. I think. I think I need to visit like a group or something. A twelve step program maybe. . . . . somebody help me. I can't take it anymore. This world, this internet. I feel the walls closing in sometimes, I wake up telling myself "be happy" and all I can feel anymore is cold glances and the cool light of day when spring arrives and its night showers cool the air. Only a cool depression fills my bones as an insatiable void ready to consume as the cancer it is. Always waiting for the next moment to come along and void that experience, only left with the bitter sweet residue of life shitting its bowels onto the bosom of my soul.

Oh, wait. Sorry wrong place.
Yes, this is very interesting. Interesting... *inhales more carbon dioxide*
But this is pure and poetic art.

*inhales face hugger*
ACK! BREATH! CAN'T! Ugghhhlmmm.....flllzzzzzzzzz....hunnnnnnggh.... *death crackle*

Five hours later

Chest burster mutated. You need more vespene gas.