RANDOM THE ASYLUM: M E M E T O W N

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
I wonder why I come back to this place sometimes after reading through that. Not sure what it is, but my chest is hurting now and a lack of feeling in my left arm is rather alarming. Having flashbacks suddenly of some other time, can't recall when. Is that... is that Willy Wonka? What the fuck? Why am I in England all of the sudden!? What's going on!? Why do I have a golden ticket! A golden ticket! Why do I have a golden ticket in my hand!? I've never had the chance to shine yet suddenly and this moment really makes me think if your taking the time to see if this matches the rhyme. But really. Please. Call the hospital, tell them Icarus Calamhamra Weiner is in trouble and needs to be tugged out of the fire before things get to messy and uncontrolled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ser K+
Everyone deserves Enlightenment, all you need is to let my balls of steel show you the way. :3
HEY! Not in front of the children ]:< Only boobies and dicks are allowed. -throws away Gwazi's balls-

HEY! Not in front of the children ]:< Only boobies and dicks are allowed. -throws away Gwazi's balls-
ARE YOU STRONG ENOUGH TO EVEN LIFT MY BALLS!? :P

I wonder why I come back to this place sometimes after reading through that. Not sure what it is, but my chest is hurting now and a lack of feeling in my left arm is rather alarming. Having flashbacks suddenly of some other time, can't recall when. Is that... is that Willy Wonka? What the fuck? Why am I in England all of the sudden!? What's going on!? Why do I have a golden ticket! A golden ticket! Why do I have a golden ticket in my hand!? I've never had the chance to shine yet suddenly and this moment really makes me think if your taking the time to see if this matches the rhyme. But really. Please. Call the hospital, tell them Icarus Calamhamra Weiner is in trouble and needs to be tugged out of the fire before things get to messy and uncontrolled.
I want some of whatever you're smoking.